Stannis surrenders

This is a bit of fun; inspired by the Stannis enthusiasts that state Stannis never surrenders, we know the quote

"The armorer considered that a moment. "Robert was the true steel. Stannis is pure iron, black and hard and strong, yes, but brittle, the way iron gets. He'll break before he bends. And Renly, that one, he's copper, bright and shiny, pretty to look at but not worth all that much at the end of the day"

So give examples of when Stannis has surrendered bonus points if your example does not get shot down within 30 mins of posting.

1 hour ago, The Drunkard said:

Stannis wanted vanilla ice cream once but was told they were out. He settled for chocolate. Ergo, Donal Noye was wrong. QED

Lol, you're right. This is how desperate Stannis critizism has become. They can't beat the Mannis.

“Davos, I have missed you sorely,” the king said. “Aye, I have a tail of traitors, your nose does not deceive you. My bannermen are inconstant even in their treasons. I need them, but you should know how it sickens me to pardon such as these when I have punished better men for lesser crimes. You have every right to reproach me, Ser Davos.”

Surrendered his principles 

4 hours ago, TMIFairy said:

Good points you two - Elder Brother and Three Eyed Cow - letting Mel have her way with him meant surrendering his principles - he flushed his marital vows down the toilet.

” Stannis clenched his jaw, his face taut. “I swore I would never treat with you while you wore your traitor’s crown. Would that I had kept to that vow.”

, and I have no wish to slay you. So if it is Storm’s End you want, take it … as a brother’s gift. As Robert once gave it to me, I give to you.” “It is not yours to give. It is mine by rights.” Sighing, half turned in the saddle

Surrendered his birth right

On 22/07/2017 at 2:27 PM, The Drunkard said:

Stannis wanted vanilla ice cream once but was told they were out. He settled for chocolate. Ergo, Donal Noye was wrong. QED

Ha! A filthy lie. Stannis does not waste his time with sugary frivolities - vanilla or chocolate. Even if such treats were not for fools and children, he needs to keep his teeth intact for grinding.

Archived