[SPOILERS] What did you love about this episode?

Tyrion doing what he does best: Talking and bringing people together

This is Daenerys Stormborn, First of her name, Mother of Muffins, baker of bacons and so on: --- "This is Jon Snow."

"I'd say you get used to them. But you never really do."

Varys and Melisandre talking

The torture scene not as cheap& cruel as expected

As boring as the Citadel-Story has been: It is good that Ser Jorah is back in the game

Yes. Cerseis handmaid is really pretty.

- Tyrion and Jon meeting again as people who do like each other

- Tyrion finally having at least some decent lines + narrating about the secret passage at Casterly Rock 

- Tyrion asking about Sansa

- Olenna's last moments and she being sassy till the very end

-  visually, the Lannisters arriving at Highgarden 

- Jamie learning it wasn't Tyrion to kill Joffrey

- Sansa doing a good job at daily ruling

2 minutes ago, Nowy Tends said:

Jon refusing to bend the knee to a self proclaimed queen obsessed with fire. I was surprised Jon and Davos didn't get the giggles when Missandei recited all the bloated titles…

I've always wondered how would the Hound or Turmomd react to it. Or any character actually. I hope she makes those titles shorter later in the show.

17 hours ago, Ashes Of Westeros said:

it was even too good.

Jaime and Olenna's exchange and Rains of Castamere

Cersei talking about Myrcella (she suddenly remembered that she used to have kids!)

you mean it wasn't credible in your opinion? I don't know, maybe you're rtight, maybe they made it too easy but in the end, she was raised to do that job (and she gained some experience in KL as well).

olenna was freaking awesome in this episode. I loved how jon didn't fold and showed a backbone. The way cersei punished the sandsnake and her mother was perfect.

sansa doing well. And while davos could have made it sound a little better I did love his "this is jon snow....uh he's king of the north"

9 hours ago, Elisabetta Duò said:

you mean it wasn't credible in your opinion? I don't know, maybe you're rtight, maybe they made it too easy but in the end, she was raised to do that job (and she gained some experience in KL as well).

Well, it was because as you said that was raised to do. She did it with such confidence though she has never run a household before especially during a winter. Probably, the arms part was too much. 

The thing is Jon is presented as a great leader, I don't know why. He didn't show any management skills. He isn't convincing to me. 

But Sansa steps in and turns to be brilliant from the first second. 

On 8/2/2017 at 9:14 PM, Nowy Tends said:

Jon refusing to bend the knee to a self proclaimed queen obsessed with fire. I was surprised Jon and Davos didn't get the giggles when Missandei recited all the bloated titles…

yeah she is obsessed with fire lol

Archived