[Spoilers] EP704 Discussion

Ran

Just now, Paid Debt Lannister said:

Hahahaha now that is something I can't discuss about. You have every right to dislike the character of course.

I myself hate Jaime Lannister, the only thing likeable about him was his redemption arc in the books and I'm not sure we're getting that

Yeah. Cersei is A. Crazy as fuck and B. I'm not sure what they're doing with her suddenly being a mastermind also why does Euron look like he stepped out of doing roadie work for a punk concert

But I dislike Dany being toted as Tender Hearted and Best Thing Available when she's not....

Sansa for QITN don't kill me

2 minutes ago, Pandean said:

Also, I don't know who Billy Bones is but Dickon keeps making me laugh

The actor playing Dickon was Billy Bones in Black Sails, which is another really good series if you're looking for something TV-wise to fill the hours once  GoT leaves the air.

DIckon: "I didn't like having to kill a bunch of my old friends in battle."

Well, maybe if anyone had thought of calling out Olenna to surrender when she was clearly going to lose, instead of just immediately assaulting the castle walls and making things as bloody as possible for no reason… but no, who could possibly be clever enough to think of something as innovative as parlaying?

2 minutes ago, Paid Debt Lannister said:

WAIT.

So the gold went ahead of the army???

What kind of BS plot armour was this????

oh come on. Now this is pathetic

They used Littlefinger's time machine.

2 minutes ago, Risto said:

I adore how Sansa, in three scenes went from laughter when she heard about Arya's list, to mildly interested in godswood when Bran confirmed it, to being truly impressed and curious when she saw her fighting. 

Every time I see Sophie act I'm amazed at the way she portrays those shifts

Also I just love the range of attitudes and emotions Sansa has this season, from her interactions with her siblings to her being Lady Regent to her sass at Littlefinger

2 minutes ago, plectrum said:

The actor playing Dickon was Billy Bones in Black Sails, which is another really good series if you're looking for something TV-wise to fill the hours once  GoT leaves the air.

I'll put that on my list!!

2 minutes ago, Paid Debt Lannister said:

Ok screw the Targaryen haters this is the most amazing scene in this show's history so far hands down

Great scene. It make me cringe so hard but in a good way

like wow...all that death and destruction....

3 minutes ago, Paid Debt Lannister said:

Ok screw the Targaryen haters this is the most amazing scene in this show's history so far hands down

I have not experienced something like this ever since Rohirrim charged at the Fields of Pelennor.