Experts
Whiskeyjack (2) - Mya (5)

Westeros A
POTN (3) - Whiskeyjack (5)

Westeros B
Whiskeyjack (1) - Dracarys (3)

Westeros C
Jace (1) - Tywin (3)

This has been a really strange season.  Haven't really enjoyed it much.  But somehow in the finals in 3 of 4 leagues.

Is our duel for a guaranteed golden ticket to Experts or just for bragging rights? 

2 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Is our duel for a guaranteed golden ticket to Experts or just for bragging rights? 

Nah bra, we're in if we win. A doesn't count as a primary feeder and only B stands in the way out of 3 spots.

2 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Nah bra, we're in if we win. A doesn't count as a primary feeder and only B stands in the way out of 3 spots.

Good. Also, that's a nice title you have there. It would be shame if something happened to it.

@The Great Unwashed

6 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Good. Also, that's a nice title you have there. It would be shame if something happened to it.

@The Great Unwashed

Nah nah nah, you can't be courtin' disaster.

And speaking of court. All rise for the honorable Jace, because court is in session and Tywin is getting service in the vehicularities of Boulder Bash that's gonna happen on Monday.

7 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Nah nah nah, you can't be courtin' disaster.

And speaking of court. All rise for the honorable Jace, because court is in session and Tywin is getting service in the vehicularities of Boulder Bash that's gonna happen on Monday.

Lol hey now, I'm the one who is looking at law schools. You're the one who went back to be a doctorb

21 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Neither POTN nor Pyro is Jaxomed if they win their games.  Historically that takes precedence over "primary feeders".

On 12/17/2017 at 7:15 PM, Whiskeyjack said:

Just lost Experts and W-B because of that Ben to James TD.

Ha! Almost... Jameis had a good night so I was sunk. I gotta say, I wasn't too fond of playing you for a third time this season. Good luck in the finals :cheers:

In the Finals in my money league (PPR and 4 pt TDs) -- need to decide on 3 (2 WR and Flex) to play out of:

AJ Green vs DET
Dez Bryant vs SEA
Marquise Goodwin vs JAX
Keenan Cole @ SF
Duke Johnson @ CHI
Tarik Cohen vs CLE

Tentatively, I have Green, Bryant, and Duke -- don't like the Jax matchup for Goodwin and no to Cole as it looks like Hurns may be back for Jax against SF.

Sucks to lose AB in this league (especially when going against Bell in the finals)

Note: Tyrell Williams and Wayne Gallman are available on the wire.

4 minutes ago, Week said:

Tentatively, I have Green, Bryant, and Duke -- don't like the Jax matchup for Goodwin and no to Cole as it looks like Hurns may be back for Jax against SF.

Sucks to lose AB in this league (especially when going against Bell in the finals)

That's how I'd go as well.  PPR with smaller TDs is a good format for Duke.

On 12/19/2017 at 5:18 PM, Bronn Stone said:

Neither POTN nor Pyro is Jaxomed if they win their games.  Historically that takes precedence over "primary feeders".

That would still leave the spot open for ol' Jace to get back in.

Unless there's a chance that I win C (the most Expert-like league we have) and somehow am not invited back to Experts...

In which case, could you explain that possibility to me as if you're going to die at the end of your statement? ;)

3 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

That would still leave the spot open for ol' Jace to get back in.

Unless there's a chance that I win C (the most Expert-like league we have) and somehow am not invited back to Experts...

In which case, could you explain that possibility to me as if you're going to die at the end of your statement? ;)

The most Expert like feeder league by far is A. I believe everyone in it except you had spent extensive time in Experts. Yet that one is discounted for the apparent reason it is hard for n00bs to join. 

But the explanation is simple. Feeder leagues fill vacancies. Vacancies are created when the bottom three teams in Experts fail to win another league. 

1 minute ago, Bronn Stone said:

The most Expert like feeder league by far is A. I believe everyone in it except you had spent extensive time in Experts. Yet that one is discounted for the apparent reason it is hard for n00bs to join. 

But the explanation is simple. Feeder leagues fill vacancies. Vacancies are created when the bottom three teams in Experts fail to win another league. 

Your lifespan shortens by the keystroke.

-How's this evil lady thing going for me?-

15 hours ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Your lifespan shortens by the keystroke.

-How's this evil lady thing going for me?-

You’re kind of like a cheap, rip-off version of The Rock. You can sell the heel role well enough, but we all know you want to be the beloved hero.

45 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

You’re kind of like a cheap, rip-off version of The Rock. You can sell the heel role well enough, but we all know you want to be the beloved hero.

You about to smell what Jace is cooking come showtime!

9 minutes ago, Bronn Stone said:

Meow, bitch.

I wish @Manhole Eunuchsbane hadn't upset me so. Master and Commander has been on and I'd like to lament to someone that Dan Carlin hasn't done an Age of Sail podcast.

On 12/20/2017 at 11:45 AM, Week said:

I know your pain. I’m without Brown too in my W-C Finals matchup with the Stinky Queen. Could also be without Fournette. And Hopkins is basically injured because his QBs blow.

Yay for my top three picks….

Lost in Experts.

Should win in Westeros A.  Have a 9.42 point lead, Leveon, + Alshon vs. Jake Elliott.

Would like to say I have a chance at a 2nd championship in W-B.  But its pretty doubtful.  I've got a 1.04 point lead + Alshon vs. Juju + Ertz.  Probably need a miracle to win that, and think the 30% odds Yahoo is giving me are pretty generous.

94% chance of winning my money league. Lost AB (after a trade) while starting Blake Bortles and Eric Ebron. I think I've won 2 out of 3 years that I've been in the league.

Archived