Wolves Die Young

Best lines of 704

31 posts in this topic

What were your favourite lines of this episode? You can also mention favourite kills or expressions!

Jon- She has a good heart.

Davos- I saw you staring at her heart.

Posted (edited)

Littlefinger - To go through all of that and make your way home again only to find such chaos in the world, I can only imagine --

Bran - Chaos is a ladder.

Edited by tysen

Not a line but ...Loved it when Dickon corrected Jamie when he mispronounced his name and Bronn laughed! 

13 minutes ago, Snowlover1225 said:

Not a line but ...Loved it when Dickon corrected Jamie when he mispronounced his name and Bronn laughed! 

not bad.

"your family" - Tyrion being called out for calling for Dany to treat "his family"/her enemies with softness.

Chaos is a ladder

Don't lunge.. Dont go where your enemy leads you..

Don't fight someone like her in the first place!

I saw you staring at her heart.

You fucking idiot!

Dickon. He he he he!

Men shit themselves when they die. Didn't they teach you that at fancy lad school?

Would you forgive me if I switched sides?

21 minutes ago, tysen said:

Littlefinger - To go through all of that and make your way home again only to find such chaos in the world, I can only imagine --

Bran - Chaos is a ladder.

"Chaos is a ladder" is one of my favorite scenes in GoT. This reference was on point: "I've got you by the balls, LF"

Posted (edited)

Not a line but deserving of a mention, the looks Tyrion and Varys exchanged after Jon gave his reply to Dany on what he would do. 

Edited by Error-504

2 hours ago, Snowlover1225 said:

that was hilarious.

"Fewer" Ser Davos correcting Jon in a Stannis throwback is my line of the season so far!

2 hours ago, Error-504 said:

Not a line but deserving of a mention, the looks Tyrion and Varys exchanged after Jon gave his reply to Dany on what he would do. 

I didn't understand their looks. Were they mad at his advice or relieved. Because if you noticed what jon said he was specific and said not to burn cities and castle's. He never said not to use her dragons in fact he said those dragons might have played a part in helping her people believe in her.

7 hours ago, snow is the man said:

I didn't understand their looks. Were they mad at his advice or relieved. Because if you noticed what jon said he was specific and said not to burn cities and castle's. He never said not to use her dragons in fact he said those dragons might have played a part in helping her people believe in her.

I have yet to watch that scene a second time, but it wasn't my interpretation of that look. I took it as, "John might be a better candidate for the Iron Throne than this mad woman we are supporting". 

12 hours ago, Wolves Die Young said:

What were your favourite lines of this episode? You can also mention favourite kills or expressions!

Dracarys

Bran says to LF

''Chaos is a ladder''

His look on his face is priceless, he knows he knows whats going on. 

It basicallys send a message to say that he knows the chaos he has caused and how he has climbed the ladder. Each situation of chaos has enabled him to climb that little bit further acting as runs of the ladder. Hence why I think Bran will be the one to put a foot in his plans and stop what he is doing.

43 minutes ago, Samwell_Tarly said:

Bran says to LF

''Chaos is a ladder''

His look on his face is priceless, he knows he knows whats going on. 

It basicallys send a message to say that he knows the chaos he has caused and how he has climbed the ladder. Each situation of chaos has enabled him to climb that little bit further acting as runs of the ladder. Hence why I think Bran will be the one to put a foot in his plans and stop what he is doing.

Actually, these were Littlefinger's precise words.  He doesn't say them to let Littlefinger know he's onto his games.  He says it to let Littlefinger know he's SEEN him at his games.