Castles are basically useless apparently

5 minutes ago, Sir Dingleberry said:

I mean it has to count for something that she murdered her daughter in law Margery and then brother in law and then father in law and later poisoned her mother in law 

It may count for her bill of cruelties, nonetheless it doesn't count as kinslaying. You just chose the wrong term.

38 minutes ago, Greywater-Watch said:

Cersei is a lot, but neither in the Show nor in the book has Cersei slewn a kin of hers. The closest she ever came to it was accusing Tyrion of having murdered Joffrey.

Her Uncle, Kevan Lannister was in the Sept of Baylor when she blew it up and she went out of her way to lure her cousin and former lover, Lancel Lannister down into the passage before having him killed.  So, she is a kinslayer X 2 in the show.

1 minute ago, Cas Stark said:

Her Uncle, Kevan Lannister was in the Sept of Baylor when she blew it up and she went out of her way to lure her cousin and former lover, Lancel Lannister down into the passage before having him killed.  So, she is a kinslayer X 2 in the show.

I declare myself outwitted and bow to you in all modesty......

3 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

Forgot all about that for some reason. Also, has that kids like paralyzing blow on Lancel ever been discussed? 

1 hour ago, Greywater-Watch said:

But I would definetly shake my had on the scene of Highgarden being taken effortless. Because one thing everyone knows from medieval age is: Castles are strong and not easily taken. Honestly, those scenes in Episode 3 pissed me off more than any other nonsense in the show.

Agreed, the way in which Highgarden was taken was ridiculous.  However, I don't think anything in this show can top Stannis burning his daughter alive to melt a few inches of snow in order to gain access to Winterfell, despite already being at Winterfell.  Season 5 Episode 9 is where I officially gave up on this show, and now can only seem to nitpick it.

Archived