[SPOILERS] What did you love about this episode?

9 minutes ago, Wolves Die Young said:

Which scenes/moments made you happy, enthustiastic, excited, thrilled or invoked other positive emotions in you? It can be big or small things!

Remember this thread has no negativity or hatred, it's a safe place for us who want to share our favourite parts of the show!

Drogon was badass. 

The Stark reunion was fantastic. It's a scene I've been waiting for for quite a while and I was happy to finally see it, but more importantly I forgot how much I love seeing those three actors act together. They seem to just be better when they are in scenes together. 

The final battle was of course amazing. I didn't know I wanted it, but once it started I was sold! My heart could not stop beating and I was glued the entire time. 

Brienne. Just everything about her in this episode was adorable. Podrick telling her she made Catelyn proud, her fight with Arya and the look of joy on her face to see Arya's skills. 

3 minutes ago, direwoofwoof said:

Tyrion cheering on Jaime from afar.

I didnt get the impression that Tyrion was "cheering on" Jaime. He was pleading with him to surrender, not to charge at Dany and Drogon.

Spoiler

This is all spoilers

Spoiler

Arya sparring with Brienne was so cool.

The Dothraki screamers standing up on their horses while they attacked.

Drogon totally roasting the Lannisters. The whole scene being smoky and Drogon flying over.

Bronns face as he shot the harpoon at Drogon.

Bronn saving Jaime.

Tryion fretting over Jaime rushing into certain death.

Arya homecoming. Arya slipping away from the stupid guard and Sansa knowing exactly where to find her.

Good episode.

Everything.

Stark reunion, been waiting years for this. It was nicely played.

Loved the Dragonstone scenes, particularly the cave drawing discovery.

Drogon. Spectacular scenes. I had to pause it before Jaime charged at Drogon because I thought he was going to die, only to come back and only have 2 mins left of screen time haha.

Everything

Asides from some stuff that can be a be annoying like
-transportation (common thing these days as passage or time and limited scenes)
-Drogon not using his fire breath at the correct areas. You think you'd attack and kill the commander or archers  first :D 

Regardless though, minor things. Loved the episodes!

Many memorable moments this episode.

Loved the Stark reunion, so intense just to see it happening after waiting so many years!

The battle was awesome. Loved also the interaction between characters. Bronn, Jaime, all were great.

In general, I liked the interaction between all characters in this episode. 

Bran: "Chaos is a ladder" moment

Arya: "Don't worry, I won't hurt you" to Brienne. Podric enjoying that someone was matching Brienne.

2 hours ago, tmug said:

I didnt get the impression that Tyrion was "cheering on" Jaime. He was pleading with him to surrender, not to charge at Dany and Drogon.

yeah I both laughed and felt bad for tyrion when I saw that. He definetly wasn't cheering his brother on but telling him to run. My favorite was tyrion's last words of the episode. "you idiot you fuc*ing idiot".

I loved the stark renunion especially arya and sansa as well as arya and brienne fighting. Although I was really hoping for bran to mention how arya poisoned all the freys. Loved sansa's face when she heard bran mention the list. It was shock and then a "that's cool" smile.

The fight was epic and I loved that. I loved how the dothraki weren't an unstopable force but the dragon essentially opened up the gap and won the battle right at the first flame by letting the dothraki get behind the lanister forces. And I was really glad they used tactics and yet showed that the dragon is not immortal but damn close to it and essentially a game over for whoever is going against it. jaime and bron were great and I loved how jaime reacted when he heard that dragon roar. He went from "yeah we can do this" to "well shi*". Also loved bron's reaction to jaime when jaime told him to go use the scorpio which would make him a giant target. "you do it" This was easily the best episode of the season. The theon and jon meet was good.  Also  dany's reaction to tyrion when she got the bad news. I am glad they didn't have her go psycho but at the same time not just have her let it go.

And bran and meera's scene where she says you died in that cave was spot on.

2 hours ago, Lord Godric said:

The Stark reunion was fantastic. It's a scene I've been waiting for for quite a while and I was happy to finally see it, but more importantly I forgot how much I love seeing those three actors act together. They seem to just be better when they are in scenes together. 

The final battle was of course amazing. I didn't know I wanted it, but once it started I was sold! My heart could not stop beating and I was glued the entire time. 

Brienne. Just everything about her in this episode was adorable. Podrick telling her she made Catelyn proud, her fight with Arya and the look of joy on her face to see Arya's skills. 

yeah I liked the brienne and arya spar scene.

Arya  and Brienne ( I had no idea I wanted to see them together. 2 of my favorites)

Davos. I really like show Davos. Not so much in the books.

Seeing a dragon take the field. Not as to see it burn people, but setting other shit on fire was very satisfying. 

Arya com8ng home to see Winterfell and her siblings. I loved the hug between her and Bran! He actually  hugged her back.

Archived