PREDICTIONS

Iron Mother

28 minutes ago, King Louis II (KLII) said:

I don't want to be secretive or pretend that I know more than anyone. I just don't want to spoil anybody who is not interested in theories. Thats why for instance that people used the R+L=J  (Rhaegar + Lyanna = John Snow) . If somebody doesn't mind aboiut spoilers he/she could ask "Dr. Google" what R+L=K meant...

lol you just spoiled R+L..... what if people don't even understand that yet?  I remember when that equation was first happening in here and other places, but then when Bran's vision happened (which revealed almost nothing specific except to us meganerds) and then everyone began saying it openly.  I have a friend who was spoiled by it and was pissed off.  she did not know what the letters represented but when people wrote it openly, she was angry to have been spoiled.

3 minutes ago, Iron Mother said:

lol you just spoiled R+L..... what if people don't even understand that yet?  I remember when that equation was first happening in here and other places, but then when Bran's vision happened (which revealed almost nothing specific except to us meganerds) and then everyone began saying it openly.  I have a friend who was spoiled by it and was pissed off.  she did not know what the letters represented but when people wrote it openly, she was angry to have been spoiled.

indeed.... :(  You made me do that!!!  (Kidding....)

11 hours ago, King Louis II (KLII) said:

Jorah will arrive at Dragonstone

I must admit that I am loving all the reunions this season. Way back at the end of season 1/beginning of season 2, I posted something in these forums about the Stark children reuniting. It's only taken 6 years!! And it's not just the family reunions but all the characters who are seeing each other after years apart or meeting for the first time. 

7 minutes ago, direwoofwoof said:

I must admit that I am loving all the reunions this season. Way back at the end of season 1/beginning of season 2, I posted something in these forums about the Stark children reuniting. It's only taken 6 years!! And it's not just the family reunions but all the characters who are seeing each other after years apart or meeting for the first time. 

I predict a Bloodrider will slay Jorah upon his return in superstition that grayscale cannot be healed.

Remember what they did to that witch.

Ok so despite my spoiler Junkie Nature, I have no concrete evidence about what is occuring.  SO best guesses (and a few tongue in cheek references).

Jamie and Bronn are both alive and well and uncaptured. (Plot armor)

We learn more of Jon's parentage. 

50/50 on whether JON learns about his parentage.

Sansa and Arya fight (its a trap! for LF!)

Bran continues to be unable to act, but has an important vision (possibly related to Jon, but probably related to the NK+WW)

I will make a 'Bend the knee' plus Rule 34 reference. (yeah i went there)

Yara will appear from whatever hole she was in to be taunted by Cersei/Euron.

Dany goes all mad king and burns stuff because FIRE BABY!! (Thus why Varys talks to Tyrion in the trailer)

We get the seeds of a possibly Varys Betryal.  (Why because why not, his conversation with the red woman + confrontation early in the season make me think he's gonna sell out the mother of dragons, stormborn, breaker of chains, Queen of the Rhoynar, Geats and Swedes.Probably as she has too many titles, and probably as he is not 100% on team Dany in the books.

Jon rides a dragon (not the mother of dragons--yet)

Sam gets kicked outta the citadel for reading in the restricted section, but discovers an important plot point.

Despite Brans bad acting, I really think we need a bit more of his knowledge to setup the final season--Azor Ahai/Lightbringer/Etc.  Also we need to understand the consequences of Jon's resurrection---GRRM (George Really Rotten Milestones) has stated that he wanted to write 'Death has consequences' SO I got the feeling that the whole 'took a dagger for his people' starts to play out.

A boy can dream.

But probably 45 minutes of Cersei talking to the IB dude.

Wild speculation--Dany's last betrayal is Dhaario coming with the second sons to fight against her.  Seems like a D&D plot point.

2 hours ago, Iron Mother said:

Snape kills Dumbledore.

27 minutes ago, Iron Mother said:

I predict a Bloodrider will slay Jorah upon his return in superstition that grayscale cannot be healed.

Remember what they did to that witch.

Well, it is game of thrones so hoping for any sort of happy ending/reunion is pointless. Hate to think of Samwell spending all that time finding a cure only to have Jorah die en route to his Khaleesi.

16 minutes ago, madscientist596 said:

Wild speculation--Dany's last betrayal is Dhaario coming with the second sons to fight against her.  Seems like a D&D plot point.

I wrote the same thing on another thread. That Dhaario would be with the Golden Company + Second sons and that is the "betrayal for love" mentioned in the books.... 

1 hour ago, madscientist596 said:

Jamie and Bronn are both alive and well and uncaptured. (Plot armor)

100% agree

Sansa and Arya fight (its a trap! for LF!)

I can see some tension coming. Probably with a little help of Bran. I imagine he could say that Sansa told Cersei about Ned's plans (was it in the show or not?) or about Sansa's letter. Or Sansa and Arya will fight about LF. Anyway, this tension would be resolved by LF's death.

We get the seeds of a possibly Varys Betryal.

Would he pull Gendry out of his sleeve? Look, I finally found a decent guy, take him as a king, you won't regret it!

I have read spoilers and I hope they are not true because they suggest the story turns to utter trash from Episode 4 forward. So, what I hope happens next episode is:

Drogon is weak and Dany can't get the spear out - we don't know he is poisoned yet but it's coming. This gives Jamie and Bronn the opportunity to get to the other side of the lake and escape. In the trailer, where we see Drogon on the rock, we know he doesn't feel well but he is trying to look all tough to back up Dany's tough words.

We have a scene with Bran somehow communicating with the Night King over wiernet. It doesn't spell anything specific out but reminds us there is a connection. Bran does not seem afraid during this. The scene get's distorted and it cuts to fire and pans out to Mel, so we know she is seeing what bran sees.

LF starts to play Arya and Sansa against each other somehow. It's made obvious that Brienne will protect Sansa if the two come to grips. Down the track Arya will kill Brienne because of the seeds LF planted, before realising the truth and killing LF.

Jamie and Bronn get some cheers and love from the people of Kings Landing (Euron got some, so why not those 2?)

Tyrion and Varys have a concerned discussion about picking the wrong side (from the trailer it seems like this will happen, although it makes them both seem kind of stupid and unable to make up their minds).

We see the Hound and his companions again, possibly even bumping into Tormund at Eastwatch. The Hound has a go at Tormund for being a ginger cunt and Tormund has a go at him for looking like a piece of overcooked meat, the Hound claims at least he doesn't stick his meat in bears and giants, after which some good manly drinking and revelry takes place.

6 hours ago, King Louis II (KLII) said:

I wrote the same thing on another thread. That Dhaario would be with the Golden Company + Second sons and that is the "betrayal for love" mentioned in the books.... 

Wow, good catch. Never thought about it, but it makes perfect sense.

Jamie will be captured alive, leading to some nice conversation with Tyrion about how he did not kill Joffrey.

Iron Bank will get the gold and sadly really do hire the Golden Company because they are stupid. They lost lots of Gold with Stannis and now they will loose lots of Gold with Cersei.

Jon learns from a stupid raven that Bran AND Arya are at Winterfell. He will be drunk on joy, get out of his brooding nature and Dany will instantly fall in love with him when he smiles.

Tyrion and Varys fail at trying to control Dany's newfound lust for Fire & Blood. She is in the middle of an epic Donald Trump level rant about "bend the knee" and "burn them all" when Jorah walks in, and gives her a look of "what have you become"? She takes a look at herself and realizes she's becoming like the Mad King makes a conscious choice not to go down that path.

Alternate theory: Varys and Tyrion are actually talking about Cercei. Varys is saying that Tyrion should send terms of surrender to Cercei and must find a way to make her realize she cannot win and must abdicate the throne in order to avoid further devastation. (Yes, I know this theory is wrong and stupid)

21 hours ago, Super Mario said:

Now that Bronn is back at King’s Landing, he saves Tyene and escapes to Dorne

Rhaegal & Jon bond

Dany & Jon snuggle

Jaqen H’ghar makes an appearance (fingers crossed)

Sam discovers the secret of forging Valyrian steel while rewriting scrolls.

The Starks in Winterfell actually mention Rickon

Jaime realizes the abyss he plunged into isn’t an abyss at all and is truly only 8 feet off shore and 2 feet deep. He thus bravely stands the hell up, and survives.

Jaime finally gets Dickon Tarly’s name right.

Sorry to disappoint you, but no Jaquen H'ghar in this episode. IMDB already has list of actors for this episode. There will be Gendry, but no faceless men.

6 hours ago, ummester said:

I have read spoilers and I hope they are not true because they suggest the story turns to utter trash from Episode 4 forward.  

Really? That is massively disappointing if true. The season had a rather lacklustre start for me prior to episodes 3-4, with too much expositionary dialogue and logistical issues. I was very impressed with how much things picked up speed in episode 4 and took it as a good omen.

I have been consciously avoiding leaks, so I'll judge the thing when I see it but I did hear from someone who had read purported leaks that he thought episode 6 would be the best of the season and a few others agreed. I took this as hopeful but I'm much less sure now after reading your post.

I wonder if he read the same spoilers as you or from a different source. There are apparently a number by different people floating about on places like the freefolk subreddit, not that I've been compelled to take a peak.

Archived