The two questions of the storyline in the North

1 hour ago, El Guapo said:

She is at the point right now. She just essentially slaughtered Cersei's entire army. She could easily take Kings Landing right now but as we have seen from the previews Jon is talking about the big threat coming from the North again and I think Dany is going to be faced with a big decision on what to do.

She has not essentially slaughtered Cersei's ENTIRE army, she killed about 10,000 at the very most! I would definitely say they are around 20-30 thousand soldiers at Kings landing

8 minutes ago, Styl7 said:

Not Everyone will make it through the War for the Dawn.. I am pretty sure she will fight before she dies... (not a fan of her being Nissa-Nissa theory)

I agree, there will be very limited characters who do. Shes definitely going to do some fighting before she dies without a doubt. I do like the idea of her been Nissa-Nissa though.

4 minutes ago, Samwell_Tarly said:

I agree, there will be very limited characters who do. Shes definitely going to do some fighting before she dies without a doubt. I do like the idea of her been Nissa-Nissa though.

The nissa nissa of Jon?

3 minutes ago, Samwell_Tarly said:

It doesnt matter who its for, but it would make sense if it was for Jon. 

Nissa-Nissa = Daenerys.

I would also like to know what do you think of the three heads of the dragon.. But it's the tv show part of the forum right?

1 minute ago, Styl7 said:

If the three heads of the dragons just mean that three riders are needed?

Do you think Rhaegal and Viserion will be mounted?

Its entirely up to a person on how they interpret it. I believe now that the 3 heads refer to 3 dragons not 3 riders. Atleast one of the Dragons will be killed before this season is out. 

3 minutes ago, Samwell_Tarly said:

Its entirely up to a person on how they interpret it. I believe now that the 3 heads refer to 3 dragons not 3 riders. Atleast one of the Dragons will be killed before this season is out. 

Ok forget the three heads..

Do you think that any of Daenerys dragons will get a rider?

3 minutes ago, Styl7 said:

Ok forget the three heads..

Do you think that any of Daenerys dragons will get a rider?

I wouldnt really like to comment, personally if i had to answer not this season no. 

One dragon will die helping Jon beyond the wall in season 7

one dragon will die in the seige of Kings Landing in 8.

Thus leaving Drogon, but his fate Im unsure.

30 minutes ago, Samwell_Tarly said:

She has not essentially slaughtered Cersei's ENTIRE army, she killed about 10,000 at the very most! I would definitely say they are around 20-30 thousand soldiers at Kings landing

When word gets out what happened to Jaime's host, do you think this will have an effect on the the rest of the army's will to fight?

3 minutes ago, Illiterati said:

When word gets out what happened to Jaime's host, do you think this will have an effect on the the rest of the army's will to fight?

No one wants to fight dragons, but what choice do they have really? Everyone leaves KL and heads to Daenerys, not really a good plot line.

17 minutes ago, Samwell_Tarly said:

No one wants to fight dragons, but what choice do they have really? Everyone leaves KL and heads to Daenerys, not really a good plot line.

I wouldn't expect them to run into Dany's arms, but there would be historic precedent for mass desertion.  No food, dragons, etc.

Archived