Westeros Experts League 2017

Jaime L

Big last minute trade. I give up A J Green, Orleans Darkwa and Kyle Rudolph. I get Gronk, Rodgers and CJ Anderson. 

Dunknegg is Traveling to Attend Chargers-Cowboys and may not get the lineup set in time. He wants to start Rudolph and Darkwa for Anderson and Gronk and Rudolph kicks off soon. His WR choice can wait and my lineup is ready for today, needing only Gronkowski .  

18 hours ago, Bronn Stone said:

Part of me said Perine is not that much better than Duke Johnson.  Part of me said Amari Cooper has a GREAT matchup in week 13.  But the other part of me says maybe not. 

I get Samaje Perine

Week gets Amari Cooper.

That's pretty much my thinking here as well.

1 hour ago, Bronn Stone said:

Jaime - if you could edit Rudolph and Darkwa into Dunk's line-up, confusion might be avoided. His intent is clear. 

Thanks Bronn! I was able to get Darkwa in, but not Rudolph.

Thanks in advance Jaime.

Made a trade with potn.

He gets Crowell, Burkhead, trubisky.

I get Freeman, Coleman, Hundley.

Gives him 2 rb to start with Freeman out.  Plus a qb upgrade for the week, based on matchup.

Gives me an upgrade over Crowell.  Probably too late to matter, but whatever. 

On 11/23/2017 at 8:01 AM, Bronn Stone said:

Big last minute trade. I give up A J Green, Orleans Darkwa and Kyle Rudolph. I get Gronk, Rodgers and CJ Anderson. 

Dunknegg is Traveling to Attend Chargers-Cowboys and may not get the lineup set in time. He wants to start Rudolph and Darkwa for Anderson and Gronk and Rudolph kicks off soon. His WR choice can wait and my lineup is ready for today, needing only Gronkowski .  

@Jaime L -- sadly, Rudolph ought to be added to Dunk's lineup. Rudolph and Rivers will be dead to me forever if I lose this week.

On 11/24/2017 at 6:51 PM, Bronn Stone said:

Nobody that close to mathematically Jaxomed should be making trades. 

So I don't think we have an explicit rule on this. More of a gentleman's agreement.

That said, Jaxoming order does matter. If POTN feels this will help him climb a spot or two, it's hard for me to say he can't do it. 

6 hours ago, Week said:

@Jaime L -- sadly, Rudolph ought to be added to Dunk's lineup. Rudolph and Rivers will be dead to me forever if I lose this week.

Rudolph has been added as well. Thanks for calling this to my attention, all. 

Beyond Bronn, setting a new high score for the season in both improving his playoff placement and running roughshod over Pyro, the fascination this week is on two pivotal matchups that will be determined on MNF.

WJ vs. Mya - In a raucous back and forth matchup, Mya now needs 12 points from the Texans D to overcome WJ. A tall ask for a defense but possible. Likely will need a TD. Based on how the other matchups unfolded, the loser of this one will find themselves outside of the playoff picture and needing a win in week 13 to climb back in.

Dunk vs. Week - Dunk has a 4.96 point edge + B. Watson vs. DeAndre Hopkins for Week. Yahoo is projecting this as virtually even which is fitting because it's been virtually even all day. While the win does nothing for Dunk as his window to the playoffs has closed today, he still needs every last power ranking edge. For Week, a win gets him that much closer to netting a bye. 

A more in depth analysis of all the playoff/Jaxoming scenarios to follow the MNF game. 

Hopkins @ Bal will be a tall order to beat Ben Watson + 4.96 points. I put it closer to 30/70 for me rather than 50/50.

For WJ/Mya -- Houston has only put up points against really bad teams (Cle, Indy) and Bal has not given up more than 10 points to a defense since week 6 against Chicago. 

5 minutes ago, Week said:

Hopkins @ Bal will be a tall order to beat Ben Watson + 4.96 points. I put it closer to 30/70 for me rather than 50/50.

For WJ/Mya -- Houston has only put up points against really bad teams (Cle, Indy) and Bal has not given up more than 10 points to a defense since week 6 against Chicago. 

Every week you predict that I'll win. 

Then I lose.

If this was mafia, I'd say you're open wolfing and get you lynched.

43 minutes ago, Whiskeyjack said:

Every week you predict that I'll win. 

Then I lose.

If this was mafia, I'd say you're open wolfing and get you lynched.

:crying::crying::crying::crying:

I'm an innocent! WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE ME?

2 hours ago, Week said:

Good news!

Watson and Hopkins have both played in 9 weeks this season.  In 7 of those 9 weeks, Hopkins has outscored Watson by more than 4.96 points. 

Based on those historic trends, you're actually a pretty heavy favorite.

16 minutes ago, Whiskeyjack said:

Good news!

Watson and Hopkins have both played in 9 weeks this season.  In 7 of those 9 weeks, Hopkins has outscored Watson by more than 4.96 points. 

Based on those historic trends, you're actually a pretty heavy favorite.

Next week looks like it's probably in the bag for you already. 

Archived