Westeros Football League B

Whiskeyjack

On 8/11/2017 at 11:48 AM, Whiskeyjack said:

From what I can tell, looks like the best night for this is going to be Friday, August 25th. 

Going to set the start time as 10 pm eastern, 7 pm pacific.

well alrighty then...date and time is fine with me...

laissez les bon temps rouler...

:smoking:

Draft time has been set.

Everyone who was in the league last year should automatically be back in.  Please check to make sure this is the case.  Applies to Manhole, Tywin, Jace, Dunk, and I think Lyman.

Invites sent to Ross, Dracarys, and Michael.  Rocksniffer - I sent you a PM, need your email address to send an invite.

34 minutes ago, Michael Seswatha Jordan said:

Thank you! And, I've never done a live draft online, when should we be logged in by?

4 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

I'd shoot for 15 minutes prior. Sometimes the download can be a bit glitchy.  

Sorry, I didn't see the edited question. Manhole's right. Aim for 10-15 prior, just in case. We all talk shit together in the lead up, it's fun. If I may suggest also, if your yahoo account name isn't recognizable to your thread name here, maybe make your team name recognizable so we know who we're talking to.

39 minutes ago, Michael Seswatha Jordan said:

Thank you! And, I've never done a live draft online, when should we be logged in by?

9 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

I'd shoot for 15 minutes prior. Sometimes the download can be a bit glitchy.  

Also, it's board etiquette to pop into the league thread after the draft and post your team name and all of your players at their respective positions. Trades should also be reported so everyone can see them. Not rules, as far as I know, but everyone does it just to be courteous to each other.

16 hours ago, Michael Seswatha Jordan said:

@Whiskeyjack, how will draft order be determined?

This was already answered but yeah - Yahoo randomly determines the order before the draft.

There are also ways to set it before the draft - we've come up with transparent ways to randomize it in the past, in leagues where people wanted to know their draft position and prepare a few days ahead of time. 

Not really necessary, but I'm cool with whatever people want.

sorry everyone...i was stymied by my lack of cell phone...yahoo refused to let me create an email...i use hotmail...but my Number One niece told me to use her att mail until she can get home and straighten me out...so right now i am Patricia :shocked: on the lists but i used my avi from here so y'all will know it is me...

7 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

sorry everyone...i was stymied by my lack of cell phone...yahoo refused to let me create an email...i use hotmail...but my Number One niece told me to use her att mail until she can get home and straighten me out...so right now i am Patricia :shocked: on the lists but i used my avi from here so y'all will know it is me...

I say stick with Patricia.  The omens portend ominous ruination should you change it now. :ph34r:

Archived