So apparently, Cerseis hair...

goomba

4 hours ago, goomba said:

doesn't grow anymore. -_-

How do you feel about this? 

Yea I dislike it. She's a Lannister, a lioness and was well-known for her beautiful golden hair. I hoped she would at least try to grow her hair to Tyene/ Ellaria Sand's hair length. She needs a proper mane.

Not only doesn't it grow anymore, but now she's forcing her handmaidens (which apparently still exist :o) to have the same awful soccer mom hair as herself. That's probably why we haven't seen them in a while, they were all hiding because they were ashamed of their 'dos!

8 minutes ago, Lockjaw of House Boltagon said:

“I am Cersei of House Lannister, a lion of the Rock, the rightful queen of these Seven Kingdoms, trueborn daughter of Tywin Lannister. And hair grows back.”

Or not.

Well, the quote is about Cersei Lannister, a lion of the Rock and trueborn daughter of Tywin Lannister, not about Mad Queen Romulan, the Ugliest of Dress ;)

3 hours ago, Lord Godric said:

I thought this was going to be about how her hair is catching on as a fashion trend, as is her gothic appearance, as shown by her maid who interrupted the incest. 

I have a feeling she ordered all her handmaidens to cut their hair too.

14 hours ago, SuperMario said:

Maybe her hair will get a major growth spurt like Gilly's baby going from an infant to a 4-year-old in the matter of one episode. Perhaps next episode Cersei will have long golden hair again.

Did you notice Cersei's hair is a fashion trend at court?

4 hours ago, anjulibai said:

I assumed it hasn't had time to grow back. 

Really? You do realize it's been months and months since it has been cut off. It was cut off in season five. In season 7 alone Euron sailed around the continent and back again. Just in that time it would have grown a few inches. Not to mention all of season six and Dany sailing across the Narrow Sea.

No, sadly, this is a fashion choice by Cersei. Maybe she can go head on against Dany's dragons driving a Honda Odyssey.

I got the impression she's deliberately keeping it short as sort of an "f you" to her humiliation (which I feel was confirmed by the fact that she's making all her handmaidens style their hair the same way". Very symbolic. I have no problems with it.

Archived