Episode's title is blood of the dragon

fael097

On 8/9/2017 at 11:01 PM, LucyMormont said:

As for the episode's title, it was apparently changed. I saw it as "Blood of the Dragon" on IMDB, but as stated here, someone must have thought that was too revealing. It's funny that someone thought of preserving some kind of mistery by changing the ep name, when the whole season plot was leaked months ago.

It being "Blood of the Dragon" on IMDB for a while doesn't mean that was ever it's title. IMDB can be edited by anyone. It frequently has incorrect information until someone corrects it. Most likely someone heard the same rumor and entered it into IMDB.

Re:Dany. She has nowhere to stash prisoners, so that's not an option.

On ‎07‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 10:32 PM, Ser Yorick Ampersand said:

From the sneak peek for ep. 5

Daenerys: " I'M NOT HERE TO MURDER!"

5 seconds later...

Daenerys: "BEND THE KNEE OR DIE!!!"

<_<

I think the context is pretty obvious isn't it?  She doesn't want to kill them but we all know a threat is worthless unless you are willing to back it up.  So she's obviously saying that she doesn't WANT to murder anyone and would rather that people join her.  But if she has to kill them, so be it.

On ‎09‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 3:22 PM, King Edd of House Tollet said:

I don't think we will ever the Direwolfes again. Nymeria scene was just to cut that loose end, and Ghost will probably appear just to die if that would be the case. Otherwise, he won't be appearing anymore

D&D never trully grasped the true significance of the direwolves. Like many others things from the Northern culture (I'm looking at you, North Remembers"

Do you have a personal line to GRRM?  Because I can think of no other reason as to why you'd know the true significance of the direwolves before the series is completed

On 8/7/2017 at 4:35 PM, Marada78 said:

Drogon scene is the best, I can't wait to see the whole scene.

I am excited to see the interaction as well. Jon has seen many strange creatures beyond the wall.  So Jon is probably intrigued with the dragon. After all Jon does have some blood of the dragon in him. With Dany bonding with Jon, so may her dragon. As Tyrion did with the dragons. He was more intrigued then scared at first when he released them. 

On 8/8/2017 at 4:47 AM, SeanF said:

That's not inconsistent.  She's giving them a choice.  Surrender and live;  resist and die.  Many medieval commanders would do the same.

yes it's all ok..... Must be why Tyrion looks so thrilled about it. 

15 minutes ago, Styl7 said:

On 8/10/2017 at 8:22 AM, DarkBastard said:

I think Dany is going to give Jon a ride to see Eastwatch and ultimately stop at Winterfell...

Jon is in his full northern garb again, and in the quick shot of Drogon screeching at him (with Jon's back to the camera) it appears his sword is on under his cloak.  I think they are traveling together to see what is happening after Jon gives them all the information in the Map room.

Also:

In the following episode we will see Bran tell Dany about Jon's lineage, after Jon departs for The Wall.

Doesn't look like Dragonstone in the background to me

On 2017. 08. 09. at 4:22 PM, King Edd of House Tollet said:

I don't think we will ever the Direwolfes again. Nymeria scene was just to cut that loose end, and Ghost will probably appear just to die if that would be the case. Otherwise, he won't be appearing anymore

D&D never trully grasped the true significance of the direwolves. Like many others things from the Northern culture (I'm looking at you, North Remembers"

Sadly, I believe the same. I understand that the wolf CGI is much more expensive that the dragons (Ghost should have been in the Battle of the Bastards as well, but they had to choose between Wun Wun or Ghost, because of the budget). But why can't they mention him? Like between Dany's and Missandei's "good heart" talk -I miss Ghost, I hope he is doing fine - or something like that. But, obviously, it would be shocking. Ghost did spend most of 6 seasons without Jon. Hell, he interacted more with Sam, than Jon. What a shame.

Nymeria definitely won't be reappearing, due to cost. Ghost won't be in this season, the only scene they shot with him would have been in ep2. And with all the stuff that's coming, I can easily see D&D cutting all direwolf activity, just because. Actually, Ghost will probably die offscreen, so that they won't have to bother with him. 

Anyway, I think thay actually use real wolves, they record their scenes in front of greenscreen, and use CGI to alter certain stuff (like eye colour for Ghost), and enlarge him. (Wun Wun was the same - it was all makeup, and was digitally enlarged and added later to the scenes). Apperently it costs more than dragons.

Archived