[Poll] How would you rate episode 704?

Ran

How would you rate episode 704?  

326 members have voted

1. 1. What's your rating from 1-10, with 10 being the highest/best?

• 1 month later...

8. Either this or "The Door" is my favourite episode of seasons 5-7. No other one comes close (though I haven't seen the last two episodes of this season yet).

+ This battle scene I actually liked, unlike the ones in "Hardhome" and "The Batte of the Bastards". Bronn and Dickon acquitted themselves well. This battle is the main reason I gave it such a high mark.

- Confused as to what's going on in Winterfell. I'm guessing that Littlefinger gave the dagger to Bran in an attempt to curry favour with him. I'm not sure why Arya needs it, as she already has Needle; shouldn't Bran return it to LF if he doesn't want it?

- Sandra continues to be sickeningly sceptical - again, the exact opposite of the character she replaced (Sansa) in seasons 1-3.

- Arya almost besting Brienne in a swordfight is extremely implausible. The only person she had training with was Syrio way back in season #1, and was easily disarmed in seasons #3 and #4 by Thoros and the Hound respectively.

- Time-wasting with those guards being reluctant to let Arya in.

- Pretty implausible how the Dothraki magically appeared at Highgarden having previously been at Dragonstone.

• 1 year later...
On 10/3/2017 at 7:04 PM, CaptainTheo said:

8. Either this or "The Door" is my favourite episode of seasons 5-7. No other one comes close (though I haven't seen the last two episodes of this season yet).

+ This battle scene I actually liked, unlike the ones in "Hardhome" and "The Batte of the Bastards". Bronn and Dickon acquitted themselves well. This battle is the main reason I gave it such a high mark.

- Confused as to what's going on in Winterfell. I'm guessing that Littlefinger gave the dagger to Bran in an attempt to curry favour with him. I'm not sure why Arya needs it, as she already has Needle; shouldn't Bran return it to LF if he doesn't want it?

- Sandra continues to be sickeningly sceptical - again, the exact opposite of the character she replaced (Sansa) in seasons 1-3.

- Arya almost besting Brienne in a swordfight is extremely implausible. The only person she had training with was Syrio way back in season #1, and was easily disarmed in seasons #3 and #4 by Thoros and the Hound respectively.

- Time-wasting with those guards being reluctant to let Arya in.

- Pretty implausible how the Dothraki magically appeared at Highgarden having previously been at Dragonstone.

So many things here...unless I am mistaken, which is possible.

Sandra as you call her, should be extremely skeptical. She has spent the entire series being beaten and betrayed, why wouldn't she be skeptical? If her character didn't change, that, would be an issue.

You don't understand why Arya, a key player/warrior, needs a valeryian steel dagger, which we know kills wights and walkers?

Ayra almost besting Brienne was a bit much I think my eyes rolled all the way back inmy head as it was happening, but she also spent the last year or more training to be an assassin...i would assume swords would have been some part of the training, not everything appears on screen.

The Dothraki didn't appear at Highgarden, that battle took place near Kings Landing, right by Dragonstone, it is explicitly said that the head of the line is already in the city walls along with the gold.