Dany's Next Move

John Suburbs

So what does she do now? Her fleet is destroyed and all her ironmen, save two, are feeding the fishes. She still has her dragons, dothraki and unsullied trapped on the other side of the continent.

Meanwhile, Euron controls the seas and Jaime has Highgarden, so no levies are coming from the Reach.

My gut says that the first order of business is to unleash three dragons on Euron's fleet. Then she can descend on Jaime's army from the sky to wipe out that power center. That should allow her to retrieve the unsullied and make the march on KL, perhaps sending envoys to whatever power centers remain in Dorne, as well as the Hightowers and Redwynes, who can't be too pleased that the Lannisters have wiped out their kin, the Tyrells.

And of course, the corollary to all this is: What do Cersei, Jaime and Euron do?

7 hours ago, Future Null Infinity said:

I think : she saves Jaime from drowning and exchange him with something valuable from Cersei

Like Ellaria Sand, giving her back Dorne? (though it's a bit daft that having Dorne as an ally is reliant on one person & at that the one who betrayed the loved Prince of Dorne so probably annoyed half of the Dornish people anyways!)

I think she flies back to dragonstone (& teleports the dothraki there),seals the northern deal (i know, i don't want to see it either, but its coming), & we get some Tyrion/Jaime scenes whilst she decides what to do with Jaime & Cersei plots revenge.

17 hours ago, John Suburbs said:

So what does she do now? Her fleet is destroyed and all her ironmen, save two, are feeding the fishes. She still has her dragons, dothraki and unsullied trapped on the other side of the continent.

Meanwhile, Euron controls the seas and Jaime has Highgarden, so no levies are coming from the Reach.

My gut says that the first order of business is to unleash three dragons on Euron's fleet. Then she can descend on Jaime's army from the sky to wipe out that power center. That should allow her to retrieve the unsullied and make the march on KL, perhaps sending envoys to whatever power centers remain in Dorne, as well as the Hightowers and Redwynes, who can't be too pleased that the Lannisters have wiped out their kin, the Tyrells.

And of course, the corollary to all this is: What do Cersei, Jaime and Euron do?

She's going to load all the Dothraki in her teleporter and go to reunite with the unsullied.

17 hours ago, John Suburbs said:

She still had enough ships to transport thousands of Dothraki.  That is more than enough ships to bring in supplies from Essos.  

1. Take control of the seas around Kingslanding and sink any vessel that tries to leave.  This will sink all of the gold and break the Ironbank.
  2. The only intact Lannister forces are inside Kingslanding.  Surround the city and prevent anyone from leaving.  Starve them out.  
  3. Shoot down any ravens leaving Kingslanding.
  4. Destroy Casterly Rock to prevent any avenues of retreat for the Lannisters.
  5. Assign Tyrion to other duties that do not involve war planning.  Promote Ser Jorah to General of the Queen's Armies.
  6. Reach out to the Riverlands.
  7. Send for an armorer to armor the Dothraki.

4 hours ago, El Guapo said:

She goes back to Dragonstone and bangs her nephew.

Pretty much lol.  Either before or after they bang, she will be convinced of the White Walkers being real, if not already, and my guess is will head North with Jon.  

I thought they had really good chemistry this episode so I'm into it.

1 hour ago, Tagganaro said:

Pretty much lol.  Either before or after they bang, she will be convinced of the White Walkers being real, if not already, and my guess is will head North with Jon.  

I thought they had really good chemistry this episode so I'm into it.

You mean at the very end when she asks his advice?

16 hours ago, snow is the man said:

You mean at the very end when she asks his advice?

I mean pretty much the entire scene, especially in the cave, where I thought there was a ton of sexual tension and the actors played it very well.  

Preventing the gold from leaving King's Landing is the priority.  That gold is Cersei's life line.  Nobody likes Cersei but gold will buy a lot of service.  Take away that gold and Cersei is finished.  Now is the time to surround the city.

On 8/6/2017 at 11:44 PM, snow is the man said:

This is what I think too. Obviosuly he won't die like that and considering he is surrounded by dany's forces he really can't slip away

I was thinking Tyrion would try to save Jamie since, he actually wants him to live. But that would be hard for him to actually accomplish.

Archived