Predictions

Gomagoti

I expect Euron will demand Cersei's hand in exchange for his "gifts", and of course Cersei is not interested in him. She won't be able to postpone the decision indefinitely, so I think that the "Queen's Justice" could mean that Cersei is going to pull out a "Stannis": she'd agree to marry Euron for his help, and then behead him for piracy and kinslaying.

This would be in line with making Cersei more and more crazy, and continue with the reduction of characters.

The Queen's Justice : justice for Myrcella, death sentence for Ellaria and "bad pussy" Tyene by Cersei

Cersei will probably know about Daenerys' plans for Casterly Rock so the Unsullied will be massacred there by Jaime and Randyll and I can't even imagine the rage of Daenerys after 2 defeats

4 hours ago, The hairy bear said:

I expect Euron will demand Cersei's hand in exchange for his "gifts", and of course Cersei is not uninterested in him. She won't be able to postpone the decision indefinitely, so I think that the "Queen's Justice" could mean that Cersei is going to pull out a "Stannis": she'd agree to marry Euron for his help, and then behead him for piracy and kinslaying.

This would be in line with making Cersei more and more crazy, and continue with the reduction of characters.

I like this. Marrying Euron might be the motivating factor that pushes Jaimie away.

Our favorite character Euron brings Little snake, Mama snake and Yara to Cersei and everyone will cheer him.

Cersei will execute the traitors and get so horny she french kisses Jamie.

John Snow will not be known has The King who Knelt and we will not see Ghost :angry2: Dragon-lady will ask John to capture a Wight and he will agree.

Theon will get to Dragonstone and be bullied by Jesus John.

Daenerys will be furious about her fleet being destroyed (She cryed about getting boats for 6 Seasons:crying:)

Greyworm will definetly die and maybe all the unsullied will die.

Randyl Tarly will be at Casterly Rock.

Sam will have cured(for now) Jorah and the Maesters won't like it.

Bran will not get screen time :( Winterfell will not receive news from Castle Black that the true King in the North, Bran Stark, is alive.

Sandra will be annoying as allways and Littlefinger will grab her by the Catelyn.

My prediction is regarding to Casterly Rock and the Unsullied.

What I think will happen : The unsullied will attack Casterly rock, however since Cersei knows the plans because of the torture of Yara, and Ellara, they will fall in a trap and will be badly hurt. However, as in the battle of the bastards...at the last minute:

Spoiler

Danny will arrive with the Dragons and turn the tide of the battle.

Why I think this will happen: Danny lost a lot of ships.. possibly lost Dorne and may loose part of the Tyrell bannerman because of Lord Tarly. To loose the unsullied will be a loss that is too big.....  Another thing is while Cersei knows the plans, Danny knows that Cersei Knows.. (Trailler: Tyrion says "Cersei knows we are coming, they will be ready") and of course because:

Spoiler

her talk with Olenna Tyrrel saying that she shouldn't hear much her advisors (such Tyrion) and she needs to "BE A DRAGON"

please comment.

On 7/25/2017 at 0:20 PM, Lord Davos Seaworth said:

Sam's negligence and attempt at surgery somehow causes the spread of Greyscale in a potent form resulting in a mass zombie-like outbreak of stonemen throughout the Citadel and into Oldtown.

Reveal hidden contents

Jorah's infection and return to Westeros was clearly meant to replace JonCon, so let's be real, there has to be an important plot point tied to it - he isn't just happily getting healed.

I think sam will get it. It would be horrible because he is such a "good character" and rarely does anything bad and he dies trying to help someone.

7 hours ago, princess_snow said:

I like this. Marrying Euron might be the motivating factor that pushes Jaimie away.

Actually, I think that "The Queens Justice" will be Jaime's trigger to leave Cersei.
The Queens Justice being the way that Cersei will kill the remaining Sandsnake and have Ellaria watch while that happens. Someone else mentioned that she would act the same way Aegon did with Brandon and Rickard. If she would indeed do that, Jaime will be sure that 'his Queen' is as mad as Aegon ever was....

CR will surely fall, it was obvious that early days Cersei will get a win, otherwise her and Euron would have been pointless. 

I don't think Jon will advocate that Dany should directly go North, he will most likely offer to deal with Cersei quickly, as they can't have infighting between humans when the army of the dead is coming.

LF will probably manipulate Sansa into taking the north for herself.

Ellaria and Tyene are probably booked in for a prolonged torture session at the hands of Cersei in the black cells.

I'd have thought Yara would be more use as a prisoner.

I think the Unsullied will take Casterly Rock.

4 hours ago, Ser Walter of AShwood said:

Actually, I think that "The Queens Justice" will be Jaime's trigger to leave Cersei.
The Queens Justice being the way that Cersei will kill the remaining Sandsnake and have Ellaria watch while that happens. Someone else mentioned that she would act the same way Aegon did with Brandon and Rickard. If she would indeed do that, Jaime will be sure that 'his Queen' is as mad as Aegon ever was....

Aerys II

27 minutes ago, pinoyathletics said:

Aerys II

Exactly this! Jaime has seen 1 king going completely mad. He doesn't want to witness his sister following the same path.
However, he does not want to kill her, because (somewhere deep inside) he still loves her, and he doesn't want to be known as a king/queen/kin-slayer.

He will leave Cersei and lead the Lannister armies to the Field Of Fire #2.

4 minutes ago, Ser Walter of AShwood said:

Exactly this! Jaime has seen 1 king going completely mad. He doesn't want to witness his sister following the same path.
However, he does not want to kill her, because (somewhere deep inside) he still loves her, and he doesn't want to be known as a king/queen/kin-slayer.

He will leave Cersei and lead the Lannister armies to the Field Of Fire #2.

I've only just seen that Nymeria and Obara were step-daughters, whereas Tyene is Ellaria's only daughter.

So, yes, we can assume that Cersei will do something really horrible to her, while forcing Ellaria to watch.

I think the Unsullied will easily take Casterly Rock b/c Jaime is going to have the Lannister army focused on securing Highgarden, which he and Cersei talked about the 1st episode and which is why he was angling so hard to get Randyl Tarly on his side.

The Lannisters take Highgarden and the Unsullied take Casterly Rock.

Cersei will likely kill Tyene in front of Ellaria to get her revenge for Myrcella.

I'm thinking Jon won't bend the knee yet, there will be a lot of maneuvering and negotiating between him and Daenerys. 

I'm really curious to see where both Bran and Arya are. No predictions there, but I hope at least one of them arrives in Winterfell.

My predictions, please give your thoughts!!!

1) Unsullied take the Casterly Rock.
Even if the Lannisters torture Ellaria, their army is far away and Tyrion's knowledge of the sewers will prove to be decisive, as we saw in the trailers. I don't see a trap happening here and the dragons saving the day, as said above (CGI much);

2) Jaime and Randyll take Highgarden (show only, doubt Tarly does that in the books). They gain food, but will lose their gold.
Next episode, We'll see the awesome battle where Jaime charges against the Dothraki and dragons. Probably captured, again (Ep. 04 - "Spoils of War")

3) Sam cures Jorah, but he's not kicked out by maester Slughorn, either nobody finds out someone sees his potencial.
Goiva/Gilly finds a vital piece of info in the books Sam stole

4) Jon does not knell. I expect an awesome dialogue here
Theon is saved and goes to Dragonstone, get punched and then explains Bran is alive (Rickon is dead in the show). Maybe, maybe Gendry is involved (hope he isn't, better put him with Sandor's company)

5) Petyr persuades naive show Sansa to go against Jon's wishes. He would suceed, but next ep. Arya and Bran arrive almost together in Winterfell, Littlefinger's ambition is crushed.

On 7/25/2017 at 1:25 PM, Future Null Infinity said:

Casterly Rock : Daenerys will fail miserably in Casterly Rock because now Cersei have all the invasion plans, she will make Yara, Tyene and Ellaria tell her all their secrets

This would make sense but Ellaria hates the Lannisters with a passion and Yara hates Euron just as much.  I wonder if they would take poison rather than being killed or confessing.  This may not apply to Tyene but I doubt that Tyene knows so much re tactics they planned or that even if she was present when they had the war councils, she paid much attention.  She is more of an action gal than a plotter IMHO.

Reading this posts is really making me think of stuff I hadn't thought about before but I could see Ellaria taking poison, just like Cersei almost did when they thought the Blackwater battle was lost... I would personally love that!  Dramatic and in character.

On 7/25/2017 at 3:11 PM, Bold Barry Whitebeard said:

I have high hopes that Tyrion's knowledge of Casterly Rock's cisterns will be instrumental in taking the castle.

I would be awfully disappointed if they didn't use this detail lol  When I first read it in the books, I was convinced his knowledge would come in handy at some point.  

However, I am worried that since he hates his family so much at the moment he may not mind destroying the castle, if he cannot take it easily.  If he does this though, he will probably lose his status as my "favourite character" lol.

I think Greyworm is likely to die in that battle though.  To me the scene with Missandei was too much of a sweet good bye... hope not but there had to be some serious casualties and it is way too early for Jaime to be one yet, I think.

Archived