Missandei from Naath

2 minutes ago, Lucius Lovejoy said:

I would LOVE this to be true.

I believe that during Season 6 there was a speculation that Missandei was the Harpy. Like when Grey Worm said that they talk about his patrols - she would know where Unsullied are to plan the attacks. The motivation was supposed to be that she wanted Daenerys to execute all masters, which she didn't, and to completely abolish slavery, which she didn't either, although this season tries to convince us otherwise. I'd actually love this to happen. It would actually create a reason to have Miss around. But in fact she's been practically a handmaiden for 4 (?) seasons while bringing nothing but boobs in a recent episode to the story...

well they had the 'never betray me *long pause* never' balcony scene so could be foreshadowing....

I like Nathalie Emmanuel, I hope Missandei grows in to a more important character. I never thought of her as the Harpy (mainly because she's a child in the book) but she could be part of the gang, the inside person. Or she could be no-one so the age thing doesnt matter at all (example, Arya being old man Walder Frey)

Archived