Who would you rather be? Aegon I or Bronn?

UFT

.Aegon lived the happier life. I believe it's in the Targaryen blood for them to lust after their sisters/brothers/cousins/ect. No other man can know the joy a Targaryen feels when he beds a women who is not only his sister-wife but also technically his cousin. That's like the Valyrian version of making the eight, but all at once.

9 hours ago, Dragonsbone said:

Why would I need two hot sisters??? 

The question is basically, would you rather fuck your hot sisters or other hot chicks? Well this question is pretty easy for me to answer....

I'm reasonably certain that Aegon could fuck whoever he wanted to fuck, in addition to his sisters.

I've come to really dislike Bronn and I don't think that he has much of a future, given how both Cersei and Tyrion are gunning for him and that Aegon don't seem to be a power that can shield him from his enemies by claiming final victory.

So in effect I would be King Aegon.

Are you serious??? Aegon The Conqueror is the best character EVER; the one everyone wants to be. A tall, beautiful, mysterious, successful,  Valyrian dragonlord and first King of Westeros, father of an entire dynasty, riding Balerion the Black Dread, the coolest dragon ever. He's extremely powerful, intelligent, famous, successful and rich, could have any woman he wants and do whatever he wants. He's literally on top of the world. Even if there were other characters who had even better lives (for example Jaehaerys I got to live longer and had many wonderful years with his wife compared to Rhaenys dying young) everyone wants to be Aegon. He's just completely awesome.

On 2017-08-01 at 8:43 PM, Ralphis Baratheon said:

.Aegon lived the happier life. I believe it's in the Targaryen blood for them to lust after their sisters/brothers/cousins/ect. No other man can know the joy a Targaryen feels when he beds a women who is not only his sister-wife but also technically his cousin. That's like the Valyrian version of making the eight, but all at once.

Well spoken, mylord.

Archived