The playoffs begin in THUNDERDOME.

#1 Seed: DunknEgg's Highgarden Thorns
who in week 15 will face the winner of the week 14 matchup between
#4 Jaxom's Kings Landing Swords and #5 JJ Lannister's C.R. Kingslayers

#2 Seed: Mya Stone's Eyrie Mavericks
who in week 15 will face the winner of the week 14 matchup between
#3 JamieL's Riverrun Sashimi and #6 Boiled Leather's Arbor (Gold) Magnums

-Goes Into Supreme Shit-Talking Mode-

Alright, it's playoffs eve on the Westeros boards. And once again, I'm in the dance in all three primary feeders and lookin' to get back to Experts.

I'm hot shit, lemme tell you. This bitch puts the fantasy into footballin'! I'm a lean, mean, scorin' machine! You'll leave your player tracker alarm on all night? I'll shut down power to your country! Men have died trying to establish limits to my FF excellence! You ever heard of the USS Indianapolis? That's right, they made a shitty Nicholas Cage move about what the fuck happens when you think I'm just playin' -totally just playing by the way-. Fourteen years ago to the day, Lil' Jau asked me when his pills was due. Fifteen years later, he's dead of a massive heart attack while diving off the coast of Antarctica.

You do the math.

@Tywin et al. @Bronn Stone @Jaime L @Manhole Eunuchsbane @Week

1 hour ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Alright, it's playoffs eve on the Westeros boards. And once again, I'm in the dance in all three primary feeders and lookin' to get back to Experts.

I'm hot shit, lemme tell you. This bitch puts the fantasy into footballin'! I'm a lean, mean, scorin' machine! You'll leave your player tracker alarm on all night? I'll shut down power to your country! Men have died trying to establish limits to my FF excellence! You ever heard of the USS Indianapolis? That's right, they made a shitty Nicholas Cage move about what the fuck happens when you think I'm just playin' -totally just playing by the way-. Fourteen years ago to the day, Lil' Jau asked me when his pills was due. Fifteen years later, he's dead of a massive heart attack while diving off the coast of Antarctica.

You do the math.

https://i.imgur.com/3ujPrKA.gif

14 hours ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

You do the math.

Talk tough all you want, I can see through your facade. Deep down you’re just a scared lil gurl.

They're not my leagues but

Dynasty
Week Manhole (1) - bye
Bronn (2) - bye
Race (3) vs. Jace (6)
Groz (4) vs. Jaxom (5)

Keeper
JJ Lanister(1) - bye
Fuentez (2) - bye
Boiled Leather (3) vs. Dracarys (6)
Groz (4) vs. Pyro (5)

I'll edit this when someone reminds me who Ryan is.

Just now, Bronn Stone said:

Dynasty
Week (1) - bye
Bronn (2) - bye
Race (3) vs. Jace (6)
Groz (4) vs. Jaxom (5)

Keeper
JJ Lanister(1) - bye
Fuentez (2) - bye
Groz (4) vs. (person with Yahoo display name Ryan) (5)

Not I. :/

4 minutes ago, Bronn Stone said:

I actually mix you guys up in my head all the time too..  Sorry.

MANHOLE!? Oof -- rough man. I'm going to assume this is the beginning of psychological warfare intended to impact my (poor) start-sit decision-making this weekend in Experts in our opening round bout.

23 minutes ago, Bronn Stone said:

You think you've got it bad, just think how poor Manhole feels about it.  :P

(phase two, engaged...)

Manhole is Wes B. Speaking of which, has anyone seen him lately? I know he hasn’t been updating the Pick’Em thread.

9 hours ago, Bronn Stone said:

Dynasty
Week Manhole (1) - bye
Bronn (2) - bye
Race (3) vs. Jace (6)
Groz (4) vs. Jaxom (5)

Keeper
JJ Lanister(1) - bye
Fuentez (2) - bye
Groz (4) vs. (person with Yahoo display name Ryan) (5)

That would be me

13 hours ago, JJ Lannister said:

Need some advice for my money league. I need to start 2 of the 4. K.Williams vs. Tennessee, M. Davis vs. Jacksonville, Darkwa vs. Dallas, or P. Barber vs. Detroit. 

I'm leaning Williams and Davis with Martin active for Tampa.

Davis seems the most solid choice.  Darkwa is low-ceiling but high floor.  Williams and Barber are both pretty dodgy.  If you think you're the favorite, I'd probably lean Darkwa.  If you think you're the underdog or even, Barber has the best chance to go big and grab the job for the rest of the season, IMO and that's the way I'd go.  Williams has just squandered too many chances IMO.

2 hours ago, briantw said:

Man...that Kamara injury really stung in one of my money leagues.  He's been my best player for weeks now that Hunt sucks.

Chicken vs. egg conundrum. Did Hunt fall off and that hurt Smith or vice versa? It's funny, we started the Survivor league a few weeks late and Hunt went really high. That player probably didn't get to enjoy much of his actual value this season. 

6 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Chicken vs. egg conundrum. Did Hunt fall off and that hurt Smith or vice versa? It's funny, we started the Survivor league a few weeks late and Hunt went really high. That player probably didn't get to enjoy much of his actual value this season. 

I picked him in the third round of my 12-team money league that drafted right before the season started.  Paid off early when I dominated the league for the first four weeks, but he's been killing my team the past five weeks.

For the record, I don't think he sucks.  I just think Kansas City has completely fallen apart and Hunt hasn't been getting nearly enough carries to boot.  For the most part, he's produced at a pretty respectable level, but there's only so much you can do when they only give you the ball nine times in a game like they did this past week.

32 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

I sure didn't.  I thought it was a pretty safe pick in the #5 slot.  But nope.

Archived