what are your predictions

Predictions

• As stated Dany ambushes Lannisters, which includes the destruction of all the Highgarden gold meant for the IBB.
  • IBB learns of this and sets sail for Bravos on bad terms with Lannisters, therefore evening the playing fields after last episode.
  • Arya gets back to Winterfell but we'll have to wait for the Jon/Arya meeting until a couple more episodes because that is the only meeting outside of Jon/Dany we care about

40 minutes ago, KINGpanther said:

Dany torches a chunk of Lannister army and takes their Highgarden loot. this will seem a big victory for Dany but will have consequences giving Cersei more ammo for her Mad Queen propaganda. 

Dont really think thats a consequence well at least not anymore, lets see how it pans out

Cersei to KL - right as you can see Daenerys has burned and defeated the Lannister/Tyrell army with the help of 100,000 Dothraki, we must not follow her she is going mad.

Not really propaganda for her really is it, shes going to implement fear into the capital if she does use that for ''propaganda'', probably make the capital want to surrender etc, 

Dragon attacks the Lannisters and Dany gets the gold

Jaime Goldenhand tries to kill a dragon

Arya kills Peterfinger

Cersei will do the obligatory monologue

Bronn will say something #funny

Sandra will continue to be annoying

In the end Cersei wont get the gold, the IBB deal will fail, Lannister army obliterated, Dothraki will be burnt alive, Jon will gets his dragon ass glass

The dialogue and show logic will be terrible

30 minutes ago, Ser Yorick Ampersand said:

Dragon attacks the Lannisters and Dany gets the gold

Jaime Goldenhand tries to kill a dragon

Arya kills Peterfinger 

99% we wont see Arya kill little finger, this will towards epsiode 6/7 and ill be more clined to say 7.

30 minutes ago, Ser Yorick Ampersand said:

Cersei will do the obligatory monologue

Bronn will say something #funny

Sandra will continue to be annoying

In the end Cersei wont get the gold, the IBB deal will fail, Lannister army obliterated, Dothraki will be burnt alive, Jon will gets his dragon ass glass

The dialogue and show logic will be terrible

Im pretty sure that they all wont be burnt alive, what makes you think that? Understandable there will be some collateral damage and some will get caught in the fire.

5 hours ago, Simon Tam said:

Very probably Arya will arrive in Winterfell in Ep.4 and reunite with Sansa

Do you think it will more Bran-like : ("Ugh, my little sister turned freak like my little brother")

or more Jon-like: "I was awful, admit it" ?

probably more jon like.

Still can't believe bran did that. His emotional detachment  was being shown great and the actor was doing it great. Then the writers had him be a creepy freak.

3 hours ago, Samwell_Tarly said:

99% we wont see Arya kill little finger, this will towards epsiode 6/7 and ill be more clined to say 7.

Im pretty sure that they all wont be burnt alive, what makes you think that? Understandable there will be some collateral damage and some will get caught in the fire.

I think dany will accidently kill some of them but the lannister army will be torched and jaime will kill some minor character

5 hours ago, KINGpanther said:

Dany torches a chunk of Lannister army and takes their Highgarden loot. this will seem a big victory for Dany but will have consequences giving Cersei more ammo for her Mad Queen propaganda. 

I really hope they don't do this or people laugh at her at  or least don't believe her when she call dany the mad queen for using dragons. In reality now that she uses dragons and if she wins and everything goes like we expect people should bend the knee and flee from helping cersei since the winner is clear.

10 hours ago, Samwell_Tarly said:

With Melisandre at dragonstone still and possibly heading for Volantis, Arya still has to meet her just as Melisandre said way back in season 3,  and was defintely a reference to her killing people. So her meeting with hound seems very likely and something I would like to see happen. If she doesnt meet the hound on her way back to winterfell then it will be at a later stage. 

The Hound is already finding redemption, I dont think he will need to kill his brother to do that. I dont understand why you would think the Hound would go back south with her, there is no real reason to do so.

I agree. I still think it will be sandor who gets littlefinger killed by telling the truth about how he betrayed ned. I can't wait to see his reunion with arya. Those two had great chemistry on screen and I am curious as to how arya will react. Personally I would be scared to death that he was gonna kill her

I wonder wat Arya's endgame is going to be. After all, she now has the abilities to "finish her list" and go for one of the big ones, which would mean Cersei. But this would ignore the 'valonquar'-prophecy. 

Maybe Sansa finds out about Littlefinger's role in Ned's execution, allowing Arya some sweet revenge, but doing away with Baelish seems more of a Sansa-storyline. 

Sure she took out the Freys, but from the people that actually set in motion her storyline, she only really has had to settle for doing away with some minor henchmen. 

Edit: Ilyn Payne is still an option, although he's noy been mentioned on the show for quite some time. And tje audience probably doesn't care about him anymore. 

Archived