Westeros Experts League 2017

Jaime L

11 hours ago, Prince of the North said:

Dayum, @Mya Stone!:stunned:  Well, at least I don't have to feel bad about losing a close one this week:P

I'm sorry it happened to you, Pooner, but...my team was on FIRE this week. I'm mad I left points on my bench. 

Not to mention had you started DeShaun Watson it would have been closer! 

Pyrrhic victory for WJ -- stomped the Tantivy (though 139 was a solid score in a losing effort), but lost Dalvin Cook and Chris Carson.  

Good news: Elijah McGuire or Wendell Smallwood are available for trade. :) I'll take Kelce. ;)

4 hours ago, Mya Stone said:

I'm sorry it happened to you, Pooner, but...my team was on FIRE this week. I'm mad I left points on my bench. 

Not to mention had you started DeShaun Watson it would have been closer! 

Oh, don't be sorry!  That's fantasy football!  There's a reason we play the games, right?  But that was quite a score this week.  And, yeah...DeShaun Watson.  Wow!

When I look at my team on my tablet, sometimes the client interprets the scrolling swipe as a player swap.  And confirms it without a second click. 

I did not intend to put in Brandon LaFell for Danny Amendola.  And only noticed after AM kickoffs.

Oh well, this is Experts League not Excuses League.  Would hate for this to be decisive this week or overall.

4 hours ago, Bronn Stone said:

When I look at my team on my tablet, sometimes the client interprets the scrolling swipe as a player swap.  And confirms it without a second click. 

That happens all the time when I look on my phone.  I think last year my 3 year old made some lineup changes for me.  Maybe that's how I won the league last year :)

Week 4 Power Rankings

1) Mya:  28-8
2) Whiskeyjack:  27-9
3) Week:  21-15
4) Pyro: 19-17
5) JJ Lannister:  17-19
5) Mudguard: 17-19
7) Dunknegg: 16-20
7) POTN:  16-20
9) Bronn:  13-23
10) Jaime:  6-30

Mya posts the 2nd 200+ point performance of the season. Surprising in a year where scoring is so far down. WJ remains undefeated and now both Mya and WJ are starting to lap the field. However losing Carr and Cook/Carson respectively could slow them down. 

In the tightest matchup this week, Dunk got to white knuckle it and just barely survive the Cousins/Hunt onslaught on Monday night from JJ by 1.6 points. 

51 minutes ago, Week said:

I feel like FF fell apart this week -- all the injuries and suddenly into Bye-territory. Ugly, ugly all around

Waivers was lit this week. Can't recall week where 5 separate guys got 4 or more bids on them and 10 players had competing FAAB bids. 

I got virtually no-one I wanted. At least my Rawls bid was perfect. :P And I don't feel bad at all after you fucked me by grabbing Kroft. 

1 hour ago, Jaime L said:

Waivers was lit this week. Can't recall week where 5 separate guys got 4 or more bids on them and 10 players had competing FAAB bids. 

I got virtually no-one I wanted. At least my Rawls bid was perfect. :P And I don't feel bad at all after you fucked me by grabbing Kroft. 

Kroft was worth grabbing *last* week -- he's going to follow up with a dud. No worries.

Trade between me and Week:

He receives Matt Ryan
I receive Carson Wentz, Will Fuller

Week gets a QB upgrade. I get someone decent to cover Ryan's bye while Sam Bradford takes 47 weeks to recover from his most recent injury and hopefully a WR upgrade. Hate giving up on Ryan as I was really high on him coming into this season but he has disappointed thus far and I need immediate help to have any hope of sticking in this league. 

Hoping for Ryan to improve from a slow-ish start. Getting Julio healthy with the bye should help immeasurably. 

I'll miss the CW. Loved him coming into this year. Alas, there is always next year.

49 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

Trade between me and Week:

He receives Matt Ryan
I receive Carson Wentz, Will Fuller

Week gets a QB upgrade. I get someone decent to cover Ryan's bye while Sam Bradford takes 47 weeks to recover from his most recent injury and hopefully a WR upgrade. Hate giving up on Ryan as I was really high on him coming into this season but he has disappointed thus far and I need immediate help to have any hope of sticking in this league. 

Dude, that's a pretty great trade for you. You get at worst a sidestep with Wentz and a scrapheap WR for nothing. IF only you'd listened to someone (I don't know, a local sportscaster) you would have avoided Ryan as a has been.

But no, you cheated me out of Experts, and then you disrespected me. And now you have Carson Wentz and Will Fuller on your team.

1 hour ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Dude, that's a pretty great trade for you. You get at worst a sidestep with Wentz and a scrapheap WR for nothing. IF only you'd listened to someone (I don't know, a local sportscaster) you would have avoided Ryan as a has been.

But no, you cheated me out of Experts, and then you disrespected me. And now you have Carson Wentz and Will Fuller on your team.

I can't tell if this is a compliment or a tirade. A complirade? 

I don't recall cheating or disrespecting you. Are you talking about our trade last year? That was a fair deal! I wasn't at all sure I get the better end of it while it was going down. 

14 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

I don't recall cheating or disrespecting you. Are you talking about our trade last year? That was a fair deal! I wasn't at all sure I get the better end of it while it was going down. 

It's a thing, yo. Go with it. :P

36 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

The Mooch Strikes Again

10 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

Dude, I'm fake telling you. Tod Gurley done busted out! I just saw the review of the Cowboys and Rams game and he ran a post route that a waiver wire scrapheap WR like Will Fuller in the fuckin' ground yo!

If you'd listened to me and went with Gurley over Ryan, you wouldn't have neither of them on your team while you start a converted QB from Who-Gives-A-Fuck University in Experts!!!

;)

What a shit TNF game. Looking like I may have traded away a win this week -- hope not or at least that it'll lead to more wins down the road...

Archived