Spoiler: Dany's Small Council

Shi Qiang

And I am sorry that you don't like the fact that everyone doesn't LOVE Daenerys, but deal with it.  Dany fans are so sensitive.  Please stop with the personal attacks.  'Kay?

LOL! Wow, project much? You're the epitome of the sensitive fan. So much so that it's compromised your ability to read properly. Here, let me repeat something I said in the post which you had just quoted:

IMO, Daenerys will become an antagonist by the series end

So no, I'm not a "Dany fan." I'm someone with a functioning human brain who understands the difference between a straight reporting of events versus what you've been doing, which is laying things on so thick with your biases that no one can possibly get an accurate accounting of anything from you.

1 minute ago, Thor Odinson said:

LOL! Wow, project much? You're the epitome of the sensitive fan. So much so that it's compromised your ability to read properly. Here, let me repeat something I said in the post which you had just quoted:

So no, I'm not a "Dany fan." I'm someone with a functioning human brain who understand the difference between a straight reporting of events versus what you've been doing, which is laying things on so thick with your biases that no one can possibly get an accurate accounting of anything from you.

what do you mean by the end of the series? There isn't much left considering how much they have to cover.

1 minute ago, snow is the man said:

what do you mean by the end of the series? There isn't much left considering how much they have to cover.

Supposedly the final six episodes will be feature length. That's more than enough time to cover her mental breakdown and descent into madness. I expect the White Walkers will be disposed of early into Season 8 and the series will end with them confronting Daenerys. Just my opinion, though.

6 minutes ago, snow is the man said:

I'm not liking dany this season but what you are saying seems a bit of a stretch.

That poster is so ridiculously biased against Daenerys that nothing that person says can be taken seriously in any way. That poster quite literally accused me of being a "Dany lover" directly after a paragraph where I stated my belief that Daenerys would become the final antagonist by the end of the series. That's not someone who can think straight.

Just now, Thor Odinson said:

Supposedly the final six episodes will be feature length. That's more than enough time to cover her mental breakdown and descent into madness. I expect the White Walkers will be disposed of early into Season 8 and the series will end with them confronting Daenerys. Just my opinion, though.

If their feauture length then that rumour about the next season being released in 2019 might be true "shudders".  It would be kinda funny if after everything that happened and all the people that die then tyrion is the only one who can sit on the throne. Except jon who decides to rule the north

1 minute ago, Thor Odinson said:

That poster is so ridiculously biased against Daenerys that nothing that person says can be taken seriously in any way. That poster quite literally accused me of being a "Dany lover" directly after a paragraph where I stated my belief that Daenerys would become the final antagonist by the end of the series. That's not someone who can think straight.

Before this episode I would have said her becoming the bad guy everyone has to fight was ridiculous. after this episode and her suddenly getting hardcore with everyone I have to wonder if they suddenly want to have her go mad with power

Just now, snow is the man said:

If their feauture length then that rumour about the next season being released in 2019 might be true "shudders".  It would be kinda funny if after everything that happened and all the people that die then tyrion is the only one who can sit on the throne. Except jon who decides to rule the north

My personal belief is that the Iron Throne won't survive the series. My belief is that Cersei destroys King's Landing rather than give up the throne to Daenerys, and takes the Red Keep and the Iron Throne along with it. As for Jon, I suspect he'll marry Sansa and live out his days in Winterfell as King in the North, while the rest of the Seven Kingdoms go on their way as separate nations again.

My personal belief is that the Iron Throne won't survive the series. My belief is that Cersei destroys King's Landing rather than give up the throne to Daenerys, and takes the Red Keep and the Iron Throne along with it. As for Jon, I suspect he'll marry Sansa and live out his days in Winterfell as King in the North, while the rest of the Seven Kingdoms go on their way as separate nations again.

What do you think about the 2019 air date though?

6 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

What happens afterwards? They live. That's what happens afterwards. Geeze, are you so colored by your prejudices that you can't see the difference? Not even the worst tyrant took power with the promise of total extinction with the human race, which is what they're facing with the White Walkers. And while I'm not a fan of Daenerys, and I'm sure that in time she'll become "the Mad Queen", she's currently not a "tyrant" by any stretch of the imagination. Certainly not by the standards of Westeros, where her claim to the throne isn't considered an unreasonable or unusual thing.

The North has a much better set up than the tyranny Dany wishes to import.  He is selling them down the river.

Again, he doesn't "sell out the North." He's putting the survival of the North over politics which he considers meaningless. It's funny, you criticize Daenerys for her claim that the throne belongs to her, while you're also criticizing Jon because he's not dead set on clinging to his throne no matter what, even at the expense of the wellbeing and lives of all the North?

Because I think that the North deserves to be free and that Jon deserves to be King in the North.  I could care less about what Veruca the tyrant does with the rest of Westeros, but leave the North out of it.

Once again, 8,000 Unsullied, 100,000 Dothraki, and two dragons are not nothing.

Spoiler

Which she is already willing to give him at the time he kneels.  That is what we are objecting to.  She literally gives HIM what he wants for free, but he still sells out the North to her.

That's not the implication at all. The only person who's ever spouted that nonsense has been you, and that clearly comes from a place of bias and prejudice against the character of Daenerys that it's made you histrionic and ridiculous in the way you twist rumors in the worst possible way.

And here again we have your overwrought prejudices on display, clearly preventing you from thinking clearly, much less giving something other than a massively jaundiced and frankly inaccurate interpretation of events.

I am a fan of the North and the Starks and I don't appreciate them being diminished and sold out so that everyone can kneel to Mary Sue Stormborn and she can have a shiny new tiara.  Because girl power (unless that girl is apparently Arya.)

Just now, snow is the man said:

What do you think about the 2019 air date though?

No idea. I just hope that the feature length per episode rumor is true. Look at how much a standard movie trilogy can get done in terms of story with six hours. In this case, the final season of Game of Thrones would have 12 hours. That's the equivalent of four Lord of the Rings movies, more screentime than a normal season of Game of Thrones. They could easily fit in the fight against the White Walkers, the destruction of King's Landing, and Daenerys's descent into madness and death in that time.

12 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

So no, I'm not a "Dany fan." I'm someone with a functioning human brain who understands the difference between a straight reporting of events versus what you've been doing, which is laying things on so thick with your biases that no one can possibly get an accurate accounting of anything from you.

You seem incredibly obsessed about defending her for someone who hates her.  And don't count on this happening.  I have an inkling on where the show is going and that the showrunners see Dany as the ultimate bada$$ heroine.  It ends with the most obvious ending just based on the crap we are being spoonfed this season.

No idea. I just hope that the feature length per episode rumor is true. Look at how much a standard movie trilogy can get done in terms of story with six hours. In this case, the final season of Game of Thrones would have 12 hours. That's the equivalent of four Lord of the Rings movies, more screentime than a normal season of Game of Thrones. They could easily fit in the fight against the White Walkers, the destruction of King's Landing, and Daenerys's descent into madness and death in that time.

I think feature length will be ninety minutes rather then 2 hours. Also if they don't have cersei defeated this season I really don't see what seven episodes are for.

Just now, kg1982 said:

You seem incredibly obsessed about defending her for someone who hates her.  And don't count on this happening.  I have an inkling on where the show is going and that the showrunners see Dany as the ultimate bada$$ heroine.  It ends with the most obvious ending just based on the crap we are being spoonfed this season.

not being a dany fan and hating her are two different things.

Daenerys will fail, her dragons will be killed and her armies will be destroyed, knowing that she lost everything she will do a last thing for humanity, she's a good person, she will go to the wall and fight the ww as azor ahai and die.

Her story is in her vision in house of the undying since season 2

The people with her in the war room in this episode will die or escape dragonstone

1 minute ago, Future Null Infinity said:

Daenerys will fail, her dragons will be killed and her armies will be destroyed, knowing that she lost everything she will do a last thing for humanity, she's a good person, she will go to the wall and fight the ww as azor ahai and die.

Her story is in her vision in house of the undying since season 2

The people with her in the war room in this episode will die or escape dragonstone

That would seem like a waste of her entire story liine.

Archived