Fantasy Football 2017

Whiskeyjack

1 minute ago, Tywin et al. said:

I've always done straight pick'em, since this is just something my main league does after each season and we just do it on paper for bragging rights or with a $20 buy in. But I'd totally be down for a draft if people prefer that. Is there a way to customize a Yahoo draft to only have playoff players available (I've never been a commissioner before so I've never had to set up a league)?

Historically, we did it using a thread.  It does work better if the whole league can find a time to be online.

15 hours ago, Bronn Stone said:

Historically, we did it using a thread.  It does work better if the whole league can find a time to be online.

That sounds like a lot of work. I think it would be easier to just make a custom draft. 

I did something likes this before, except that you picked a new team each week. The only stipulation was that you couldn’t select a player twice. 

Whatever the format, I’m willing to give it a go.

I could be wrong, but I don’t think Yahoo has any sort of FFL for the playoffs.

On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 2:27 PM, Bronn Stone said:

My money league has a fun contest week 17.  The Fantasy All-Star game.

It is basically daily fantasy with no salary cap.  Pick a team.  QB RB RB WR WR FLx TE DT K.

I'm concerned that the Pats/Steelers may get up early and realize they can bench Brady/Ben, so I'm going

QB: Russell Wilson
RB: Leveon Bell
RB: Mark Ingram
WR: Keenan Allen
WR: JuJu Smith-Schuster
FLx: Dion Lewis
TE: Gronk
DT: Pittsburgh
K: Robbie Gould

Talk me out of any of them and I'll be grateful.  No Zeke is an obvious consideration, but not sure what to expect from Dallas at this point.

Let me talk you out of using Bell. The Steelers are sitting him this week.

• 6 months later...

Archived