Let's settle this: Does Euron have any chance on Dany?

LordImp

Euron wants Dany , but does he have any chance in getting her as his wife? 

Dany like harsh men like Drogo and Darioo , well Euron is of that kind. Euron is also charming and handsome. Can Euron charm Dany? Or will Dany despise Euron because of his evil nature?

If Euron gets a dragon and controlls it , will Dany be impressed by this or will she be angry on Euron for stealing her dragon? 

If Dany comes into conflict with Aegon and other claimants will Euron offer her a helping hand? Will  war be what leads Dany into a alliance with Euron?

So does Euron have any chance with Dany at all?

I'm pretty torn on this.

Victarion is after Dany, and Victarion seems 100% like her type of guy, so based purely on who has the first shot it looks like Victarion wins out. But then again Euron is tricky as fuck, probably knows full well what Victarion is after, and has taken it into account. How does Moqorro fit into all that? Moqorro appears to be throwing a wrench into Euron's plans, whatever those plans may have been.

The second husband in the HotU prophecy isn't super obvious like the other two. The "Greyjoy" wordplay conclusion is all we've got, but I admit it's pretty weak... and it could mean either of them even if it's correct. Is Victarion a "corpse" because Moqorro did something to him when he cured his poison? Is Euron a "corpse" because he... I dunno, for reasons we have yet to understand?

And all this assumes that Euron is not literally the same guy and Daario. That notion has some appeal, I admit, even if it seems farfetched. If Daario turns out to be Euron then obviously he has a huge advantage in the game to claim Dany as his because he basically already has.

9 minutes ago, LordImp said:

@Damon_Tor I usually leans towards Dany not ending up with Euron. But then i start thinking about the charming Euron on a dragon , which seems like the exact thing Dany would like. So im pretty torn myself.

To be perfectly clear, she would not "end up" with either of them. It would be, by necessity, a short and brutal union. Long enough for a pregnancy and no longer.

It's rather obvious she's going to be attracted to him. Euron is super Daario with ships and an army, and by the end of ADWD she's turned from giving a shit about the things that held her back from fully embracing Daario despite her attraction. Euron will be in her bed until either she learns something too shocking about him or he realises she's not going to be able to provide him that heir. If they're married during that time, don't know, does it really matter?

Dany comes to the determination at the end of ADWD that dragons plant no trees, hand in hand with we do not sow.

12 hours ago, LordImp said:

@Damon_Tor I usually leans towards Dany not ending up with Euron. But then i start thinking about the charming Euron on a dragon , which seems like the exact thing Dany would like. So im pretty torn myself.

How do you imagine Euron on a dragon, though? 

I know he has the dragonbinder, but he has given into Vicartion who he has sent to seek Daenerys. The character who blew the hellhorn at the Kingsmoot diet from blowing it. Moqorro says whoever blows the horn will die unless they become its master by claiming it with blood.

It looks at the moment like Victarion plans to claim it, which if he does, would make him a lot more appealing to Daenerys than Euron. Unless, of course, Euron has somehow claimed it already.

I seriously doubt Euron wants to charm or marry Dany in a way most people think. For example she getting to like him, or anything of that manner, I don't think he wants anyone by his side, only dragons to use.

16 minutes ago, JordanJH1993 said:

How do you imagine Euron on a dragon, though? 

I know he has the dragonbinder, but he has given into Vicartion who he has sent to seek Daenerys. The character who blew the hellhorn at the Kingsmoot diet from blowing it. Moqorro says whoever blows the horn will die unless they become its master by claiming it with blood.

It looks at the moment like Victarion plans to claim it, which if he does, would make him a lot more appealing to Daenerys than Euron. Unless, of course, Euron has somehow claimed it already.

I think Euron has already claimed it. Euron is a smart guy , he wouldnt give Vic a chance to get a dragon. The way I see it Vic is doing exactly what Euron wants , blowing the horn and die . Vic is stupid  something Euron knows.

Moqorro can spoil Eurons plan , but i dont think he has any interest in helping Vic. He wants to help Dany . That's my guess.

4 minutes ago, LordImp said:

I think Euron has already claimed it. Euron is a smart guy , he wouldnt give Vic a chance to get a dragon. The way I see it Vic is doing exactly what Euron wants , blowing the horn and die . Vic is stupid  something Euron knows.

Moqorro can spoil Eurons plan , but i dont think he has any interest in helping Vic. He wants to help Dany . That's my guess.

Which, of course, would set it up nicely for Euron to come along and blow the horn, not die, temper a dragon and impress Daenerys.

28 minutes ago, JordanJH1993 said:

Euron probably already claimed the horn, or has a trick up his sleeve, he is too smart to give a weapon of such power to Victarion, and then send him to Dany with it. 

One thing that comes to my mind lately, did we consider horn dose not really work on dragons and Euron sent Victarion to die? I know, this would make big chunks of plot worthless, and yet maybe Euron has something else planned. That Forsaken chapter paints the picture of Euron that looks as if he is capable to sail straight into Red Keep, just bringing surprises one after another.

4 minutes ago, BadWo1f said:

Euron probably already claimed the horn, or has a trick up his sleeve, he is too smart to give a weapon of such power to Victarion, and then send him to Dany with it. 

One thing that comes to my mind lately, did we consider horn dose not really work on dragons and Euron sent Victarion to die? I know, this would make big chunks of plot worthless, and yet maybe Euron has something else planned. That Forsaken chapter paints the picture of Euron that looks as if he is capable to sail straight into Red Keep, just bringing surprises one after another.

I wouldn't it rule that out. It's somewhat hard to imagine simply blowing a horn can control any dragon, especially one of three dragons that only obey Daenerys.

Also, if Victarion blows the horn, surely he is going to wait until he is around Daenerys and her dragons at the time, and if he dies, what becomes of the horn? 

Would Dany not want to hold it so that no one could try to claim it and be able to control her dragons?

7 minutes ago, JordanJH1993 said:

I wouldn't it rule that out. It's somewhat hard to imagine simply blowing a horn can control any dragon, especially one of three dragons that only obey Daenerys.

Also, if Victarion blows the horn, surely he is going to wait until he is around Daenerys and her dragons at the time, and if he dies, what becomes of the horn? 

Would Dany not want to hold it so that no one could try to claim it and be able to control her dragons?

And by keeping the horn and then going back to Westeros she brings it straight to Euron, so he can blow it? Is that what you are suggesting? Or only that Dany will bring the horn with her if Victarion dies?

This story line is a very mysterious one, that is why I like it so much. We know so much, yet it feels as if we know nothing, for some reason I believe nothing will happen when Victarion blows the horn and that Euron has something else planned, he is very close to Oldtown, a place rich in history.

The purpose of the horn is that it allows the person who blows it an attempt to second life a dragon. Hence why it is called dragon binder, why it kills the person who blows it, why it reads blood for fire, fire for blood. It is a trade, human life for a dragon life. Hence why Euron is contemplating throwing himself off a tower to try and fly. Suicide to try and become a dragon.

9 minutes ago, chrisdaw said:

The purpose of the horn is that it allows the person who blows it an attempt to second life a dragon. Hence why it is called dragon binder, why it kills the person who blows it, why it reads blood for fire, fire for blood. It is a trade, human life for a dragon life. Hence why Euron is contemplating throwing himself off a tower to try and fly. Suicide to try and become a dragon.

Then why give it to Victarion? So he can become a dragon? And why throwing a dragon egg of your ship if you have this thing where you want to become a dragon. It dose not fit Euron's character as well I think, becoming a dragon.

Archived