PREDICTIONS

Iron Mother

Littlefinger's downfall will begin.  Jon will return(?) and the other 3 will be trying to convince him to either kill LF or make LF leave, but he will tell them they need The Vale for their strategy and can't have The Vale without him.  They will conflict on this.  Possibly they will (Sansa in charge) act irrationally and try to do it or plan it themselves.  Jon will be pissed. 

But the plot to remove LF will start in E05.

Predictions (some based on the trailler)

Bran will see the advance of the AoD and a raven will be sent to Dragonstone

Drogon will demonstrate some interest for Jon (sensing his heritage)

Tyrion will start to have doubts.

Jon and Danny will bond more

Cersei will pay the IB. The question is, will the IB give more money so they can hire the Golden Company? Part of me say yes, if the writers want to keep Cersei strong after have suffered a big lost in FoF2.0 . However, the logic thing for the Iron Bank was to sit and wait a little, to see what happen next, instead of making a very risky bet (at this point nobody can garantee that the golden company can defeat Danerys). Another reason is that The Iron Bank as from Essos may like the idea of Dothraki, who pillage cities that are their clients are in westeros.

Jorah will arrive at Dragonstone I suppose.

We may see wildilings preparing themselves for the AoD (Aren't they on Eastwatch?)

Now that Bronn is back at King’s Landing, he saves Tyene and escapes to Dorne

Rhaegal & Jon bond

Dany & Jon snuggle

Jaqen H’ghar makes an appearance (fingers crossed)

Sam discovers the secret of forging Valyrian steel while rewriting scrolls.

The Starks in Winterfell actually mention Rickon

Jaime realizes the abyss he plunged into isn’t an abyss at all and is truly only 8 feet off shore and 2 feet deep. He thus bravely stands the hell up, and survives.

Jaime finally gets Dickon Tarly’s name right.

1 hour ago, King Louis II (KLII) said:

Drogon will demonstrate some interest for Jon (sensing his heritage)

Jon and Danny will bond more

Isn't this a bit much tho?  If that's how the show is doing it now, Tyrion will be riding a dragon soon because they didn't eat him in the crypt back in Mereen.  Isn't it kind of cheesy to have a beast that "senses" DNA?

Ep name "Blood of the Dragon" right?  It will probably be heavy on Jon's revelation.

There needs to be a separate prediction thread on how/when R+L is uncoiled.  I feel like newer viewers would be very confused about many things in this show but especially that.  There has not been enough callbacks for any of it.

53 minutes ago, Iron Mother said:

Isn't this a bit much tho?  If that's how the show is doing it now, Tyrion will be riding a dragon soon because they didn't eat him in the crypt back in Mereen.  Isn't it kind of cheesy to have a beast that "senses" DNA?

Ep name "Blood of the Dragon" right?  It will probably be heavy on Jon's revelation.

There needs to be a separate prediction thread on how/when R+L is uncoiled.  I feel like newer viewers would be very confused about many things in this show but especially that.  There has not been enough callbacks for any of it.

Ep name is Eastwatch. It is NOT blood of the Dragon

14 minutes ago, Super Mario said:

If any dragon takes notice of Jon it would likely be Rhaegal seeing as he is named after Jon's daddy.

I really don't buy the idea that the name of the dragon make any change in the dragon personality or whether it will have higher affinity for a, b, c. They are Dragons. and Dragons have affinity for Targaryans... in fact, this fact and another theory

Spoiler

(A+J=T)

would explain the affinity of the dragons to another character....

14 minutes ago, King Louis II (KLII) said:

I really don't buy the idea that the name of the dragon make any change in the dragon personality or whether it will have higher affinity for a, b, c. They are Dragons. and Dragons have affinity for Targaryans... in fact, this fact and another theory

Reveal hidden contents

(A+J=T)

Fair enough (btw, I didn't read the hidden comment, just not a big fan of spoilers).

But I always thought dragons were basically attached to 1 rider/human and 1 only. Drogon obviously has Dany. Leaving one of the other 2 dragons for Jon.

5 hours ago, King Louis II (KLII) said:

Hide contents

(A+J=T)

enough with the equations.  i love math and everything, but i'm trying to read what you are saying.  that's like posting here in Sanskrit.  Do you want to communicate or are you just trying to be the Secret Order of the Green Hand?

As an aside (and not directly toward user "King Louis II) too many people have made a religion of A Song of Ice and Fire (otherwise known as ASOIAF).  Properly writing etiquette identifies the acronym once at the beginning of the piece, and then the acronym is used throughout.  That way, no one is confused. 

The religious nature of ASOIAF has become vexing.  Wild theories created based on secretive one sentence lines from the books, huge events/mysteries "solved" by making connections based on things are simple as hair color, and (most annoying) using World of Ice and Fire (WOIAF) reaching back centuries to draw conclusions into the present hinging on very shaky and often hilarious ideas.  Also, people/things that existed or may have existed at the dawn of the world are said to have maybe done or said something which means........ the Red Keep was built with bricks of magic.  And if a dragon tries to burn it, the bricks resist fire.  And they have proof because GRR Martin wrote it.

It is like those people who use the bible to predict the end of the world or the rapture or return of christ with some chalkboard scribble from TV show Lost - when she was calculating how to find The Island to send the travelers back there.  That is really what Game of Thrones/ASOIAF is becoming.  It's not even sometimes a fun conversation anymore, it's about "No!  You are WRONG!  X did Y in Z book and said A to B in C book, therefore what you said cannot be true!"

Which, the above, is exactly how people stand on street corners screaming at each other about abortion/gays/race with their bible as "evidence" they are correct.  I loathe that outcome for ASOIAF.  So unfortunate.

4 minutes ago, Iron Mother said:

enough with the equations.  i love math and everything, but i'm trying to read what you are saying.  that's like posting here in Sanskrit.  Do you want to communicate or are you just trying to be the Secret Order of the Green Hand?

As an aside (and not directly toward user "King Louis II) too many people have made a religion of A Song of Ice and Fire (otherwise known as ASOIAF).  Properly writing etiquette identifies the acronym once at the beginning of the piece, and then the acronym is used throughout.  That way, no one is confused. 

The religious nature of ASOIAF has become vexing.  Wild theories created based on secretive one sentence lines from the books, huge events/mysteries "solved" by making connections based on things are simple as hair color, and (most annoying) using World of Ice and Fire (WOIAF) reaching back centuries to draw conclusions into the present hinging on very shaky and often hilarious ideas.  Also, people/things that existed or may have existed at the dawn of the world are said to have maybe done or said something which means........ the Red Keep was built with bricks of magic.  And if a dragon tries to burn it, the bricks resist fire.  And they have proof because GRR Martin wrote it.

It is like those people who use the bible to predict the end of the world or the rapture or return of christ with some chalkboard scribble from TV show Lost - when she was calculating how to find The Island to send the travelers back there.  That is really what Game of Thrones/ASOIAF is becoming.  It's not even sometimes a fun conversation anymore, it's about "No!  You are WRONG!  X did Y in Z book and said A to B in C book, therefore what you said cannot be true!"

Which, the above, is exactly how people stand on street corners screaming at each other about abortion/gays/race with their bible as "evidence" they are correct.  I loathe that outcome for ASOIAF.  So unfortunate.

You are being too deep for no reason. I was giving my opinion that it is not a name that will make a dragon (with actually is a mythical creature=doesn't exist), but all information that the show and the books tell is that targaryans have affinity to dragons. That's it. The example of the theory , and a scene of the character related to this theory was just an example that that might be true. It is true? first, it can't be "true" because is fiction, second the show may use or not.

This was a discussion (which is the reason for a forum), not an argument. If you are trying to criticize people that take things to serious and fight each other over something that is fiction, you used the wrong post and the wrong quote my friend...

36 minutes ago, Iron Mother said:

There are 2 threads in the S05 area the other one is titled "Episode 5 title is Blood of the Dragon". 

I'm just sayin

yes, but it is actually Eastwatch, just look at the HBO. Some people are saying that it was originally blood of the dragon but than it was changed (don't know if it is true).

10 minutes ago, King Louis II (KLII) said:

yes, but it is actually Eastwatch, just look at the HBO. Some people are saying that it was originally blood of the dragon but than it was changed (don't know if it is true).

Thank you for that information.  I appreciate it.  :D

14 minutes ago, King Louis II (KLII) said:

You are being too deep for no reason. I was giving my opinion that it is not a name that will make a dragon (with actually is a mythical creature=doesn't exist), but all information that the show and the books tell is that targaryans have affinity to dragons. That's it. The example of the theory , and a scene of the character related to this theory was just an example that that might be true. It is true? first, it can't be "true" because is fiction, second the show may use or not.

This was a discussion (which is the reason for a forum), not an argument. If you are trying to criticize people that take things to serious and fight each other over something that is fiction, you used the wrong post and the wrong quote my friend...

In the post I wrote in bold that my experience of the "Green Hand" concept was not directed toward you.  I was just making a statement.... because of the equation.... which I am not familiar with.  Maybe you can say what it is inside a spoiler pocket?  I would like to know what the equation meant in relation to your post.

Do you want to communicate or are you just trying to be the Secret Order of the Green Hand?

I don't want to be secretive or pretend that I know more than anyone. I just don't want to spoil anybody who is not interested in theories. Thats why for instance that people used the R+L=J  (Rhaegar + Lyanna = John Snow) . If somebody doesn't mind aboiut spoilers he/she could ask "Dr. Google" what R+L=K meant...

4 minutes ago, Iron Mother said:

In the post I wrote in bold that my experience of the "Green Hand" concept was not directed toward you.  I was just making a statement.... because of the equation.... which I am not familiar with.  Maybe you can say what it is inside a spoiler pocket?  I would like to know what the equation meant in relation to your post.

sent you a msg my dear friend... 

Archived