Could Sansa be Littlefinger's Daughter?

I am delving into the crackpot here, i'm just wondering if it is "technicly possible". When was Sansa conceived? Afaik Jon Snow and Rob Stark were about the same age, so i Rob was conceived and born aroudn the time of Roberts rebellion. With Sansa following Rob as the next kid, i guess that there is the possibillety that the moment of conception must have been around the period of Robberts rebellion or then perhaps "Just when Ned had returned home". I wondered if there was a timeframe here upon which LF could have been at winterfell and have conceived Sansa while Ned was out to fight?

Why i wonder this? Its hard to understand Littlefingers motivations and especially goals going forward. What exactly does LF want, what would he want with Sansa? One can consider love, but it doesn't make easy sense with LF. For Sansa to be his daughter, that might explain to some extend why he would be trying to further her interrests opposed to other Stark claimants to the North.

Edit: wrong subforum though

23 hours ago, Waters Gate said:

Why i wonder this? Its hard to understand Littlefingers motivations and especially goals going forward. What exactly does LF want, what would he want with Sansa? One can consider love, but it doesn't make easy sense with LF. For Sansa to be his daughter, that might explain to some extend why he would be trying to further her interrests opposed to other Stark claimants to the North.

Littlefinger knows more about the mythic elements of the world than he seems.

As such, he's likely after Sansa because she has the gene that allows Harrenhal to suppress magic, via her Whent grandmother. The endgame of his scheming is Sansa ruling from Harrenhal and the reestablishment of its magic suppression effects. This puts Littlefinger (and Sansa) into direct conflict with Daenerys in the endgame (the magic suppression keeps dragons from hatching. It may also make them sick or even kill them) and is the third lie she is prophecised slay after Stannis and Young Griff.

On 8/2/2017 at 10:44 AM, Waters Gate said:

I am delving into the crackpot here, i'm just wondering if it is "technicly possible". When was Sansa conceived? Afaik Jon Snow and Rob Stark were about the same age, so i Rob was conceived and born aroudn the time of Roberts rebellion. With Sansa following Rob as the next kid, i guess that there is the possibillety that the moment of conception must have been around the period of Robberts rebellion or then perhaps "Just when Ned had returned home". I wondered if there was a timeframe here upon which LF could have been at winterfell and have conceived Sansa while Ned was out to fight?

Edit: wrong subforum though

That would be really squicky, considering his behavior toward her.

Archived