#16 - a shadow of a game

a free shadow

13 hours ago, a free shadow said:

I think it could be the 17th, because if not, this would mean that I am unavailable for the first six days of the next round. And also, at least two players are planning to invade foreign countries this week and it might work better for them, too... :ninja:

The 17th would be fine with me, too. 

8 hours ago, Castellan said:

PS I am thinking I should send prelims before you disappear, though, so wondered what would be a deadline for that, to give you time to reply to them.

It can be sent on the 9th, wherever in the world. I will not be fully gone before the 10th, about midday Stonehenge time :ninja:

26 minutes ago, a free shadow said:

It can be sent on the 9th, wherever in the world. I will not be fully gone before the 10th, about midday Stonehenge time :ninja:

Trying to imagine a "not-fully-gone" shadow... ;) Thanks for the info! 

In Old Orleans
There are two silences
From darkness
And from lack of light
From scary shadows
And from those who did not come to fight :pirate:

Not in good time, they didn't :pirate:

I... will give some more time with a point penalty.

Edit: If you have done everything in time, but want to edit something, you can, without the point penalty, but send a new message, do not edit the old ones :ninja:

In Old Orleans

Rewards are placed

For finding seven answers these :ninja:

The theme was "Rewards were placed on their heads".

1. “Guilt innate, kinsmen!” prisoner replied, misanthropic. Tyrion Lannister, reward on his head placed by Cersei Lannister (Julia H.)

2. Foolish oaf. Dedicated drunk. Crossed. Dontos Hollard, by Cersei Lannister (rocksniffer)

3. Girl invents kiss perhaps? Rewrites memory? Sansa Stark, by Cersei Lannister (Raisin Bran)

4. Finished off decidedly donning crown. Viserys Targaryen, by Robert Baratheon (Ser Not Appearing)

5. Grievously incited, killed pyromaniacal royal. Monster? Jaime Lannister, by Edmure Tully (Castellan)

6. Fatal off-page delivery. Decomposing colt. Rhaego, by Robert Baratheon (Dolorous Gabe)

7. Flunked obligation: dallying dick cuckolded. Robert Bartaheon, at least by Jon Connington (Fragile Bird)

1 point was given for submitting an entry, 2 points for guessing a clue correctly, 4 points for guessing the theme, 1 point for voting for a favorite clue, 1 point for each favorite vote received and 1 point for being on time. Find math mistakes, if you dare! :ninja:

The theme seems to might have been though, and there was only one who found it, and it was Julia H.! Together with rocksniffer, she is also one of the only two players who guessed every clue. And she is now taking the (narrow!) lead :ninja: The favorite clue votes were split, with Julia H. and Dolorous Gabe getting two each, and Raisin Bran with Ser Not Appearing getting one each.

1. Julia H. 18 + 21 = 39

2. Castellan 22 + 13 = 35

3. Rocksniffer 16 + 15 = 31

4. Dolorous Gabe 14 + 15 = 29

5. Fragile Bird 16 + 12 = 28

6. Ser not Appearing 8 + 14 = 22

7. Raisin Bran 7 + 8 = 15

The fourth place and the obligation to buy everyone else ice cream currently seems to fall to Dolorous Gabe.

Next (and the last!) round will be up soon :ninja:

Archived