Westeros Experts League 2017

Jaime L

38 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

I do too. Think it's a great idea. 

Jace, we can't afford to pay you. But if you do an awesome job this year, we'll triple it next year. 

Double it and we've got a deal.

So for this to work I'll need to know how the matches turn out and what's happening on the waiver wire. Is there a way for you to give me access to seeing the league screen? Like a spectator type deal?

55 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

For Hank Baskett? Holy shit, who was driving the price up on you? They must have been laughing their asses off.

Eh. It was a hurricane of events and my first ever playoff auction...it was a raw, untamed time in the Westeros Football Leagues...i got caught with 1 spot left and  $82 in my pocket...we can all laugh today...

1 minute ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

Eh. It was a hurricane of events and my first ever playoff auction...it was a raw, untamed time in the Westeros Football Leagues...i got caught with 1 spot left and  $82 in my pocket...we can all laugh today...

I guess you could say

*Puts on sunglasses*

You put all your eggs in one Baskett?

YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

1 hour ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

It was $82 thank you very much. 

:bowdown:

15 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

I guess you could say

*Puts on sunglasses*

You put all your eggs in one Baskett?

YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

:rofl:

21 hours ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Double it and we've got a deal.

So for this to work I'll need to know how the matches turn out and what's happening on the waiver wire. Is there a way for you to give me access to seeing the league screen? Like a spectator type deal?

I gotta talk with Shirley to make sure we're willing to pay you this much.

But, yes, I understand there's a way I can give you access to view the league as a non-participant. Just have to figure out how. But if you abuse the privilege, I'll take the damn media credential and pin it on Manhole Eunuchsbane! 

I've just been able to triple-source that Ezekiel Elliot, the second year star running back of the Cowboys will indeed be suspended for the first 6 games of the 2017 season, though we expect that to be appealed down to 3 or 4 games before the season officially starts.

Obviously this is important for a variety of reasons to fantasy owners as a potential top-5 player, reasonably sure to auction for no less than 55 dollars is now uncertain to play for a third of the year.

Don't be surprised if he still goes off the board with a high price tag though, especially if the suspension is reduced below 5 games. Several high ranking people I've spoken to have suggested that he could still be worth a late second/early third round pick and about twenty to thirty dollars in an auction

2 hours ago, Jaime L said:

But if you abuse the privilege, I'll take the damn media credential and pin it on Manhole Eunuchsbane! 

Write it down in the record books, if the world goes to hell, this was the tipping point. 

WEFL Network Media Insider Jace, The Spice , reporting that many are raving about #2 overall pick Mitch Trubitski outperforming like Glennin in the Bears preseason opener. Jace says that if this game changed your opinion on where to draft either passer, you're already fucked.

This has been: I'll Get to it in a Minute

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 9:53 AM, Jaime L said:

ETA: Reminder PMs sent to Mya and Bronn. Groz, however, can't receive any. Freaking too popular Groz. 

I'm hoping all 3 will be able to make it, but am lurking about just in case they can't.

22 hours ago, Mya Stone said:

I'm here I'm here!!! Jaim, are you still on FB? If I ever don't reply on here, please someone message me on FB so I get my ass in gear and check here. :) 

My presence on FB is more theoretical. :P

Ok, cool. Everyone has checked in except @grozeng. Groz, if you're interested in playing this year I'm giving you until Thursday 8/24 EOD to claim your spot. Return to us Groz or be lost forever! 

36 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

My presence on FB is more theoretical. :P

Ok, cool. Everyone has checked in except @grozeng. Groz, if you're interested in playing this year I'm giving you until Thursday 8/24 EOD to claim your spot. Return to us Groz or be lost forever! 

Posted on the league just in case that'll get to him. Will be good to get everyone confirmed and get out the riff-raff then add the new blood.

Archived