Which villains do we have left?

Bran the Shipper

With the Freys gone and everyone back in Westeros it seems like a lot of the antagonistic forces in the show are gone.

The only noticeable ones I can think of are Cersei and her crew (Euron and the Mountain mostly, but also Qyburn and potentially Jaime), Littlefinger, and the White Walkers.  Maybe I'm missing some obvious ones, but I'm just wondering what kind of threats this season and the next will have.  Unless our heroes start to fight each other, which I find unlikely, it doesn't seem like there will be much to really challenge them. 

I guess I'm just worried that we might deal with all the villains besides the White Walkers in this season and that would likely make the final season boring since the White Walkers aren't the most compelling of villains.

I honestly dont think GOT is about heroes and villians. The only villians are the Others in my eyes. Everyone else is just people, noble, shady and such. We love the Starks because they are so noble and honest and hate the Lannisters and LF because they're shady and selfish.

I think the only truly characters I would classify as villains are Euron and Cersei. They're both quite mad and would make terrible rules, especially combined.

I don't see the Others as villains. Not completely. I think there's too much about them we don't know. 

3 hours ago, Rubicante said:

Sansa, and her need to generate conflict with Jon when it is not required.  I really hate this character on the show.

Winterfell belongs to Sansa until Bran comes back.  Can you not see why she would hold some resentment for Jon? 

3 hours ago, Widowmaker 811 said:

Winterfell belongs to Sansa until Bran comes back.  Can you not see why she would hold some resentment for Jon? 

Jon offered it to her. and remember jon was made king of the north. I don't think bran will take that title even when he comes back. Bran is a cripple and not exactly someone that people want to follow into battle

well the white walkers up to this point have essentially been the evil and mysterious enemy. As for people I think randyl tarly will become a villain. And I don't mean because I think he will join the lannisters but that he will be a villain. I don't think they will add anyone since they need to wrap everything up and there is alot left. I think little finger will die in the next episode.

On 22-7-2017 at 2:27 AM, snow is the man said:

Jon offered it to her. and remember jon was made king of the north. I don't think bran will take that title even when he comes back. Bran is a cripple and not exactly someone that people want to follow into battle

There is Ivar the Boneless, presumably a cripple Viking leader. One of Djenghis Khan's former generals was at one point even too fat to ride a horse. A good leader needs a good mind first of all, a working body second i guess

I'd say: Cersei, Euron, Littlefinger, Gregor, to an extend Qyburn, Ellaria + Sand Snakes.

Melisandre can be considered a villan a bit, I suppose. The same goes for Olenna.

Jaime used to be a villain, now he is rather a hero.

Sansa isn't a villain, she is just annoying.

Arya and Dany can be seen as villains from a perspective, although they are portrayed by the show as heroes.

And of course the White Walkers.

11 hours ago, Count Winter said:

There is Ivar the Boneless, presumably a cripple Viking leader. One of Djenghis Khan's former generals was at one point even too fat to ride a horse. A good leader needs a good mind first of all, a working body second i guess

True but when you compare the two and since jon was already crowned (though he doesn't wear one) I doubt they will do it. Plus I doubt bran will accept it now. Remember he is the three eyed raven. So that is kinda irrelevant

7 hours ago, Nerevanin said:

I'd say: Cersei, Euron, Littlefinger, Gregor, to an extend Qyburn, Ellaria + Sand Snakes.

Melisandre can be considered a villan a bit, I suppose. The same goes for Olenna.

Jaime used to be a villain, now he is rather a hero.

Sansa isn't a villain, she is just annoying.

Arya and Dany can be seen as villains from a perspective, although they are portrayed by the show as heroes.

And of course the White Walkers.

I don't see how olenna will be a villain?

I do agree that arya and dany could be seen that way if we saw them from a different prespective. And I agree about sansa though I have a feeling they will try to force her into that role.

I will be very disappointed  if Varys doesn't prove to be the worst (human) villain of the series in the end. All major non-Stark characters in the series (and most Stark's in the books) are driven by some very dark feelings. Even the cunning and successful characters are build on something along these lines. A person like Varys must be driven by something other than the "good of the realm". 

For example, imagine what a shocker would it be if Varys assassinates Daenerys after she overthrows Cercei.

I expect Daenerys will be the final antagonist of the series. There are growing signs that she's becoming more ruthless and brutal, probably a sign of Targaryen madness setting in as she ages (Remember, Aerys started off as a good king at first. He didn't go mad until later). I think we'll eventually see her lose control and she'll have to be stopped.

14 hours ago, snow is the man said:

I don't see how olenna will be a villain?

I do agree that arya and dany could be seen that way if we saw them from a different prespective. And I agree about sansa though I have a feeling they will try to force her into that role.

I'd say that how Olenna joined the Sand Snakes (who are rather villains imo) to revenge her family, it can qualify her as a villain a bit.

4 hours ago, Thor Odinson said:

I expect Daenerys will be the final antagonist of the series. There are growing signs that she's becoming more ruthless and brutal, probably a sign of Targaryen madness setting in as she ages (Remember, Aerys started off as a good king at first. He didn't go mad until later). I think we'll eventually see her lose control and she'll have to be stopped.

aery's had always shown signs of madness but he was charming as well so they let it slide. Not saying dany wil be a great queen or a bad one just pointing it out

Archived