The White walkers, all they want is a hot bath!!

little grin

The others/white walkers, these manovelent ice demons are the main villains of the story and a commonly asked question is what they want! They are by their nature mysterious and we Simply don't know, but I have an idea!!  

We start at the great castle of winterfell home of the starks for 10,000 years. Why was the location   Chosen as it was, infertile soil. Barren wasteland and winters that chill people to the bone (Side not winterfell is fucked in the winter, half the drum towers have flat roofs that would collapse under the snows weight). The sight was chosen for the geothermal activity and the Hot springs, the castle was built to have that hot water flowing all around the walls, and the pools in the Godswood are pleasant to bathe in on even the coldest northern days.

My theory follows that the ice deamons known as the others, or humans as they were pre children of the forest, have not had a great human luxury in almost 8000 years, said luxury being a hot Bath!! The sole desire of the others is to reach winterfell and bathe in the hot springs one, because they need a good bit of relaxation in the hot water. I mean I'm cranky without a bath or shower after 2 days imagine 8000 years. Also maybe just maybe if they bathe long enough they will thawe out from their icy shells and turn back to the first men bellow? 

Proably not the way of things but I would enjoy it if it all went down like that! Comment what you think 

Archived