Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Whiskeyjack

Westeros Football League C

170 posts in this topic

WJ holds a 2 point lead over me and neither of us have a player left in the game tonight :(

Wait! That's Miami's music!

Jace has Miami's defense in the starting lineup! I don't know if this is crazy or fucking idiotic, but I don't care! This one probably won't be decided until the final whistle unless it's a blowout.

Good luck, lion man,

I'm confused.  Tom Brady got about 28 and Brock Osweiller got about 12.  How does 12+28 +2 = 50?

Or was there a lying lair who lies????

Just now, Bronn Stone said:

I'm confused.  Tom Brady got about 28 and Brock Osweiller got about 12.  How does 12+28 +2 = 50?

Or was there a lying lair who lies????

Demariouys Thomas

1 hour ago, Bronn Stone said:

Ah.  DT does not equal Defensive Team.  Got it.

lol, my bad.

Yeah, I didn't even know I was starting Miami's defense. Inexcusable oversight, really. I'd fire the coach, but she's me. And don't think I didn't think about taking a step back from the organization. I contacted a number of experienced people, but right now I think we're going to keep doing what we're doing.

Y'know, we've got a first place team here. A bit rickety further down the depth chart, but what are you gonna do? We've won 8 games, we're in the playoffs. We're just gonna keep choppin' wood. One game at a time. The formula's good, we just didn't mix it right.

Y'know? So no, there won't be any changes this week. Not at manager, any way. I mean, I'm not promising that Miami is still gonna be on the roster tomorrow. We just gotta go out there and see how they perform.

@Whiskeyjack Dude, you're gonna win this game because I was so baked this week that I didn't realize the TE you offered me was the rookie the Giants drafted in the first round and I forgot to get a new defense.

:thumbsup:

That's why I play man, thrills like this!

I didn't think there was a chance in hell I was going to win this week in W-C, but then Cam went off and got 45 points. Sweet! 

Rub it in.  Got skunked in all leagues thanks to cam in c and funchess in another league Monday night.