Does the Night's King shave?

Jaehaerys Stark

2 things I thought I'd ask opinions about regarding the cave paintings seen in the latest episode of GoT.  First, when they showed the painting of the children of the forest and the first men, one of the men is left handed.  May seem insignificant, but I saw a theory that Bran may have travelled back and either done these paintings, or influenced those who did, and that the whole story of Azor Ahai may have not actually have happened before, but is happening now.  It is thought that Bran may have planted the story in the past, to give people in the present a model to follow for the coming war.  Sounds weird, but if true, could the left handed man be Jaime Lannister?  Could make sense if he ends up fighting for man down the road.  Just food for thought.  The other thing is, did anyone else notice that the Night's LKing had a long beard in his pick, and the other WW were beardless?  In the show so far, it is reversed, with the other WW having beards, and the NK is beardless.  Does that mean there has been more than 1 NK?  The books seem to indicate yes, but from everything I have seen, the show seems to imply it has always been just the one.  So, WW shave now? 

What are your thoughts fellow Westerosi?

On 8/8/2017 at 8:27 AM, Jaehaerys Stark said:

2 things I thought I'd ask opinions about regarding the cave paintings seen in the latest episode of GoT.  First, when they showed the painting of the children of the forest and the first men, one of the men is left handed.  May seem insignificant, but I saw a theory that Bran may have travelled back and either done these paintings, or influenced those who did, and that the whole story of Azor Ahai may have not actually have happened before, but is happening now.  It is thought that Bran may have planted the story in the past, to give people in the present a model to follow for the coming war.  Sounds weird, but if true, could the left handed man be Jaime Lannister?  Could make sense if he ends up fighting for man down the road.  Just food for thought.  The other thing is, did anyone else notice that the Night's LKing had a long beard in his pick, and the other WW were beardless?  In the show so far, it is reversed, with the other WW having beards, and the NK is beardless.  Does that mean there has been more than 1 NK?  The books seem to indicate yes, but from everything I have seen, the show seems to imply it has always been just the one.  So, WW shave now? 

What are your thoughts fellow Westerosi?

Great topic thread.  This stuff didn't even occur to me.

Yes, I think the Night King definitely shaves.

He's certainly fashion-conscious. He's more groomed than the other white walkers. He also has some cool boots even though he probably doesn't need them, unless they're armoured. He styles the ice on top of his head like a crown and wears a cool symbolic pin as an ornament. The WW that Sam killed was just walking around in his underwear.

Archived