POV's You'd Like to See?

LordMarek

1 hour ago, Angel Eyes said:

Myrcella

I think she might've been a good choice for a Dorne POV : a girl who is clever and observant but only a little girl for all that. We could have seen Arianne and Doran from her POV and wonder wtf they're up to. She'd also give us insight into life at casa Lannister/Baratheon.

Any wildling pov from the point where we left off at the wall would be interesting. Marcella would also be a great pov. Margaery or Loras ( assuming he's alive) would be my third choice because we could see events that until now we really only see through really untrustworthy eyes (Cersei's). 

I think illyrio, tywin, littlefinger, varys, etc would ruin it because it would spoil the mystery. 

8 hours ago, Bitterblooms said:

Any wildling pov from the point where we left off at the wall would be interesting. Marcella would also be a great pov. Margaery or Loras ( assuming he's alive) would be my third choice because we could see events that until now we really only see through really untrustworthy eyes (Cersei's). 

I think illyrio, tywin, littlefinger, varys, etc would ruin it because it would spoil the mystery. 

I completely agree

7 hours ago, Ckram said:

Alliser Thorne - "highborn, anointed, with old friends at court", Targaryen loyalist, fought on KL's sack, wasn't pardoned, ranked NW man, Jon's antagonist, sent beyond the wall

He would be a good one.  There is honor in the man.  He gets a lot of hate from a lot of fans that I do not think he deserves.  He has the potential to become a great character in the books.  

Archived