Fantasy Football 2017

Whiskeyjack

5 hours ago, Whiskeyjack said:

Went 2-2 this week.  Should have been 3-1, but lost a game by 0.2 points. 

3-0 in Experts
3-0 in Westeros B
2-1 in Westeros A
1-2 in Westeros C

Pray to the old gods and the new for stat corrections to fall in your favor.

3-2 in Westeros leagues, plus a high enough score in Survivor to where I'm not really on the block next week.  But not one of the three wins were good.  In each case, my opponent lost more than I won.  Still, overall good.  One 3-0 team and four 2-1.

ETA:
In my money league I had three choices....

QB: Brees or Ryan
WR: Tyreek or Hogan
RB: Derrick Henry or Jordan Howard

Getting any one of them right would have won for me.  Nope.
Bonus edit: And getting RB right would have won me the $20 weekly prize for high score.

Another middle of the road week for me. I went 2-2 again, making my season record 5-7. The good news for me is that I'm 2-1 in W-B and W-C. My Thunderdome team has been disappointing, given that my roster is actually pretty good and well set up for this format. My Dynasty team is 0-3 and may not win a game all year. The roster I inherited was just awful, having only 1 good contract (Carr $6-2 years) and only 1 other good player (Wilson). Looks like I was right to treat this team as a complete tear down and rebuild project. Also, did well enough in Survivor to not be worried about next week unless disaster ensues. Pick'em also went OK given how bad it started. 

3 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Another middle of the road week for me. I went 2-2 again, making my season record 5-7. The good news for me is that I'm 2-1 in W-B and W-C. My Thunderdome team has been disappointing, given that my roster is actually pretty good and well set up for this format. My Dynasty team is 0-3 and may not win a game all year. The roster I inherited was just awful, having only 1 good contract (Carr $6-2 years) and only 1 other good player (Wilson). Looks like I was right to treat this team as a complete tear down and rebuild project. Also, did well enough in Survivor to not be worried about next week unless disaster ensues. Pick'em also went OK given how bad it started. 

We all scam for Sam down here!

Currently going scorched earth in my 12-team, zero PPR money league with standard lineups (QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/FLEX/K/DEF).  Topped the league in scoring for three straight weeks and am 42 points ahead of the next highest team.  There's another 3-0 team that I have scored 111 more points than.  :lol:

That Hunt/Gurley/Crabree (or Watkins last week) combo is just destroying lives.  Also have Ajayi and TY Hilton, who I didn't even start last week and still topped the league in points scored while Crabtree laid a goose egg.

On the other side of Alex Smith in C.  Managed to sweep the table in my money leagues this week.  After Blair Walsh missed the PAT I was exactly tied at halftime.  I had Carson he had Walsh to go.  Won by less than a point.  Glad the Colts had that penalty which made the Seahawks decide to try his next made kick over as a 2 pointer.  

Does yardage get credited on a 2pt attempt or just successful points?  

Won in B with the team finally living up to it's potential. Lost in A because I didn't trust Cam Newton anymore and didn't wake up early enough to switch out an injured player. Hopefully, Newton can keep up and the myriad of injuries to the team in A don't cause it to crumble.

Archived