Westeros NFL Pick Em

Manhole Eunuchsbane

So I sent out invites, but it looks like the list only had 12 players on it. I thought we had more last season. Anyways, anyone is welcome to play. It's simple NFL Pick 'Em with confidence points. You rate each pick from 16 (being your most confident pick) to 1 (being your least confident pick). You get to drop your worst week. Click on the linky below to register. Password is tomsula. Let me know if you have any issues getting in.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem/6125?ng=1

Good luck, everybody!

Edited by Manhole Eunuchsbane

On 8/3/2017 at 0:29 PM, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

So I sent out invites, but it looks like the list only had 12 players on it. I thought we had more last season. Anyways, anyone is welcome to play. It's simple NFL Pick 'Em with confidence points. You rate each pick from 16 (being your most confident pick) to 1 (being your least confident pick). You get to drop your worst week. Click on the linky below to register. Password is tomsula. Let me know if you have any issues getting in.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem/6125?ng=1

Good luck, everybody!

hey manhole...i tried to get in but it blocked me...i am not a member it said... the crotchsniffers really want to play

:smoking:

5 minutes ago, rocksniffer said:

hey manhole...i tried to get in but it blocked me...i am not a member it said... the crotchsniffers really want to play

:smoking:

PM me your email and I'll send you an invite. I thought you could get in just from the link, but perhaps I screwed up the settings somehow. <_<