Shameless self promotion (More important is it is Mr. X and Aemon Stark's birthday too.)

Howdyphillip

Well, here we are again. Another year that I have to take the slack up for all of you f***ers and wish myself a happy birthday. You guys should have been planning the parade a week ago at least, and where is this feast you guys owe me? I'll be sitting at the house eating cheetos until one of you Bastards come and get me. 

This year, in lieu of gifts, just send me tons of cash. I'll buy my own Battle Mech or robot dragon. I think I can get this done for around $20 million US, so pony up deep.

Also, in the true spirit of this post. I'd like to wish my Birthday brothers Mr. X and Aemon Stark the happiest of Name days. These guys, as always, are the real heroes of the day.

4 hours ago, Howdyphillip said:

Well, here we are again. Another year that I have to take the slack up for all of you f***ers and wish myself a happy birthday. You guys should have been planning the parade a week ago at least, and where is this feast you guys owe me? I'll be sitting at the house eating cheetos until one of you Bastards come and get me. 

:lol:

I just logged on to the board intending to start a thread for you, but you beat me to it!

Happy birthday! And happy birthday to Aemon Stark as well! Pretty cool day to be born, if I do say so myself.

57 minutes ago, Lily Valley said:

Happy Birthday fellas!  August 2 is the Day of the Versatile Signature.  I'll just leave this here and you can pretend you didn't read it, but I TOTALLY KNOW YOU WILL.

https://www.thesecretlanguage.com/report/personology/?r=00000802

I totally read it. It's....something. Kind of amazing.

sending late Name Day wishes...of course i am late because i started drinking in y'alls names on wednesday and got so drunk i forgot to actually post a cheers to you all...

such is life in my world

:cheers:

I share a birthday with Harry Potter. That makes me the Chosen One.

I'll sign autographs for you plebs later, please don't crowd me.

Archived