Lady Taena Merrywheather

ollonois72

Hello I'm Francisco from Spain, I hope you excuse my poor English. I'm Reading now Storm of swords and the character of the sensual brunette Taena Merrywheather has caught my attention .I have read that in coming books and seasons she will have more prominence, is this true? Because I miss black haired beauties in ASOIAF. By the way what do you think about this character?

Thanks

On 7/17/2017 at 5:59 AM, Eduardo Aranha said:

Yes, she is an important character in A Feast for Crows, but the show - as it happened with many other characters - completely cut her off.

The show is not relevant. 

On 7/17/2017 at 5:52 AM, ollonois72 said:

Hello I'm Francisco from Spain, I hope you excuse my poor English. I'm Reading now Storm of swords and the character of the sensual brunette Taena Merrywheather has caught my attention .I have read that in coming books and seasons she will have more prominence, is this true? Because I miss black haired beauties in ASOIAF. By the way what do you think about this character?

Thanks

Arianne, Taena, and Lemore are hot. Smokin' hot. Anyway, I think Taena is a Blackfyre agent. 

On 7/17/2017 at 2:52 AM, ollonois72 said:

Thanks

Welcome, Francisco! Please do not worry about your english. We have people whose native languages are not english who post on these boards all of the time. In fact, some of our most prolific and respected posters fall in that category. 

As Lost Melnibonean has pointed out about the show, please read Mormont's post about posting about show topics in the book forums. It is a strict rule that can get posters in trouble, so it is very good to keep in mind.

If you are interested in reading about speculation concerning Taena Merrywheather let me point you to an essay on the Wars and Politics of Ice and Fire website about her. I'm not endorsing the author's speculation, but it is worth reading. He does post here as well.

Archived