Episode's title is blood of the dragon

fael097

Never mind the title lets talk about the trailer! It gave nothing away a genuine tease. I just hope it's not 47 minutes long. Everyone keeps saying they shot longer episodes yet so far they've all been rushed. Varys and Tyrions conversation makes me think he's having second thoughts about napalm death being unleashed on anybody. Oh and Jon getting a face full of stinky dragons breath. Is Dany trying to intimidate him to make him cower and bend the knee. Bad things are coming.

2 hours ago, the tower of albion said:

Never mind the title lets talk about the trailer! It gave nothing away a genuine tease. I just hope it's not 47 minutes long. Everyone keeps saying they shot longer episodes yet so far they've all been rushed. Varys and Tyrions conversation makes me think he's having second thoughts about napalm death being unleashed on anybody. Oh and Jon getting a face full of stinky dragons breath. Is Dany trying to intimidate him to make him cower and bend the knee. Bad things are coming.

It gave nothing????? I thhink it was really revealing...

- Drogon seems to be fine after being shot

- Drogon is facing Jon! will he recognize Jon's heritage?

- Tyrion looks bothered by the Lannister massacre

- Are Bran using Crows as scouts to look at the position of the AoD?

- Jon is on the War table explaining the advance of the AoD and the NK. Everybody was listening...

I actually I think this was the most revealing trailler of the season...

Drogon facing Jon is the best part.  I can't wait to see how D&D ruin that moment ;) just kidding.

So after Varys promises Dany that he will tell her when he feels she is Fucking up he runs to Tyrion to ask her to reason with a Dany?  For what? Burning the Lannister army alive?  They are an army that just attacked an ally, what the Fuck is Tyrion trying to prevent here?  That army is an army.  And while they may have not deserved to be roasted alive, Tyrion just can't expect for Dany to take throne with no blood being spilled.  Makes me really question where Tyrion's loyalty really lies.  

8 hours ago, Daemon said:

Episode 5 title is Eastwatch

9 hours ago, Raven Banner said:

The title suggests that something will happen at eastwatch. 

SPOILER!
We now that the whitewalker are marching south towards eastwatch castle. Maybe they will try to break thru the fort, climb the wall or break the wall somehow. Another intresting solution for the whitewalker would be to bypass the wall by freezing the coast and going around the wall.

12 hours ago, snow is the man said:

I hope they show jons targ blood.

They have showed Jon's targaryen ancestry! It was presented to the audience during the tower of joy episode. But it is not widely known or accepted by Westerosi society. I wonder how the discovery of Jons targaryen ancestry will affect the attitude of his vassals towards him. Or the personal relationship between jon snow with his friend, Daenerys and the rest of the stark family.

1 hour ago, norwaywolf123 said:

The title suggests that something will happen at eastwatch. 

SPOILER!
We now that the whitewalker are marching south towards eastwatch castle. Maybe they will try to break thru the fort, climb the wall or break the wall somehow. Another intresting solution for the whitewalker would be to bypass the wall by freezing the coast and going around the wall.

They have showed Jon's targaryen ancestry! It was presented to the audience during the tower of joy episode. But it is not widely known or accepted by Westerosi society. I wonder how the discovery of Jons targaryen ancestry will affect the attitude of his vassals towards him. Or the personal relationship between jon snow with his friend, Daenerys and the rest of the stark family.

I mean have him find out about it

9 hours ago, Grizzly Mormont said:

I bet this is the beginning of Jon riding rhaegal, the namesake of his father 

Why no Ghost? I have been severely disappointed with the lack of presence of Ghost in Jon's story this entire series. Dragon have been great, but Ghost is such a huge part of Jon's character - he should at least be at Sansa's side some of the time, at least moping around WF.

2 hours ago, tmug said:

Why no Ghost? I have been severely disappointed with the lack of presence of Ghost in Jon's story this entire series. Dragon have been great, but Ghost is such a huge part of Jon's character - he should at least be at Sansa's side some of the time, at least moping around WF.

This! It's just laziness. I was so hoping they did a quick scene with Jon and Ghost before he left but no. Also a Ghost+Arya meet woulda been epic but no.

13 hours ago, ImNoSer said:

I expect qyburn still has another trick or 2 up his sleeve.

I hope not. I'm over Cersei. Never thought it would happen, but I think her immediate transformation into the most incredibly talented tactician, politician and teleporter made me lose interest in her character. She just seems to win effortlessly, including always knowing her enemy's plans... before they've planned them.

Jaime ended last season looking mightily annoyed that his sister had done what he killed Aerys for. Now... he seems to be over it, while King's Landing, for some reason, believes Cersei's terrible lie. There is no ingenuity to her, just we're led to believe everything is going her way for no reason other than making her this season's main villain.

I'm all for Jaime strangling her next episode (which I think was foreshadowed by the map scene in episode 1 of this season when Cersei stood at "The Neck" and Jaime stood by "The Fingers").

14 hours ago, Ser Yorick Ampersand said:

From the sneak peek for ep. 5

Daenerys: " I'M NOT HERE TO MURDER!"

5 seconds later...

Daenerys: "BEND THE KNEE OR DIE!!!"

<_<

That's not inconsistent.  She's giving them a choice.  Surrender and live;  resist and die.  Many medieval commanders would do the same.

Archived