Westeros Football League C

Whiskeyjack

WJ holds a 2 point lead over me and neither of us have a player left in the game tonight :(

Wait! That's Miami's music!

Jace has Miami's defense in the starting lineup! I don't know if this is crazy or fucking idiotic, but I don't care! This one probably won't be decided until the final whistle unless it's a blowout.

Good luck, lion man,

1 hour ago, Bronn Stone said:

Ah.  DT does not equal Defensive Team.  Got it.

lol, my bad.

Yeah, I didn't even know I was starting Miami's defense. Inexcusable oversight, really. I'd fire the coach, but she's me. And don't think I didn't think about taking a step back from the organization. I contacted a number of experienced people, but right now I think we're going to keep doing what we're doing.

Y'know, we've got a first place team here. A bit rickety further down the depth chart, but what are you gonna do? We've won 8 games, we're in the playoffs. We're just gonna keep choppin' wood. One game at a time. The formula's good, we just didn't mix it right.

Y'know? So no, there won't be any changes this week. Not at manager, any way. I mean, I'm not promising that Miami is still gonna be on the roster tomorrow. We just gotta go out there and see how they perform.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd like to congratulate the following for a great season: Deshaun Watson, Aaron Rodgers, Josh McCown, Tyrod Taylor, Nathan Peterman, and Tom Savage. 

Good job guys. Way to stay in shape. 

Crazy way to end the season with all QBs on my roster concussed or injured in some way. Good luck @Tywin et al. the rest of the way

LET'S GO PONYBAGS!!!!

20 minutes ago, PyroclasticFlow said:

I'd like to congratulate the following for a great season: Deshaun Watson, Aaron Rodgers, Josh McCown, Tyrod Taylor, Nathan Peterman, and Tom Savage. 

Good job guys. Way to stay in shape. 

Crazy way to end the season with all QBs on my roster concussed or injured in some way. Good luck @Tywin et al. the rest of the way

LET'S GO PONYBAGS!!!!

Lol, it’s not over yet. I have no faith in Lewis and Landry, and I can totally see them combining for -.3.

Also, what an odd matchup. I was projected to win by a ton, and I was up by over 30 midway through the afternoon games, so I turned on a movie and checked out. Switch back midway through Ravens-Steelers and we were tied.

Also also, of course my W-B team has a monster score on a bye week. I’ll probably score nothing next week. And man it was a wise move to stash Gordon a few weeks ago. Dude hasn’t lost a step.

6 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

Lol, it’s not over yet. I have no faith in Lewis and Landry, and I can totally see them combining for -.3.

Also, what an odd matchup. I was projected to win by a ton, and I was up by over 30 midway through the afternoon games, so I turned on a movie and checked out. Switch back midway through Ravens-Steelers and we were tied.

Also also, of course my W-B team has a monster score on a bye week. I’ll probably score nothing next week. And man it was a wise move to stash Gordon a few weeks ago. Dude hasn’t lost a step.

Hope he stays clean, he can definitely ball.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived