Would it be cheating

Feologild

On 2017-07-23 at 4:46 PM, Ser Jorah Marmot said:

Agreed. If you can time travel as casually as you might drive to a hotel, it is definitely cheating. But if you can only travel once, then it is the equivalent of being deceased to your previous spouse and remarrying.

...which would still be cheating. Lifetime contract! Do you stop paying for a double room if one of you checks out early? I don't think so...but, actually, if people know a way to do this, I'm all ears. 

Meanwhile, back to cheating butt-hearts. Also, someone left some pants and glasses on my futon again. I get it, it's a futon, it's specifically designed to be/do/accommodate anything, but have a little respect for others with poor enough vision to need to put on their glasses to see they are the wrong glasses (somewhat similar issue with pants) and who, through no fault of their own thought they had had a stroke or similar because they couldn't see shit even after putting on the pants they found on the futon.

On 24.7.2017 at 0:44 AM, Myshkin said:

I have a somewhat related questions. If you were born in, oh I don't know, like 1518 in the village of Glenfinnan on the shores of Loch Shiel, and you were immortal, how long would you have to wait after Heather dies before you could put yourself back on the market? Let's recall that you are immortal and Heather was not, meaning she continued to age while you did not, so the last few decades probably haven't been great in regards to the physical act of love. You know, coitus. Of course you loved Heather with all your heart, but physically you are still a young man, and as such you have certain urges. So in this case would you still be required to fulfill the full one year of heavy mourning, followed by six months of half mourning and a further six months of light mourning? Or, due to your unique circumstances, could you maybe cut that period a bit short?

That means you are B-Movie actor, who will always be associated with one big role. And horrible sequences. The sad part is, the second movie with alien twist (which made no sensse whatsoever) wasn't the worst movie in the franchise. The one without you, with immortal clerics called The Source was one of the worst movies I've ever watched. Everybody involved in that movie deserves an eternal life tied to a chair being forced to watch the movie for all eternity in a loop.

10 hours ago, Notone said:

That means you are B-Movie actor, who will always be associated with one big role. And horrible sequences. The sad part is, the second movie with alien twist (which made no sensse whatsoever) wasn't the worst movie in the franchise. The one without you, with immortal clerics called The Source was one of the worst movies I've ever watched. Everybody involved in that movie deserves an eternal life tied to a chair being forced to watch the movie for all eternity in a loop.

I'm sorry, are you suggesting that there were sequels to The Highlander? 

30 minutes ago, felice said:

I've heard there's a TV series which isn't too bad.

Yeah, I've heard that too. But this theory that there's more than one movie is just silly.

On 30.7.2017 at 3:47 AM, felice said:

I've heard there's a TV series which isn't too bad.

MacLeod's Daughters? I've heard it'S pretty boring, just some medieval Ladies with a funny accent, who you may or may not wish to see decapitated on screen. But no swords. SAD!

If that's kinda offspring you get in exchange for immortality, you are probably better off infertile.

On ‎1‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 6:40 PM, Feologild said:

The first 3 season are ok i mean not great or anything. But the show get really bloody awful after season 3

I demand a complete and utter retraction of the statement "the first 3 seasons are ok", Because you won't bother looking through the first episode (link is below) and mentioning  the parts that don't suck 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IewkMWzjffo

As for the question , I don't see how Time Machines or other weird stuff like changing Realities stops 
you applying the Golden rule, How would you feel if someone did it to you. 

The best rule for any is it cheating scenario is that if you have to ask the answer is yes.

also philandering husbands should keep their wandering dicks from the space time continuum, no wonder we got into this Trump timeline

19 hours ago, Kelli Fury said:

The best rule for any is it cheating scenario is that if you have to ask the answer is yes.

also philandering husbands should keep their wandering dicks from the space time continuum, no wonder we got into this Trump timeline

100 percent truth. 

On 6.8.2017 at 1:14 PM, chuck norris 42 said:

I demand a complete and utter retraction of the statement "the first 3 seasons are ok", Because you won't bother looking through the first episode (link is below) and mentioning  the parts that don't suck 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IewkMWzjffo

You can demand it as much as you want. But it is never going to happen.  

On 8/8/2017 at 11:29 PM, Kelli Fury said:

Challenge accepted. In high school I dated someone for 7 weeks, and I spent the last 10 days or so trying to break up with her, but she wouldn't respond to my couple of calls and texts after I told her we needed to talk. About a week after this started I hooked up with someone else at a party. Was that cheating KF?

Also, happy belated birthday. Thanks for not burning down our state. 

17 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

Challenge accepted. In high school I dated someone for 7 weeks, and I spent the last 10 days or so trying to break up with her, but she wouldn't respond to my couple of calls and texts after I told her we needed to talk. About a week after this started I hooked up with someone else at a party. Was that cheating KF?

Also, happy belated birthday. Thanks for not burning down our state. 

If those texts did not include a breakup, yes. Her behavior was childish and shitty (probably at least in part because you were children at the time), but a week of her not responding doesn't automatically make you broken up. Especially as a kid, there's all kinds of reasons you could be away from your phone a long time- being grounded, phone broken, etc. But if she didn't know for sure from you or vice versa and would probably assumed that you weren't going to do that, then yes.

4 hours ago, Let's Get Kraken said:

Man, i really need to read me some Chuck Tingle...

But as somebody whose read a good bit of Heinlein, let me ask this: If you travel back in time to cuckold your father by fucking your own mother... I actually didn't have a question. I finished Time Enough for Love recently and just wanted to bring that up.

There, now it's in all of your heads too.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/7efaab3928cebcc02b6e39a95de51350/tumblr_od2hzjNWhC1qic8ixo3_500.gif

one better

Archived