Confederate: bad idea or the WORST idea?

Kalbear

11 minutes ago, Zorral said:

Read them all, and more.

Really, you've read all the histories (and more)?  M'kay.

13 minutes ago, Zorral said:

The point is, employing the word 'benign' with any aspect of the unique form of US antebellum slavery is preposterous.

...And again, I never did.

• 2 weeks later...

Every time I read about this goofball idea by the Davids I think about the musical, "Springtime for Hitler" that was supposed to lose all the money for The Producers.

In a perfect world, Zero Mostel and Gene Wilder are laughing their tails off over the scam they're running on HBO and the Davids.  

1 minute ago, Elder Sister said:

Every time I read about this goofball idea by the Davids I think about the musical, "Springtime for Hitler" that was supposed to lose all the money for The Producers.

In a perfect world, Zero Mostel and Gene Wilder are laughing their tails off over the scam they're running on HBO and the Davids.  

Yeah, you really just never know. Think about the show where your avi comes from...

"So yeah, we're gonna take this fairly obscure Hanna-Barbera cartoon character from the 60's, and he's going to host his own Late Night Talkshow. The show will be staffed by some of his most hated foes".

"I'll thank you to get the fuck out of my office".

10 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Yeah, you really just never know. Think about the show where your avi comes from...

"So yeah, we're gonna take this fairly obscure Hanna-Barbera cartoon character from the 60's, and he's going to host his own Late Night Talkshow. The show will be staffed by some of his most hated foes".

"I'll thank you to get the fuck out of my office".

I watched an episode of Space Ghost recently where he was terrorizing Donnie Osmond and I nearly wet myself.  

Space Ghost was THE BEST, right after Zorak.  And you know that whoever came up with that idea was high as a kite.  One of my other faves is Squidbillies which is about as twisted a show as I've seen other than Children's Hospital.

I'm a big fan of Adult Swim.

It is a stupid Idea. I very not that political (political differences are not known for  bring people together)   D&D would make it not accurate  and might leave out the fact that the Confederate were created by the democrats(those Confederate solider, who statues were taken  down in New Orleans,  were democrats after the war). After what happen last week, It not a good idea to do the show.

Archived