Westeros Football League C

Whiskeyjack

I still can't stop laughing that I made a stink about getting Brown on auto draft for 50 only to buy him for 43.That said, I'm fairly happy with me team.

QB - Newton, Felipe (Palmer)

RB - Fournette, Mixon, Feastmode (Forte, Sproles)

WR - Brown, Fitz, Pryor, Hopkins (D-Jack, Landry, Cobb, LaFell, Chris Thompson)

TE - Bennett (Hunter Henry)

K - Janikowski

Def- Seattle (Minnesota)

If you need a WR, you know who to talk to. 

Blargh.

Trade pending in this league;

Jace gets: 

Alex Smith, Adrian Petersen, Alvin Kamara

I get:

Jordan Howard, Kenny Stills

WJ - can we get this processed today rather than Saturday so that Jace can start Smith tonight?

Note - the every-week Thursday game is my least favorite thing about Fantasty Football the last 3-4 years :( It means there are basically two days between the end of one week and the start of the next, and so if you negotiate at all, it's *really* difficult to get deals done.

10 hours ago, briantw said:

LOL ending week one with a tie somehow.  Are ties allowed in this league?  If not, what is the tie-breaker?

Last year I won my game in B League by .6 points. Or so I thought. A 6 yard fumble recovery and return was nullified and it ended in a tie. That was the difference between me finishing in fourth place and making it to the playoffs and finishing in seventh place one spot out. It sucked.

7 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

Last year I won my game in B League by .6 points. Or so I thought. A 6 yard fumble recovery and return was nullified and it ended in a tie. That was the difference between me finishing in fourth place and making it to the playoffs and finishing in seventh place one spot out. It sucked.

Last night I was up by .02 in another league right as it looked like the game was over.  He had the Denver defense and got two points for the blocked FG.  I was just like...what the fuck.

41 minutes ago, briantw said:

Last night I was up by .02 in another league right as it looked like the game was over.  He had the Denver defense and got two points for the blocked FG.  I was just like...what the fuck.

Yeah that stinks. I was way ahead in two games and when I check at halftime of the Chargers game they were both right on my heels. Very lucky to pull them out.

So the Browns and the Yambags have finalized a trade.  He's getting Bradford and Snead, and I'm getting DeMarco Murray.

Murray is a starter for me, but the other two guys are depth for me, where as Bradford is an upgrade for him, and it looks like we're both bullish on Snead this year. 

So no one has to hear more QB offers from me for a while, at least until after my double QB bye week 6.

14 minutes ago, mcbigski said:

So the Browns and the Yambags have finalized a trade.  He's getting Bradford and Snead, and I'm getting DeMarco Murray.

Murray is a starter for me, but the other two guys are depth for me, where as Bradford is an upgrade for him, and it looks like we're both bullish on Snead this year. 

So no one has to hear more QB offers from me for a while, at least until after my double QB bye week 6.

Cool beans. I needed a QB2 pretty badly, and still have good depth at RB, so I'm cool with it. Hopefully Bradford's performance last night wasn't a one off. 

Archived