forkrul wassail

u.s. politics: is this purity test covered under my obamacare?

408 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

29 minutes ago, dmc515 said:

I don't think anyone was describing Frum's criticism as "limp."  It's strange you used that word twice.  Do you have something you need to get off.....your chest?

Yeah, as the lobster pointed out it was from the article that The Fallen posted.

/And Believe Me, there's no problems downstairs. No problems. No complaints, let me tell you. A lot of people, a lot of good people have nothing but good things to say.

Edited by Manhole Eunuchsbane

9 minutes ago, r'hllor's red lobster said:

it was from the alex nichols article linked above

Stop ruining my fun!

9 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

/And Believe Me, there's no problems downstairs. No problems. No complaints, let me tell you. All lot of people, a lot of good people have nothing but good things to say.

Ok, to (semi) seriously respond to @Kalbear's Venezuela post.  Did he actually say "this is our neighbor"?  WTF...sure.  Except for all that water and dem islands too.  Anybody familiar with the Ivan Reitman film Dave?  Does anybody have an insane uncle that's willing to be painted orange?

We're over the 400!

Where's the new one?

Interesting how often the changeover takes place over the weekend, or am I just imagining it because I often disappear for the weekend and I come back to a new thread of 4 - 5 pages already?

1 hour ago, dmc515 said:

Ok, to (semi) seriously respond to @Kalbear's Venezuela post.  Did he actually say "this is our neighbor"?  WTF...sure.  Except for all that water and dem islands too.  Anybody familiar with the Ivan Reitman film Dave?  Does anybody have an insane uncle that's willing to be painted orange?

Venezuela's people have more than suffered enough.  Why should they be dealing with US military aggression too?  O -- da oil . . . these dopes still believe with the new technologies and climate change, they can make the whole world go back to gas guzzling V-8 engines, massive carbon emmission cars that don't drive themselves.

7 minutes ago, Zorral said:

We're over the 400!

Where's the new one?

Yeah I don't feel qualified making a new one.  Been around 5 years and still feel like a noob.  Well, at least with these threads, I suppose I am.

It's amazing how tough Trump talks and how he's just itching to throw the military into another senseless war when he is a god damn coward who wiggled his way out of the draft. And I really have issue with people that dodged the draft to avoid being killed, but when Trump talks like he's the biggest hard ass in the world when he dodged the draft with his daddy's help it enrages me.

3 hours ago, Notone said:

Wasn't that a Reagan zombie thing? As in Empire of Evil reloaded. I mean every modern day Republican seems to be forced to pay some sort of lip service to Ronnie. Well, except for Bannon, who (as we all know by now) is only paying lip service to himself.

I see what you did there.

lol