what are your predictions

pretty much what the title says.

My predictions are that dany will go to jon snow for help now that her two big westerosi armies are gone. I hope he doesn't fold too easily but gets something from her. I think we are gonna see that battle scene from the trailers with the dothraki and dragons fighting.  Dany will likely start being a damn dragon and unleash her dragons on her enemies finally.

Agree with above - battle wise this is going faster than I expected. Dany might spit the dummy and go full dragon mode this episode, unleashing her Dothraki screamers and fire upon Jamie's army.

Might see the scene I have been waiting for since the trailer, Jamie charging through a field of fire with his lance. I hope he skewers a wounded dragon to death - I really want to see a scene like this, with a knight bring a dragon down.

40 minutes ago, ummester said:

Agree with above - battle wise this is going faster than I expected. Dany might spit the dummy and go full dragon mode this episode, unleashing her Dothraki screamers and fire upon Jamie's army.

Might see the scene I have been waiting for since the trailer, Jamie charging through a field of fire with his lance. I hope he skewers a wounded dragon to death - I really want to see a scene like this, with a knight bring a dragon down.

Not that I want to spoil your pleasure, but I don't think it's very likely that a dragon will be killed at FoF #2. 

15 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Isn't Arya heading to Winterfell? Didn't the preview show her arriving? 

She's not the maid yet. But she's got no purpose in Winterfell and is going through an identity crisis. She'll reappear in the south sooner or later. In order for this to be a surprise the viewers need a minor character above all suspicion. The maid is perfect precisely because we've been introduced to her while Arya was in the North.

It'll take a few episodes though.

22 minutes ago, Rippounet said:

She's not the maid yet. But she's got no purpose in Winterfell and is going through an identity crisis. She'll reappear in the south sooner or later. In order for this to be a surprise the viewers need a minor character above all suspicion. The maid is perfect precisely because we've been introduced to her while Arya was in the North.

It'll take a few episodes though.

It makes sense that way. 

51 minutes ago, ummester said:

Why is it called Field of Fire 2.0? What happened to 1.0?

It was a major battle during Aegon's conquest  where the 3 Targaryen dragon's torched the Lannister and Gardener army (well, the dry fields surrounding them) causing 4,000 deaths by dragon as well as other 'normal' casualties

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Field_of_Fire

16 minutes ago, Littler Finger said:

It was a major battle during Aegon's conquest  where the 3 Targaryen dragon's torched the Lannister and Gardener army (well, the dry fields surrounding them) causing 4,000 deaths by dragon as well as other 'normal' casualties

Here's a question How on earth will Dany navigate Westeros. How will the dragons know how to get to the Reach? Do you think they have dragon_nav? Don't they have to go past Kings landing? Dothraki on the march why wouldn't anyone notice?

Im hoping after the casualty of 'The Queens Justice', this is episode is going to relight that GOT fire inside of me. My predicitions are :-

• The Lannister army is ambushed on their way back from Highgarden, this will involve the defeat of the Lannister forces as well as the Tarlys too, all at the hands of the Dothraki hoard and Daenerys 3 dragons. This will be the end of Randyll and his son Dickon.
  • Arya arrives at winterfell. This has been a long awaited arrival but hopefully it'll be the start of Arya intertwining her story with everyone elses.
  • As mentioned above Daenerys will torch quite a number of Westerosi Lords.
  • Jamie will survive with the help of Bronn and they will make their way back to KL.
  • We will see no attack of KL as she will again be counselled out of it.
  • Jon will finally realise no one is to believe what he is saying regarding the WW's and the AoD. He will need some evidence and proof that the threat exisits. He will construct a ranging part to take to Eastwatch by the Sea where he will venture beyond the Wall in the hope to catch a Wight.

Their will be other things but I think this will be the main chunk of what happens.

36 minutes ago, Littler Finger said:

Thanks - so it seems round 2 is going to happen in more or less the same spot.

I'm getting bad George Lucas Prequel vibes :D

13 minutes ago, the tower of albion said:

Here's a question How on earth will Dany navigate Westeros. How will the dragons know how to get to the Reach? Do you think they have dragon_nav? Don't they have to go past Kings landing? Dothraki on the march why wouldn't anyone notice?

Like a lot of things this is overlooked, nothing makes sense anymore. In theory Eurons fleet would have potentially been seen and potentially crossed paths 4 times with Daenerys fleet. So the show writers are telling me that if your has a 1000 ships they wouldnt have been seen by Daenerys forces arriving and then consequently by the unsullied forces travelling to CR. Its ridiculous.

1 hour ago, ummester said:

Why is it called Field of Fire 2.0? What happened to 1.0?

I am expecting this. FoF happened during Aegons conquest. I expect Dany to have a 2nd FoF against the lannisters in the upcoming episode (as you stated, the trailer already teased this). 

And in FoF #1, no dragon died. I expect a injury to one of the dragons (at most), but not a death. 

17 minutes ago, the tower of albion said:

Maps, recognition points (towers, etc.).. she has advisors around her who know westeros and they will give them directions, she just has to follow them. Dany will ride drogon and rheagar and viserion will follow Drogon. They don't have to pass Kings Landing direction. Yeah they will probably notice the Dothraki march, but who will stop them? 

1 hour ago, the tower of albion said:

She wouldn't have to pass over KL, Dragonstone is north-east of it so she could easily fly to the north (over open ground) or south (over the Kings Wood).  

Dragonstone - the Reach is almost a straight line so if someone more familiar with Westeros geography (Tyrion or Varys) said "fly that way until you see them from above, if you reach the water you've gone too far" it might not be the most pleasing explanation but it's more plausible than Little Finger's time machine.

Or she could fly around Westeros over the sea and come in over Oldtown (where Jorah could see Drogon overhead) or over Dorne which is supposedly an ally still.

http://imgur.com/51GIm4H

I think there are more important/bigger plot holes than Dragon-nav to be totally honest about it.

Complete subject change, but does anyone else think Cersei might not actually have poisoned the Sandsnake? The comment about not knowing how long the poison takes seemed a bit odd after saying how clever Qyburn is and how he worked out what it was.  It could have been part of the torture, but I wonder if maybe letting them think she poisoned her is part of the torture so they suffer longer. Either way I hope we see what happens later in the season.  My ideal-but-not-likely scenario is after Jaime decides to leave Cersei he frees them (with Bronn of course), possibly with some talk about not realising they were alive and being tortured etc etc 

6 hours ago, Daemon said:

My predictions are that Daenerys will be very pissed of when she hears that,she loose Dorne and Higharden...she will atack with dragons and dothraki the lannister/tarly army when they will march to King's Landing

Same here. Hope for lines for Bronn and waiting for Bran to spill the beans about Jon.

3 minutes ago, crlovel said:

No huge predictions, but I would like to see Arya reunite with the Hound on her way north, and for him to go south with her. It would be nice to see him kill his brother, and to find redemption.

With Melisandre at dragonstone still and possibly heading for Volantis, Arya still has to meet her just as Melisandre said way back in season 3,  and was defintely a reference to her killing people. So her meeting with hound seems very likely and something I would like to see happen. If she doesnt meet the hound on her way back to winterfell then it will be at a later stage. 

The Hound is already finding redemption, I dont think he will need to kill his brother to do that. I dont understand why you would think the Hound would go back south with her, there is no real reason to do so.

Archived