Will Bronn save Obama, Obara...whatever her name

Jayc

I think the remaining Sand Snake is Tyenne?

But I would love to see her saved. Anything to cross Cersei's plans, anything.

BTW, Jaime is supposed to be cool with this? Like, seriously? I get it it must have been terrible for him to have Myrcella die in his arms, but such a sick revenge? Really? Does a wee bit of twincesting make him close his eyes to everything?

Actually I thought the same. They were in prison and Bronn was poisoned (by Tyene). She maliciously flirted with him, saw him suffering the poison and then saved him. Later she whispered that infamous "bad pussy" line into his ear.

So I would like him to return the favour. He might not really be inclined to piss of Cersei but then... For some strange reason he fought for Tyrion in the Eyrie at the beginning of GoT and for a similar strange reason followed Jamie on his pathetic "plan" to Dorne...

So he has done similar stupid things in the past.

25 minutes ago, Ygrain said:

I think the remaining Sand Snake is Tyenne?

No, sweety, her name is "Bad Pussy" and she is done... 

26 minutes ago, Ygrain said:

But I would love to see her saved. Anything to cross Cersei's plans, anything.

As long as there are Lannister army sprouting on all sides, I don't think it will happen. Honestly, how many men do they have now?

1 hour ago, Risto said:

No, sweety, her name is "Bad Pussy" and she is done... 

Ah, well, they were all "randomly interchangeable Sandsnakes", anyway :D

1 hour ago, Risto said:

As long as there are Lannister army sprouting on all sides, I don't think it will happen. Honestly, how many men do they have now?

No idea, but when Jaime freed Tyrion, it was at the peak of Lannister power, so it's not like there is a lack of precedent. But I am afraid that Ellaria and her what's-her-name daughter are both doomed :-(

31 minutes ago, Ygrain said:

No idea, but when Jaime freed Tyrion, it was at the peak of Lannister power, so it's not like there is a lack of precedent. But I am afraid that Ellaria and her what's-her-name daughter are both doomed :-(

Correct me if I am wrong... Tywin had three armies. One with him, the Jaime's one and the one that was gathering in Lannisport. Jaime's army was beaten in Whispering Wood, Robb also dealt with Stafford's army in Westerlands. Tywin himself had an army but they also had to rely on Reach and Tyrells. And right now, it seems like the Lannisters suffered no defeat during Wo5K. I would even argue that they army is bigger now than at the beginning of the show. 

I doubt it, I doubt Bronn even cares about Tyene let alone would risk his life to save a girl that poisoned him, even if she did make him beg for the antidote. 

If Bronn saves Tyene, Cercei would be furious and  would have him killed. 

Also considering the Cercei and Bronn actors won't do a scene together because they dont talk after dating in real life and breaking up on not good terms before the show. I dont think the writers would write that into the script. 

How though? Even if the poison kills according to the victim constitution, let's say that in two-three weeks the death is given. When the girl was poisoned, Jaime was still in KL. Bron presumably too. Then Jaime (again, expecting Bronn to travel with Jaime all the time) maybe goes to Castely Rock to gather the army. Then they go to the Reach to conquer Highgarden. Then Bronn would have to go all the way back in KL. That takes a lot of time, even if D&D doesn't care about logistics and timeline. I hope and think that the Sand Snake is dead.

The signs (nose bleeding) hint at the fact, that the poison used for Myrcella and Bronn was the same.

However: Bronn got the poison in his blood, Myrcella only via skin contact or oral by licking her own lips.

Generally when you get poison in your blood it works MUCH faster.

So I wonder how Bronn could have survived so long, when Myrcella died so fast after being in contact with the poison.

39 minutes ago, Greywater-Watch said:

The signs (nose bleeding) hint at the fact, that the poison used for Myrcella and Bronn was the same.

However: Bronn got the poison in his blood, Myrcella only via skin contact or oral by licking her own lips.

Generally when you get poison in your blood it works MUCH faster.

So I wonder how Bronn could have survived so long, when Myrcella died so fast after being in contact with the poison.

Constitution. Myrcella may have had a weak one so succumbed easily where Broncs was much stronger. Qyburn did indicate it varies a lot by saying it could be hours or days, but death is certain.

Actually had the same thought as the OP, given the previous scenes with Bronn and Tyene.

That being said, I'm not sure how it could possibly work with Bronn locationally, being at Highgarden while Tyene is poisoned in KL

If I'd had to hazard a guess as to how it would happen, I'd say something like Bronn swaps Tyene out for a dead girl and saves the real one, but while leaving Ellaria (in order to keep people from noticing... In all likelyhood he'd also need Jaime's help, as Jaime should know the tunnels from when he helped Tyrion and perhaps Jaime has a crisis of conscience since Tyene didn't do anything to Myrcella, so he'd be willing to help her, while still not allowing Ellaria to be free... Ellaria agrees to play along/stay simply because it's basically the only way her daughter survives and to keep the ruse up (as you could easily have a rotting corpse believably be Tyene.... but Cersei would easily know if a living Ellaria suddenly wasn't there)

Bronn and "bad poosey" then go to Dorne to hide

Not sure how likely it is Bronn would stick his neck out for anyone, but it still might seem more likely to me than Bronn ending up in the battle against the Night King at some point, next to Jaime...

6 minutes ago, Epyon said:

Actually had the same thought as the OP, given the previous scenes with Bronn and Tyene.

That being said, I'm not sure how it could possibly work with Bronn locationally, being at Highgarden while Tyene is poisoned in KL

I would not worry about the logistics at all, if Dumb and Dumber want him there he'll be there. 

6 minutes ago, Epyon said:

If I'd had to hazard a guess as to how it would happen, I'd say something like Bronn swaps Tyene out for a dead girl and saves the real one, but while leaving Ellaria (in order to keep people from noticing... In all likelyhood he'd also need Jaime's help, as Jaime should know the tunnels from when he helped Tyrion and perhaps Jaime has a crisis of conscience since Tyene didn't do anything to Myrcella, so he'd be willing to help her, while still not allowing Ellaria to be free... Ellaria agrees to play along/stay simply because it's basically the only way her daughter survives and to keep the ruse up (as you could easily have a rotting corpse believably be Tyene.... but Cersei would easily know if a living Ellaria suddenly wasn't there)

Bronn and "bad poosey" then go to Dorne to hide

Not sure how likely it is Bronn would stick his neck out for anyone, but it still might seem more likely to me than Bronn ending up in the battle against the Night King at some point, next to Jaime...

Dont really see the point in Bronn saving Tyene, what does this achieve but having to create a story line for Tyene again and presumably they wanted rid of them. She didn't really save his life in a way that you automatically presume. 

14 minutes ago, Samwell_Tarly said:

Dont really see the point in Bronn saving Tyene, what does this achieve but having to create a story line for Tyene again and presumably they wanted rid of them. She didn't really save his life in a way that you automatically presume. 

I'm not sure it's as much about giving Tyene a story as giving Bronn's story an ending (retiring to sleep with a hot Dornish girl who's also potentially the ruler of Dorne rather than risk his own butt in the endgame war against the Night King), and also Ellaria's story an ending (being willing to stay in her cell/keep up the charade/sacrifice herself so that her daughter can live and she can in turn can find something in her life more than pure revenge for Oberyn).... If Jaime is involved it could also be a first act of real defiance against Cersei, which moves his arc along.  Tyene's actual story on the other hand, honestly just goes from "died in a cell" to "goes to Dorne (with Bronn) and is never seen again".... either way, the result is basically the same.

but I digress, it'd be a fairly large jump to say Bronn would either get back to KL in time to save her,  that he'd care enough to save her, or hell, that he'd even risk pissing off Cersei /the house that pays his bills just to save her, even if he did like her.

Archived