Westeros Experts League 2017

Jaime L

1 hour ago, Mya Stone said:

Neville. 

And @Week I worked 8 nights in a row and was too tired to shit talk, but I promise in my delirium I flipped you off. :P

Fair - and then I got a shellacking today. Less than 10 points for 3 RBs is not good. #hottake

2 minutes ago, Mya Stone said:

Hey, remember when this thread was active? 

Me either. 

For serious -- and I'm getting jaxomed this year, so you all better hope that one of the chatty cathy's (ME, Tywin, Jace) wins to add some spice to the league. BLAND.

Anyone willing to move RB depth? I'm looking to make an offer that you could refuse.

13 hours ago, Week said:

For serious -- and I'm getting jaxomed this year, so you all better hope that one of the chatty cathy's (ME, Tywin, Jace) wins to add some spice to the league. BLAND.

Anyone willing to move RB depth? I'm looking to make an offer that you could refuse.

Don’t group me with those drive time gasbags. And Spicey and the Mooch haven’t been on in a while. Rumor has it their ratings plummeted. SAD!

2 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

Don’t group me with those drive time gasbags. And Spicey and the Mooch haven’t been on in a while. Rumor has it their ratings plummeted. SAD!

Apologies for any confusion -- I think of you as more of the late-night host. Your dulcet timbre flowing across the airwaves for the grave shift and night owls. Not the #HOTTAKE #SHITTAKE #SHIITAKE nonsense of your typical drive-time bobble heads.

Week 2 Power Rankings

1) Mya:  14-4 
2) Whiskeyjack:  13-5
3) Pyro:  14-4
4) Dunknegg: 11-7  
5) Bronn:  10-8
6) POTN:  9-9
7) JJ Lannister:  8-10
7) Week:  8-10
9) Mudguard: 2-16
10) Jaime:  1-17

Working on my resume now. 

7 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

Week 2 Power Rankings

2) Whiskeyjack:  13-5
3) Pyro:  14-4

Working on my resume now. 

Probably best to leave math off your list of skills.

14 > 13

:lol:

1 minute ago, Whiskeyjack said:

Probably best to leave math off your list of skills.

14 > 13

:lol:

Making fun of the commissioner's math failures is a Jaxomable offense. I might be safe yet!

Updated:

Week 2 Power Rankings

2) Pyro: 14-4
3) Whiskeyjack:  13-5

1 hour ago, Week said:

Apologies for any confusion -- I think of you as more of the late-night host. Your dulcet timbre flowing across the airwaves for the grave shift and night owls. Not the #HOTTAKE #SHITTAKE #SHIITAKE nonsense of your typical drive-time bobble heads.

I could do that so long as I get a couple glasses of scotch and a pack of smokes for each show.

16 minutes ago, Week said:

A lawyer correcting an accountant's math. I'm concerned.

Not surprised at all that WJ is a lawyer, but Jaime being an accountant is a world class upset.

3 hours ago, Jaime L said:

Making fun of the commissioner's math failures is a Jaxomable offense. I might be safe yet!

Updated:

Week 2 Power Rankings

2) Pyro: 14-4
3) Whiskeyjack:  13-5

Power Ranking is a pretty good stat over large data sets, less so over small.

The difference between Jaime getting a power ranking of 0-9 for the week and WJ getting 5-4 was about seven points (if I got the math right, can someone other than Jaime check it?).

7 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

]Not surprised at all that WJ is a lawyer, but Jaime being an accountant is a world class upset.

What'd you think I did, Tywin? You think I'm a prostitute? I'm not a prostitute, Tywin.

4 hours ago, Bronn Stone said:

Power Ranking is a pretty good stat over large data sets, less so over small.

The difference between Jaime getting a power ranking of 0-9 for the week and WJ getting 5-4 was about seven points (if I got the math right, can someone other than Jaime check it?).

Ahem, read above Bronn:

7 hours ago, Jaime L said:

Making fun of the commissioner's math failures is a Jaxomable offense.

Just need one more person to burn me pretty hard and I'm back in this league!

But you're 100% correct. I was playing WJ this week and I lost to him by 8 points which amazingly turned out to be worth 5 power ranking wins along with an actual win. It would've been great if Matt Stafford played the second half last night. 

Did not think I had a chance today after Bortles Bortled. Or maybe Bradyed. Then Brady Bradyed and Jordan Howard gutting out a helluva game specifically for me -- I can't believe it. (Thanks for the performance on the bench Murray - you dotard! :p)

Mostly set scores this week -- the drama for tonight will be between WJ and Mya.

Set scores:
Brax/Week 166.36 (2-1) over Moletown/Dunk 135.84 (1-2)
Greywater/POTN 130.02+Dan Bailey (2-1) over Riverrun/Jaime 109.42 (0-3)
Harlaw/Bronn 108.28+Witten (2-1) over Hardhome/Pyro 80.30+Dez (1-2)

Shoot-out of the Week:
Dreadfort/Mudguard 172.70+Zeke+CJ?K (1-2) over Castle Black/JJ 147.90+Palmer+Fitz+Dallas (1-2)
Dreadfort scores the most points this week after having the least through the first two weeks. Russell Wilson, Brown, Diggs, Hogan, and Hyde were all stellar.

Game of the Week:
Eyrie/Mya 150.34 vs Coldwater/WJ 133.80+Dak

Odds are in WJ's favor -- Dak scored 19 points against both the Giants and Broncos which would be enough to win. I'd expect him to do at least the same against the Cards.

Archived