Title revealed 'Spoils of War'

naqshbandi

It will probably focus on the prisoners and Casterly Rock's gold.

In ep. 03 Cercei thinks she's winning the war. But losing her source of gold (crown is already broke, with dept with the Iron Bank) will hurt badly, even after taking Highgarden's food supply.

This episode will definitely focus on the two queens, 

I believe the two remaining sand snakes will be tortured to death well atleast Ellaria and then Tyene probably will be killed infront of Ellaria. I see no real point in Yara being killed as she serves no purpose being dead. Euron will fulfil his pact with Cersei and they will  agree to his proposal. 

Cersei will send Jamie and the Lannister army to high garden to either destroy the Tyrell army or make it bend the knee. 

Daenerys will lay seige to CR and take the the ancestral home the Lannisters, we will find if Tywin was lying about CR and its gold mines. I personally dont think we will see many men here defending CR, just enough to put up a defence and do some damage to the unsullied. 

4 hours ago, Samwell_Tarly said:

This episode will definitely focus on the two queens, 

I believe the two remaining sand snakes will be tortured to death well atleast Ellaria and then Tyene probably will be killed infront of Ellaria. I see no real point in Yara being killed as she serves no purpose being dead. Euron will fulfil his pact with Cersei and they will  agree to his proposal. 

Cersei will send Jamie and the Lannister army to high garden to either destroy the Tyrell army or make it bend the knee. 

Daenerys will lay seige to CR and take the the ancestral home the Lannisters, we will find if Tywin was lying about CR and its gold mines. I personally dont think we will see many men here defending CR, just enough to put up a defence and do some damage to the unsullied. 

I think most of this will occur in episode 3 (Queen's justice) not 4.

9 hours ago, chasing the dragons said:

So 4 episodes in and no WW, or NK? Will this be the season of "Jon and Samwell try to tell everyone the army of the dead is coming and no one listens until the final episode of this season when they arrive at kings landing while everyone is out fighting wars in Dorne and Highgarden?" 

I very much doubt that the WW's and the AoD will arrive at kings landing in this season, infact ill say its impossible, theres alot more to do before that happens. This season will be mainly focused on the setup and the battles of Daenerys and Cersei. Jon will try towards the end of the season to show the kingdom what the White Walkers and the wights are capable of. Itll be towards the end of the season before the WW's invade and pass the wall.

Episode 4 i think will focus on a big battle between the lannister/tarly army against Daenerys and her forces including her dragons.

Well, Arya is probably coming to Winterfell. Wonder how that will turn out, and  I really want them to utilize her abilities. 

Spoiler

What if she kills Littlefinger (seems like he runs the vale now for whatever reason) and wears his mask and fake marries Sansa, fake kills himself again and leave Sansa the Vale. 

EDIT: Sorry wrong thread

But I think the gold will probably be lost in the fight with Dany, but it would be nice if Cersei gets it and pays off Tycho but also hires Golden Company 

18 hours ago, Crona said:

What if she kills Littlefinger (seems like he runs the vale now for whatever reason) and wears his mask and fake marries Sansa, fake kills himself again and leave Sansa the Vale. 

He runs the Vale as Robert Aryn's regent.

Littlefinger CAN leave Sansa with Harrenhal, a claim backed up by her Whent grandmother. From that seat she's in an excellent position to name herself Queen of the Rivers.

I doubt the show would attempt to introduce a new plot though. They appear to be trying to wrap things up.

Game of thrones has always used "Bad guys always winning and good guys losing".. This makes the viewers hate them even more.

The lannisters are too lucky for so long now. And now they made Cercei so intelligent just to stick with their bad guys win logic. To play with our anger.

The spoils of war will mostly be all that gold delivered to KL and the Iron bank trusting her as shown in the trailer.

Jon has been reduced to a useless PoS .

They will just waste time till episode 5. Show an awesome full episode battle in episode 6, drop a massive spoiler in episode 7 and wait 1 more year.

So much time wasted on greyscale.. for what? They could have sped it.

And so so little time spent on Casterly rock/high garden.

There are so few episode left and there is nothing major happening. Frustrated.

Archived