Westeros Football League B

Whiskeyjack

19 hours ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

K, the Otisburg Yambags are constructed as follows...

QB) M. Ryan, D. Carr and P. Mahomes

WR) B. Cooks, Tyreek Hill, J. Edelman (first casualty of the season) W. Snead, C. Meredith, S. Shepard, K. White

RB) D. Johnson, M. Lynch, L. Blount, Charcandrick West, G. Bernard

TE) D. Walker, J. Cook

K) S. Janikowski, M. Prater

Def) NE, NYG, Jax

/I ain't even mad. Had the 1st pick in the draft though.

I like the way you play WR boy

Would have loved to responded and smack talked last night, but my keyboard was so slow that it would have taken me 5 minutes to type a 5 word sentence. Also confirming that it was I who took Trubisky. Anyway my team.

QB: M. Mariota, P. Rivers (J. Flacco, M. Trubisky)

WR: TY Hilton, K. Allen, D. Adams, E. Sanders (B. Marshall, B. Perriman, D. Funchess, )

RB: D. Freeman, D. Murray, B. Powell (D. Lewis, S. Perine, D, Sproles)

TE: M. Bennett (A. Gates)

K: D. Baily

DEF: Arizona, Green Bay

I feel alright with my QB's and RB's, WR's are a little iffy. Just hope Rogers remembers the big TE in the Red Zone this year.

Also I doubt I'm winning 9 straight to close out the season this year. It's a shame that I couldn't even get a virtual Yahoo trophy out of the deal. 

7 minutes ago, Lord Lyman said:

Would have loved to responded and smack talked last night, but my keyboard was so slow that it would have taken me 5 minutes to type a 5 word sentence. Also confirming that it was I who took Trubisky. Anyway my team.

QB: M. Mariota, P. Rivers (J. Flacco, M. Trubisky)

WR: TY Hilton, K. Allen, D. Adams, E. Sanders (B. Marshall, B. Perriman, D. Funchess, )

RB: D. Freeman, D. Murray, B. Powell (D. Lewis, S. Perine, D, Sproles)

TE: M. Bennett (A. Gates)

K: D. Baily

DEF: Arizona, Green Bay

I feel alright with my QB's and RB's, WR's are a little iffy. Just hope Rogers remembers the big TE in the Red Zone this year.

Also I doubt I'm winning 9 straight to close out the season this year. It's a shame that I couldn't even get a virtual Yahoo trophy out of the deal. 

Ah yes, I always end up mistaking you for WJ cause you have Lions in your team name and he uses a Lion avi here. Damn, your RB1-2 are really strong. Another solid team, methinks.

On 8/25/2017 at 11:00 PM, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

K, the Otisburg Yambags are constructed as follows...

QB) M. Ryan, D. Carr and P. Mahomes

WR) B. Cooks, Tyreek Hill, J. Edelman (first casualty of the season) W. Snead, C. Meredith, S. Shepard, K. White

RB) D. Johnson, M. Lynch, L. Blount, Charcandrick West, G. Bernard

TE) D. Walker, J. Cook

K) S. Janikowski, M. Prater

Def) NE, NYG, Jax

/I ain't even mad. Had the 1st pick in the draft though.

Cameron Meredith just went down with a gruesome knee injury. I'll take your calls in PM.

6 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Are you fucking kidding me? Fuck me, this is getting ridiculous.

It was bad. He literally made a Marvin Harrison-esque catch and run connection with Glennon and on the tackle a guy wrapped his legs while another dude hit sticked his upper body in the opposite direction,

There has been a trade.

The Ruby Ford Rejects have agreed to send WR (LA C) Tyrell Williams and RB (NY J) Matt Forte to the Moles Town Septas in exchange for WR (Ariz) Jon Brown and RB (Tenn) Derrick Henry.

We'll have more on this story soon.

My team - for the 3rd time. 

QB - K.Cousins, J.Winston (D.Kizer)
RB - M.Gordon, D.Cook, K.Hunt (D.McFadden, D.Henry, R.Burkhead, C.Carson, S.Ware)
WR - A.Brown, M.Thomas, A.Jeffery, A.Robinson (C.Hogan, C.Davis, R.Anderson, J.Doctson)
TE - R.Gronkowski
K - K.Forbath
DEF - Buffalo

There has been a trade.

My phone has been blowing up as the Ruby Ford Rejects and Darklyn Sword Saints have just agreed to a blockbuster deal involving 8 players.

The Rejects send Melvin Gordon, Allen Robinson, Derrick Henry, and Joshua Doctson to the Saints in return for Douglas Martin, Douggie Baldwin, Jaquizz Rodgers, and Jon Williams.

14 hours ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

The Rejects send Melvin Gordon, Allen Robinson, Derrick Henry, and Joshua Doctson to the Saints 

So, are these now the Rejects' Rejects ... that are now Saints? :blink:

The new state of the Ruby Ford Rejects

QB- Russel Wilson, Carson Palmer (Jay Cutler, Jared Goff)

RB- Shady McCoy, Christian McCaffery, Douggie Baldwin (Jaquizz Rodgers, Joe Mixon, J. Williams, Marlon Mack)

WR- Douggie (Angry) Baldwin, Goldon Tate, Sammy Watkins, John Brown (Jeremy Maclin, Marvin Jones Jr, Kenny Stills)

TE- Hunter Henry (Coby Fleener)

K- Mason Crosby

DEF- Baltimore

I love my team, wouldn't think of changing a thing about it.

1 hour ago, rocksniffer said:

hey Pony Girl...i might consider a trade for cutler...what say you?

:smoking:

There has been a trade. Sources informed of the situation are reporting that the Yronwood Bloodroyals have agreed to send Jay Ajai and Jarvis Landry to the Ruby Ford Rejects in exchange for Leshawn McCoy and Jon Brown...

On 8/28/2017 at 1:24 PM, Pony Queen Jace said:

The new state of the Ruby Ford Rejects

<trimmed>

RB- Shady McCoy, Christian McCaffery, Douggie Baldwin (Jaquizz Rodgers, Joe Mixon, J. Williams, Marlon Mack)

WR- Douggie (Angry) Baldwin, Goldon Tate, Sammy Watkins, John Brown (Jeremy Maclin, Marvin Jones Jr, Kenny Stills)

<trimmed>

I love my team, wouldn't think of changing a thing about it.

You would not even change having Baldwin playing two positions at the same time????

Archived