bran is such a creep...

is the cute little boy from season 1 to 3 totally gone? he was so cute!

i mean of all the scenes u could reminisce to your sister, u have to choose her rape scene???? i mean even if u want to make a point by choosing one of her tough moments, there were plenty! 

weird and giving me the jamie's vibes 

yucks! 

19 hours ago, dantares83 said:

did the cute little boy from season 1 to 3 totally gone? he was so cute!

i mean of all the scenes u could reminisce to your sister, u have to choose her rape scene???? i mean even if u want to make a point by choosing one of her tough moments, there were plenty! 

weird and giving me the jamie's vibes 

yucks! 

It is likely that he saw only what happened to her in Winterfell. Perhaps he does not have or did not have visions from Kings Landing.

It did not give me any Jamie vibe. Neither Bran nor Jamie are going to enjoy seeing their respective sister being molested. But unlike Jamie, Bran so far has not shown any incestuous tendencies. On the contrary, he now as the new 3 Eyed Raven, came off as detached and unemotional. Almost as if he felt barely anything while talking to Sansa.

Agree, that was creepy as hell. I get it that he wanted to convince her he possessed some supernatural knowledge, but reminding her of that... yuck.

I think everything that he has seen as the 3ER has overwhelmed him to the point that he's now become somewhat detached from those around him. He has a purpose he needs to follow and that's about it. 

I think he was trying to convey this to Sansa by telling her he saw what happened to her. 

19 hours ago, dantares83 said:

There must be a reason why he chose that episode and why Sansa seems so upset. After all she confronted Littlefinger with that just the season before, when she asked him if he had any idea of what Ramsay did to her.

I think that is the key. Some reviewers hints that she may be pregnant and it was Bran's way to tell her that he knows. This would explain her reaction: a Bolton heir in her womb might put her plans at risk. It is quite difficult to predict the exact day she remained pregnant, since Ramsay raped her repeatedly, but Bran may know.

But it may be something else, closely related to her wedding night, something creepy. And this would explain why Bran chose that particular event in Sansa's life.

When Sansa last met Ramsay, he tells her that he's now part of her forever.

Whatever it is, this is what Bran knows.

Given the Bolton's banner and taste for flaying, given Littlefinger's hint that he may have cut her (Season 6: "Did he cut you?"), and that it is something she still feels on her body, I guess it's Ramsay's name carved with a poker on her skin.

1 hour ago, King Behind The Wall said:

It is likely that he saw only what happened to her in Winterfell. Perhaps he does not have or did not have visions from Kings Landing.

It did not give me any Jamie vibe. Neither Bran nor Jamie are going to enjoy seeing their respective sister being molested. But unlike Jamie, Bran so far has not shown any incestuous tendencies. On the contrary, he now as the new 3 Eyed Raven, came off as detached and unemotional. Almost as if he felt barely anything while talking to Sansa.

It'll be interesting to see if he reacts the same way when he sees Arya and/or Jon again.

I can't help but think his cold reaction towards Sansa is because of something he has seen about her.  Maybe something he has seen her do in the future?

Creepy? OK. Don't you think maybe that is exactly the way she should be addressed to the real problem leading her to that wedding: Littlefinger. He arranged it.

Why is he a problem? Because he is still around. Bran wanted her to wake those buried emotions from the trauma so that she can face the true source of it. 

Bran evidently knows that Ramsay was a monster, but he is gone. I don't think Sansa is pregnant. 

He knows Littlefinger also probably, for the remorseless sociopathic liar he is, and knows that he killed Jon Arryn, betrayed his father and started the damn war, and whatnot.

The way I see it, the three-eyed raven tells hard thruths in his own unique way to people that should discover something for themselves. 

2 hours ago, The Sunland Lord said:

Creepy? OK. Don't you think maybe that is exactly the way she should be addressed to the real problem leading her to that wedding: Littlefinger. He arranged it.

Why is he a problem? Because he is still around. Bran wanted her to wake those buried emotions from the trauma so that she can face the true source of it. 

Bran evidently knows that Ramsay was a monster, but he is gone. I don't think Sansa is pregnant. 

He knows Littlefinger also probably, for the remorseless sociopathic liar he is, and knows that he killed Jon Arryn, betrayed his father and started the damn war, and whatnot.

The way I see it, the three-eyed raven tells hard thruths in his own unique way to people that should discover something for themselves. 

like i said, Sansa is one of the characters who suffered the most - practically from season 2 to 6. there were plenty of times when she had tough days

if Bran just want to tell Sansa he is now all seeing (including the past and future), he could have choose many others, one good example is when she is almost killed by their aunt (very disturbing as well) but then their aunt was killed by Littlefinger and she gained some power and knowledge out of it, at least he could use that as an example that Sansa gained some power out of it (and yes shouldnt he know Littlefinger was the main reason for all the misfortunes in his family and he still choose to remain cryptic on it???)

the wedding scene serves nothing except painful memories? and seriously, all he could said was 'she was beautiful'. sansa is beautiful with or without a wedding dress and she dont need to be reminded of that horrible night.

it was so creepy she immediately left. 

4 hours ago, King Behind The Wall said:

It did not give me any Jamie vibe. Neither Bran nor Jamie are going to enjoy seeing their respective sister being molested. But unlike Jamie, Bran so far has not shown any incestuous tendencies. 

Well, until now.  Bran describing how beautiful everything about the night was kind of makes it sound like he enjoyed watching it.

3 hours ago, Ranger Kragin said:

I think that is the key. Some reviewers hints that she may be pregnant and it was Bran's way to tell her that he knows. This would explain her reaction: a Bolton heir in her womb might put her plans at risk. It is quite difficult to predict the exact day she remained pregnant, since Ramsay raped her repeatedly, but Bran may know.

I don't think she's pregnant. Sansa traveled from  Winterfell to the Wall, then around the North to gather forces to Jon's army, Bran traveled from The Wall to Winterfell after Jon left. I mean, that takes at least a few months. She should have a huge belly already. 

The distance from Winterfell to Castle Black is ~600 miles, for better understanding. 

3 hours ago, anjulibai said:

I think everything that he has seen as the 3ER has overwhelmed him to the point that he's now become somewhat detached from those around him. He has a purpose he needs to follow and that's about it. 

My guess too. 

_

But yes, suuuuper creepy. Now I crave for SansaxArya reunion.

42 minutes ago, dantares83 said:

like i said, Sansa is one of the characters who suffered the most - practically from season 2 to 6. there were plenty of times when she had tough days

if Bran just want to tell Sansa he is now all seeing (including the past and future), he could have choose many others, one good example is when she is almost killed by their aunt (very disturbing as well) but then their aunt was killed by Littlefinger and she gained some power and knowledge out of it, at least he could use that as an example that Sansa gained some power out of it (and yes shouldnt he know Littlefinger was the main reason for all the misfortunes in his family and he still choose to remain cryptic on it???)

the wedding scene serves nothing except painful memories? and seriously, all he could said was 'she was beautiful'. sansa is beautiful with or without a wedding dress and she dont need to be reminded of that horrible night.

it was so creepy she immediately left. 

I didn't say it wasn't creepy.

She is learning too slow though. She keeps that psychopath Littlefinger by her side like a pet. This story is about lessons learned the hard way.

I understood him being so emotionally detached abd agree with that. But even someone with no emotions wouldn't mention that to prove  he can see everything. He could say he knew that littlefinger killed their aunt to save sansa. Only two people know what happened there where as pretty much everyone knows that sansa was tortured and raped by ramsey.

1 hour ago, Lothar said:

Well, until now.  Bran describing how beautiful everything about the night was kind of makes it sound like he enjoyed watching it.

You're wrong about that. Even with his detached demeanor, it is obvious that he was (with a monotone voice) telling her that the snow, dress, etc. was beautiful - a dream wedding, minus the dream husband - and that what happened to her after was a tragedy. He did not enjoy it... And there is no evidence to suggest he was actually watching her naked. He is the Three Eyed Raven; he could have overheard people talking about Sansa being mistreated - he most likely saw her with bruises, crying, etc. after the fact, and put two and two together.

People need to stop making this weirder than it should be.

FYI - the reason he told her about her wedding could be because, growing up, Sansa was the very definition of a lady, who presumably talked about her future wedding a lot. This, for Bran, would have hit home when he learned about her tragedy through the visions. That is why he brought it up. He was sympathizing with her, even though he was emotionless, which is understandable since he most likely witnessed horrors across time and space.

Imagine watching all the Jewish men, women, and children being murdered in World War 2. That shit would fuck you up.

1 hour ago, pinoyathletics said:

He is on his way to becoming the Nights King.

The Three Eyed Raven and the Nights King are one, it is known.

The way 605 was shot, though it looks like the Nights King was trying to kill Bran, it could be that the Nights King was summoned to the service of a new 3 Eyed Raven.

And, I just watched 703 again, Bran was all creepy face when Sansa first cuddled him, before being at the Godswood. It could be shellshock - but it could also be that he knows exactly why things are the way they are and knows what has to suffer to set everything right.

Archived