Predictions

Gomagoti

2 hours ago, Denam_Pavel said:

The daughter of the Mad King and a bastard and oathbreaker from the Wall is little better. 

His problem it's not that he is a bastard it's that no one can confirm who he truly is.. But as I said, he look like Robert so why not.. 

The question is would Daenerys marry the son of the "Userper"

With Jon being the only suitable canditate for Daenerys, them marrying seems very plausible but with Bran now surely going to head for winterfell after passing the wall, Jon will have to make his return to the north too, unless he stays with Daenerys and doesnt learn of his parentage from Bran then marrying Dany would happen. I dont think either would be comfortable with the idea of an incestuous relationship. I think it will be like an agreement between both parties, so Daenerys gets her Iron throne and Jon gets the help to try defeat the white walkers. 

14 hours ago, Future Null Infinity said:

Daenerys is the (future) aunt of Jon, it is worst that brother and sister and I don't see why the story can't continue if there is no Danny-Jon couple, there are millions of ways for story to be done without inserting incest in it

I was just pointing out the way westero's is.

On 7/24/2017 at 10:33 PM, Gomagoti said:

I find I'm enjoying predictions from this group more than some of the things actually being screened. Mine are;

1. Jon travels to Dragonstone. Dany  is upset by the failure of the grand plan thanks to Euron's interventions. Tyrion advises she can trust Jon, she considers what to do next given that she wants KL & Cersei seems to have the upper hand in battles so far, but Jon urges attack in the opposite direction.

2. Arya keeps going North, crosses Jon on the roads & they miss each other

3. Sansa & Littlefinger...da fuq knows.Could the 'Queen" in the North have some justice in store for Baelish?

4. Bran has words with Ed at Castle Black, ravens are sent, white walkers army nears eastwatch.

5. Jorah & Sam & more scenes with pus filled material. But Jorah seems to be improving. Arch Maester starts paying Sam more attention.

6. Cersei welcomes Euron who pitches up with more than one gift. Torture & disposal of Dornishwomen & Yarra. Jaime pushed offside by Euron's new found favour in his sister's eyes. Tarly still not wholly for the Lannisters.

7. Davos vs Mel.

If it is your #2 and LF is dispatched by Sansa, I will keep watching the show but finally lose all respect for it entirely.  They took about 20% away when they butchered the Iron Islands plot and another 30% when they destroyed Dorne.  Since LF is the TOTAL AND COMPLETE ORIGIN OF THE GAME OF THRONES to end his character that way is like puking right in the faces of the viewers.

On 25/7/2017 at 7:33 AM, Gomagoti said:

3. Sansa & Littlefinger...da fuq knows.Could the 'Queen" in the North have some justice in store for Baelish?

Sansa is still too stupid to think she is too smart. Until Arya, and Bran possibly, are not in Winterfell she will continue to be manipulated by him. I can't wait to see Littlefinger killed off cause this whole plot has become boring and he has lost his "charm" since season 5. 

OT: My prediction is that Jon and Dany will be meeting in the last minute of the episode and we'll be left hanging for another week, discussing useless things such as: Is he gonna bend the knee? :P 

On July 27, 2017 at 3:52 AM, Ser Walter of AShwood said:

Actually, I think that "The Queens Justice" will be Jaime's trigger to leave Cersei.
The Queens Justice being the way that Cersei will kill the remaining Sandsnake and have Ellaria watch while that happens. Someone else mentioned that she would act the same way Aegon did with Brandon and Rickard. If she would indeed do that, Jaime will be sure that 'his Queen' is as mad as Aegon ever was....

Maybe Seeing what she does to them brings back memories of what the Mad King did to Rickard and Brandon.  Maybe we will get a flashback of that scene.  Remember they did film that particular scene, but haven't used it. If they are going to use it, now would be the perfect time.  It would also speed up Jamie's realization that his sister is bat shit crazy.

1 hour ago, Lady Snowsand said:

Maybe Seeing what she does to them brings back memories of what the Mad King did to Rickard and Brandon.  Maybe we will get a flashback of that scene.  Remember they did film that particular scene, but haven't used it. If they are going to use it, now would be the perfect time.  It would also speed up Jamie's realization that his sister is bat shit crazy.

Yes. High probability we will have a cold open with this flashback

* Remaining Sand Snakes fucking die/I will dance a jig of joy

* Olenna Tyrell dies. Rest in peace, great one.

* Jaime finally realizes that Cersei is not the right person to follow.

* Unsullied take Casterly Rock and Grey Worm survives it.

* Jon won't bend the knee. He will call Dany out on losing half her alliance in one go.

On 27-7-2017 at 8:52 AM, Ser Walter of AShwood said:

Actually, I think that "The Queens Justice" will be Jaime's trigger to leave Cersei.
The Queens Justice being the way that Cersei will kill the remaining Sandsnake and have Ellaria watch while that happens. Someone else mentioned that she would act the same way Aegon did with Brandon and Rickard. If she would indeed do that, Jaime will be sure that 'his Queen' is as mad as Aegon ever was....

Aerys, beste man.

Jon will meet Dany, then the credits will roll before they discuss anything.

Sam will get in trouble, but not really.  Silly boy, now all is forgiven.

Sansa will make a dumb decision.

Littlefinger will be creepy.

Arya will walk a long way (possibly having her arrive at WF when credits roll).

Worm takes the rock.

16 is the over/under on naked boobs.

Cersei takes out Yara and the Snakes/Snake Mommy (I forget her name, are any sand snakes (daughters) left?  I thought Euron dispatched them all).  Cause CRAZY!

Jamie sets up a showdown on the western front with Tarly and Co vs Grey Worm and Co in Casterly Rock.

When Infiltrating Casterly Rock through the cisterns a group of elite navy seals will be gunned down when trapped by US Marines with only Tyrion Lannister (played by special guest start Nicholas Cage) and Grey Worm (SGS Sean Conncery) surviving (OOooops, thats a plot to another movie).

You'd think Jon having died and being brought back might make him a little wary about marrying someone. Can he have children? We don't really know if (in the show) the resurrected dead eat, sleep, dream etc. Jon seems to be perfectly normal, so maybe his reproductive systems are completely fine. Still, if I were Jon, I'd be worried.

1 hour ago, madscientist596 said:

Cersei takes out Yara and the Snakes/Snake Mommy (I forget her name, are any sand snakes (daughters) left?  I thought Euron dispatched them all).  Cause CRAZY!

Right now there should be 6 more Sand Snakes left, but D&D would like you to forget about this scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZKgxzW4J3o

Archived