[SPOILERS] What did you love about this episode?

On 08/08/2017 at 11:24 PM, The Sunland Lord said:

I loved the battle and the disastrous defeat the Lannisters conceded. I want to point out what the Lannister regime has done to seize and remain in power. Those who died a horrific death there, in fact died defending people responsible for:

-Poisoning the King in a peaceful time

-Installing a false king who happens to be a psychopathic sadistic maniac at the same time

-Beheaded a warden of the North, after promising him they won't (he kept his part of the deal, they broke it, even what he claimed before was truth)

-With this, they gave more reason to the North to continue the rebel and was sure it will 

-Sacked and burned villages, killed thousands of innocent civillians because they lived in a wrong place at the wrong time (Riverlands)

-Crippled a child simply because what he saw and what he'd tell (would he?) may reveal the biggest lie possible they've created

-Kept neutral until they figured who would win, and therefore bravely sacked the capital to show their "loyalty" to the new King

-Orchestrated, organized and supported the Red Wedding, rewarding the freaks who did the dirty work for them

-Blew up a sept with hundreds of people with wildfire, including their relatives, nobel people, the Queen (I mean blow up your son's wife, how insane can one get)

Now we all know this list goes on and on, but it never stops and would never do so if someone else won't dethrone them. 

While the opposite side has done wrongs too, still contributed a lot of good for a lot of people and is willing to do so in the future.

The defeated side of the battle is willing to wipe out the world so they could stay alone with no "enemies" (who of course are created by themselves) to bother with. 

I second everything you said. I don't care how many lovely Lannister soldiers Arya met en route to Kings Landing. I'm sure they didn't have much choice, but to go and fight for Queen Bitch, but then, neither did the people who fought for the other side in most of the conflicts Lannisters got themselves into, which, by now is most of Westeros. 

49 minutes ago, Princess_of_Sunspear said:

I second everything you said. I don't care how many lovely Lannister soldiers Arya met en route to Kings Landing. I'm sure they didn't have much choice, but to go and fight for Queen Bitch, but then, neither did the people who fought for the other side in most of the conflicts Lannisters got themselves into, which, by now is most of Westeros. 

Right. Like we don't know that behind every soldier there's a person. I don't want to be sympathetic towards anyone who defends such a criminal regime. 

On 2017-08-07 at 4:31 AM, Wolves Die Young said:

Which scenes/moments made you happy, enthustiastic, excited, thrilled or invoked other positive emotions in you? It can be big or small things!

Remember this thread has no negativity or hatred, it's a safe place for us who want to share our favourite parts of the show!

I think its so facinating how everyone have gained the ability to teleport and to not require food.

Archived